Challenge to Believers (and maybe Non-Believers too)

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Zzyzx
Site Supporter

Challenge to Believers (and maybe Non-Believers too)

Post #1

Post by Zzyzx »

Attend a Unitarian Universalist service and post your observations and reactions.

Note: I am NOT a UU but do share some values and attitudes. I have attended services half a dozen times perhaps over the past ten years. I do NOT recommend or request that anyone do any more than observe, evaluate and post reactions.

A general idea of the UU philosophy and attitudes (and location of branches) may be garnered from www.uua.org
Non-Theist

ANY of the thousands of "gods" proposed, imagined, worshiped, loved, feared, and/or fought over by humans MAY exist -- awaiting verifiable evidence

Servant77

Re: Challenge to Believers (and maybe Non-Believers too)

Post #2

Post by Servant77 »

Verifiable evidence:

All Creation.

Muckman
Student

Re: Challenge to Believers (and maybe Non-Believers too)

Post #3

Post by Muckman »

Zzyzx wrote: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:08 pm .
Attend a Unitarian Universalist service and post your observations and reactions.

Note: I am NOT a UU but do share some values and attitudes. I have attended services half a dozen times perhaps over the past ten years. I do NOT recommend or request that anyone do any more than observe, evaluate and post reactions.

A general idea of the UU philosophy and attitudes (and location of branches) may be garnered from www.uua.org
The reason UU is doing better than most churches is because the hypocrisy and judgmentalism within evangelical Christianity has been exposed. Most people today who 'get out' are now labelled as the 'Dones and Nones'.

I go to a UCC/Congregational open and affirming Church because I'm non-trinitarian and I'm absolutely sick and tired of the hypocrisy and judgmentalism withing Trinitarian Christianity.