Hell's Immigrants

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

WebersHome
Guru

Hell's Immigrants

Post #1

Post by WebersHome »

According to Jesus Christ's testimony as a credible expert witness in all matters pertaining to the afterlife; most of the world's responsible souls haven't been making it to safety when they cross over to the other side.

Luke 13:22-24 . . And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. Then said one unto him, master, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them: Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Matt 7:13-14 . . Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Matt 22:14 . . For many are called, but few are chosen.

Webster's defines "many" as consisting of, or amounting to, a large but indefinite number; while "few" is defined as consisting of, or amounting to, only a small number; viz: relative to many then, few is the lesser. Bear with me while I flesh this out.

According to the US Census Bureau: as of Sept 18, 2017 @ 11:36 pm New York Time, the resident population in the United States was approximately 325,908,667 with a death rate of approximately one every 12 seconds; which translates to an average of 7,200 American deaths of all ages, races, and genders during just one 24-hour calendar day.

According to 2009 US Census data; roughly 27.3% of America's daily deaths are under the age of 19, which would indicate that approximately 5,234 of the current daily death rate per 24 hours are adults.

Giving the "many" the benefit of the doubt by limiting their maximum percentage to 51%, would indicate a minimum of 2,670 American adults transferring to perdition every day: which translates to roughly 111 per hour.

That's a very conservative estimate as Christ didn't really specify exact percentages to represent the quantities of "few" and "many". But just think: by the time CBS completes its half hour evening news report, a bare-bones minimum of 55 Americans become new arrivals in the fiery sector of the netherworld.

Using the ratio of 2,670 condemned souls per 325,908,667 population: computing the number of condemned souls worldwide from a currently estimated global population of 7,422,223,068 people, would suggest something like 60,806 new arrivals in the fiery sector of the netherworld every 24 hours; which translates to approximately 2,534 souls every sixty minutes on the clock.

That rate would fill the 51,800 seats of the new Yankee Stadium to capacity in roughly 20 hours and 44 minutes. In other words: if the world's daily number of condemned souls started filing into the stadium at 06:00 am this morning, then by 02:44 am tomorrow, the stadium would be full to capacity.

Christmas and New Year are even worse. A study done of 26 years of death certificates shows that coronary fatalities are, on average, 11.9% higher on those days than any other days of the year; with non-heart deaths spiking to 12.2% higher.

Christianity's hell never closes; no, not at all: it's open for business 24/7/365 nonstop and indifferent to global warming, Wall Street crashes, massive layoffs, outsourcing, high school shootings, terrorism, tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes, storm surges, nuclear meltdowns, air, water, and soil pollution, a mission to Mars, freeway pile-ups, brown-outs, threatened species, the price of oil, student debt, GMO, trade deficits, protests, Federal debt, factory recalls, outsourcing, overpopulation, desertification, genocides, revolutions, civil wars, acid rain, road rage, oil spills, conscious decoupling, ISIS, LGBT marriage, Obamacare, blood diamonds, fracking, twerking, and/or President Donald Trump's tweets.

If Christianity's perception of Jesus Christ and the hereafter is correct; then it's apparent that souls never stop cascading into the abyss in an endless procession like the unbelievable millions of poultry broilers passing annually through Tyson chicken-processing plants on their way to Wendy's, McDonalds, Carl's Junior, Jack in the Box, Burger King, Chic-fil-A, KFC, A&W, Arby's, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, et al; and to supermarkets and restaurants all over the USA and wherever else Tyson vends its meats. The slaughtering and the butchering never stop.
_
Last edited by WebersHome on Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

WebersHome
Guru

Re: Hell's Immigrants

Post #301

Post by WebersHome »

Matt 8:11-12 . . I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

"children of the kingdom" is very likely Jacob's posterity; the Jews. Well; for sure, not all of his people will be permitted citizenship in the kingdom predicted in the Old Testament. According to Ezek 20:33-38 a number of them will be culled from the herd and sent elsewhere.

Outer darkness is again spoken of in Matt 22:13 and Matt 25:30

It appears, from comparison of the available data, that "outer darkness" isn't a location, rather, a state of mental anguish characterized by the deepest possible feelings of grief associated with loss.

It's akin to the day that God announced to Moses' people they were going to have to stay in that awful Sinai outback until they were dead. They missed their opportunity to enter the land of milk and honey and there was no way to regain it.

The people must've been pretty upset over that; no doubt they had all been joyfully looking forward to a new life over there; and there was no use in praying about it because God had made up His mind.

I've only experienced deep personal grief associated with irreversible loss but one time; that was when my No.1 nephew passed away suddenly of natural causes at the age of 51. I had held him in my arms upon returning home from three years in the Army when he was only a couple of weeks old.

News of his passing has thus far been the only time in my 79 years that I actually clenched my teeth, sobbing out of control, and choking, while clinging to a handrail in the front room to keep from losing my balance and falling to the floor. Matt 8:11-12 is likely speaking of a similar depth of grief, or possibly worse.

Immigration Update: 2,082 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post No.1 are within reason, then something like 126,598,092 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #302

Post by WebersHome »

The criminal records associated with the great white throne event depicted at Rev 20:11-15 likely will be used to not only to condemn people's actions, but also to prove that the people themselves are not the caliber of folk with whom God prefers to associate.

For example: God isn't comfortable with dishonesty. So if the records show that someone is capable of deception, then they will be barred from heaven.

Ps 15:1-3 . . Lord, who may dwell in your sanctuary? Who may live on your holy hill? He who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman. He who does these things will never be shaken.

Immigration Update: 2,089 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post No.1 are within reason, then something like 127,023,734 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #303

Post by WebersHome »

PLAINTIFF: Your creator knew ahead of time, by means of precognition, that the human life he was about to create would all have to die because of just one man's sin, plus:

1» The human life he was about to create would become so bad that he would have to exterminate most of it in a global deluge,

2» The human life he was about to create would be suffering with diseases, poverty, wars, famines, and oppression,

3» And much of the human life that he was about to create would end up in Hell.

4» To top it off: he has the chutzpa to advertise himself as a god of love, concern, compassion, and sympathy when in reality he's cruel, fiendish, and criminally insane.

REPLY: So in your honest opinion the Bible's God is a merciless tyrannical despot far more dangerous than Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Idi Amin, Mao Tse-tung, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein, Robert Mugabe, Xi Jinping, and Kim Jong Un?

PLAINTIFF: Yes!

REPLY: And yet you aren't afraid of such an one?

PLAINTIFF: What's to fear? The God in your Bible doesn't exist: he's a fantasy; along with the likes of Mickey Mouse, Peter Pan, and Pikachu.

REPLY: Well then; I suggest utilizing whatever amount of time you have remaining to begin preparing yourself for the worst. If things should work out for the better, then great; but if not then at least you won't be taken by surprise.

Immigration Update: 2,095 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post No.1 are within reason, then something like 127,388,570 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #304

Post by WebersHome »

FAQ: What if I was born dishonest?

REPLY: You mean like Ps 58:3, which says:

"The wicked are estranged from the womb; these who speak lies go astray from birth."

Well; that's pretty serious.

Rev 21:8 . . . All liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

FAQ: But I'm not a degenerate liar. I'm basically honest and lie only on occasion.

REPLY: No, you are basically dishonest-- the meanwhile managing your natural impulses; keeping their control over you to a minimum.

But let's face it: you of all people don't need a rule book, instead; you need a miracle to liberate you from yourself so you don't end up on the wrong side of things. In other words: you need an overhaul from top to bottom and inside and out, i.e. a full and complete renovation to get rid of that lying streak you were born with.

Immigration Update: 2,102 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post No.1 are within reason, then something like 127,814,212 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #305

Post by WebersHome »

FAQ: What if Adam had eaten some fruit from the tree of life prior to trying the forbidden fruit?

REPLY: The tree of life doesn't work like a vaccine, rather, it's a remedy; portrayed in the Bible as a treatment for whatever ails you. (Rev 22:2)

In other words: under normal circumstances Adam had no use for the tree of life at first because he was already in perfect health. Adam was created in the image and likeness of God, i.e. he was immune to the aging process: an advantage he lost by tampering with the forbidden fruit when he was instructed not to.

Gen 2:16-17 . . The Lord God commanded the man: You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.

Well; Adam didn't pass away within 24 hours after eating the forbidden fruit. In point of fact he continued to live 800 more years beyond the birth of his son Seth. (Gen 5:4)

So the death that Adam underwent due to tasting the forbidden fruit began with his loss of perfect health, i.e. Adam's body became infected with mortality which, if left untreated, is 100% fatal. Mortality is a lingering death that gradually broke Adam down to the point where his body could no longer keep going.

The tree of life wouldn't prevent Adam from contracting mortality, but the tree would've cured it and restored him to perpetual youth had he been allowed access to it.

Immigration Update: 2,109 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post No.1 are within reason, then something like 128,239,854 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #306

Post by WebersHome »

FAQ: There are no human sacrifices specified in the covenant that Moses' people entered into with God on oath in the books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. Plus, according to Deut 4:2 and Deut 5:29-30 it is prohibited to revise the covenant. Since Jesus was a Jew whose religion was governed by that covenant; then how was it legal for him to die for the sins of the world?

REPLY: The laws of God are not retroactive (Deut 5:2-4, Rom 4:15, Rom 5:13, and Gal 3:17) This is extremely important because Jesus was designated, and scheduled, to die on a cross prior to the voice of God creating even a single atom for the current cosmos. (1Pet 1:18-21 & Rev 13:8) In other words: the cross was anticipated,

Immigration Update: 2,117 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post No.1 are within reason, then something like 128,726,302 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #307

Post by WebersHome »

Insensitive folk who come from the womb unable to feel compassion, are in very grave danger of the sum of all fears.

Matt 5:7 . . Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

Jas 2:13 . . For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy.

As an experiment, keep an ear attuned for people who respond to the news of someone's misfortune by saying "It could've been worse." That's a sympathy-challenged person.

NOTE: There are a number instructional web sites offering lists of helpful do's and don'ts to assist sympathy-challenged people to at least respond properly to others' misfortunes.

Immigration Update: 2,124 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post No.1 are within reason, then something like 129,151,944 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #308

Post by WebersHome »

God cautioned Cain.

Gen 4:7 . . If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it.

"to have you" indicates complete control over one's life so that Cain wouldn't just be slipping into sin now and then, rather; sin would become his lifestyle should he become independent enough to allow ignoring God to become a habit.

FAQ: How was Cain supposed to know what's right seeing as how God had not yet codified any of His laws?

REPLY: His brother Abel was a prophet. (Luke 11:50-51)

Immigration Update: 2,131 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post No.1 are within reason, then something like 129,577,586 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #309

Post by WebersHome »

Rev 20:13 . . I saw the dead, and they were judged, every one of them

That verse says that "every one" of them were judged. Well; I don't know precisely how many every one will eventually number, but let's say that it's 100,000.

If each of these 100,000 cases were to take an hour to complete, we'd be looking at roughly 4,167 calendar days, i.e. 11½ years-- that's if the judging by a solo judge goes around the clock 24/7/365.

According to Daniel 7:13-14, John 5:22-3, and Acts 17:31, Messiah has been designated to preside at the event. However, there's reason to suggest that he won't be handling every case himself.

1Cor 6:2-3 . . Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world is judged by you, are you not competent to constitute the smallest law courts? Do you not know that we shall judge angels? (cf. Matt 12:28)

Moses was assisted in his judicial duties by a select group of Jewish men. (Ex 18:17-26) It's possible that certain among Messiah's followers will be recruited to serve as judges with him in the same manner, which will expedite his case load considerably.

There's a few points related to that scene worth special mention.

1» According to Jude 1:14-15 the dead will be given a fair trial.

2» According to Matt 12:36, every word that the dead have spoken will be used as evidence both against them and/or for them; not just their serious words, but also their careless words.

3» The scene doesn't depict one future out of a variety of possible futures; no, it depicts the actual future.

Immigration Update: 2,140 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post No.1 are within reason, then something like 130,124,840 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #310

Post by WebersHome »

1Kings 22:18-23 . . I saw the Lord God sitting on His throne, and all the host of heaven standing by Him on His right and on His left. And Jehovah said: Who will entice Ahab to go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead? And one said this while another said that.

. . .Then a spirit came forward and stood before The Lord and said: I will entice him. And The Lord said to him: How? And he said: I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. Then He said: You are to entice him and also prevail. Go and do so. Now therefore, behold, The Lord has put a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; and Jehovah has proclaimed disaster against you.

Now that's scary. Can you just imagine the horror of being targeted like that and not aware of it! (cf. 2Thess 2:8-12)

Immigration Update: 2,147 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post No.1 are within reason, then something like 130,550,482 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017
_