Who pays for the arson and the looting?

Debate and discussion on racism and related issues

Moderator: Moderators

Elijah John
Savant

Who pays for the arson and the looting?

Post #1

Post by Elijah John »

1) Who pays for the arson and the looting that seems to accompany even the "peaceful" protests?

2) Should states and cities which allow the "blowing off steam" be bailed out by the federal government? Should cities which tell police to "stand down" in the face of such destruction be bailed out by the US taxpayer?

3) What business is going to want to re-invest in cities which don't protect them or their employees?

4) Is this arson and looting what "peaceful" protesters mean when they chant "no justice no peace"?

5) Isn't there a better way to achieve racial justice in this country? Are we really that far away from that ideal?

6) Are arsonists and thieves using the cause of "racial justice" as a pretext for their criminal behavior? And in the process are they obscuring the very real grievances which peaceful protests and reformers are attempting to correct?
My theological positions:

-God created us in His image, not the other way around.
-The Bible is redeemed by it's good parts.
-Pure monotheism, simple repentance.
-YHVH is LORD
-The real Jesus is not God, the real YHVH is not a monster.
-Eternal life is a gift from the Living God.
-Keep the Commandments, keep your salvation.
-I have accepted YHVH as my Heavenly Father, LORD and Savior.

I am inspired by Jesus to worship none but YHVH, and to serve only Him.

The Barbarian
Sage

Re: Who pays for the arson and the looting?

Post #11

Post by The Barbarian »

koko wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:56 am Who pays for the arson caused by disguised white supremacists?

https://www.nbc12.com/2020/07/25/protes ... -set-fire/

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/2020 ... es-matter/

Mayor Stoney said there were reports of white supremacists in the crowds who incited the violence.

“There were white supremacists marching under the banner of Black Lives Matter, an attempt to undermine an otherwise overwhelmingly peaceful movement toward social justice,” Stoney said. ''
Note carefully how BLM was actually PRAISED by the police chief for STOPPING violence vcaused by white supremacists.
Yes, it pretty much backfired on them, as the police started closing in and finding white supremacists behind the killings of police officers, vandlism and violence. It's all very well documented. So much so, that when Stephen Miller started to push that narrative, General Mark Milley responded bluntly:
Gen. Mark Milley told Trump aide to 'shut the f*** up' during clash over BLM protests, book says
One of America's top generals told Stephen Miller to "shut the f*** up" after the Trump adviser suggested that protesters had turned U.S. cities into war zones

https://news.yahoo.com/gen-mark-milley- ... ycPuN0p8mR