Any Mormons in the House Here?

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

POI
Prodigy

Any Mormons in the House Here?

Post #1

Post by POI »

As we all know, there exists almost countless denominations/other, under the Christian umbrella. This is yet another one of those silly versions. Please enjoy this 8-minute video, summing up what Mormons did/do actually believe, (in a nutshell):

Mormons, once you can get through this Hanna-Barbara looking cartoon skit, please answer the debate question below.

For Debate:

Is the this why we still see so many white males on bicycles, peddling around from door to door? Meaning, is this concept the real motivating factor for doing so, (to someday hopefully achieve your own planet to rule, accompanied by many women, for your own personal gratification)?
In case anyone is wondering... The avatar quote states the following:

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

POI
Prodigy

Re: Any Mormons in the House Here?

Post #2

Post by POI »

Bumping this thread...

Is this the motivation behind why male Mormons go door to door for two years; to get their own planet to rule while having endless celestial sex to boot?

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Miles
Savant

Post #3

Post by Miles »

POI wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:23 pm Bumping this thread...

Is this the motivation behind why male Mormons go door to door for two years; to get their own planet to rule while having endless celestial sex to boot?
I've heard that the two year "door to door" event is a non-negotiable requirement for all able bodied Mormons, which is a lot of doors slammed in one's face.

brunumb
Savant

Post #4

Post by brunumb »

Miles wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:00 pm

I've heard that the two year "door to door" event is a non-negotiable requirement for all able bodied Mormons, which is a lot of doors slammed in one's face.

Despite sitting on billions of dollars, the Mormon hierarchy require these poor young people to fund their own missions. Vile.
George Orwell:: “The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”
Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Gender ideology is anti-science, anti truth.

POI
Prodigy

Post #5

Post by POI »

Miles wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:00 pm

I bet. But I'm wondering if the motivating factor, for deciding to opt in, is because of the promise of your own planet to rule, and a bunch of hotties to have sex with perpetually? All one need do is to follow the rules here on earth, to earn your own rule later.... Getting doors slammed in your face is a very small price to pay for the greater 'good' to come.

POI
Prodigy

Post #6

Post by POI »

POI wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:45 am As we all know, there exists almost countless denominations/other, under the Christian umbrella. This is yet another one of those silly versions. Please enjoy this 8-minute video, summing up what Mormons did/do actually believe, (in a nutshell):

Mormons, once you can get through this Hanna-Barbara looking cartoon skit, please answer the debate question below.

For Debate:

Is this why we still see so many white males on bicycles, peddling around from door to door? Meaning, is this concept the real motivating factor for doing so, (to someday hopefully achieve your own planet to rule, accompanied by many women, for your own personal gratification)?

POI
Prodigy

Post #7

Post by POI »

I wonder if this person would also deny that the actual goal of a Mormon is to become the god of their own planet -- with many wives, accompanied by infinite amounts of celestial sex?