TheWordIsOne
Student

Paraphernalia Paraphilia

Post #1

Post by TheWordIsOne »

Paraphernalia
Paraphilia
in the congregation

The Child is born in water and blood, and when you separate the family Covenant between man and woman, this calls shedding the blood of your family name or breaking the covenant with the firstborn of God, and you kill your family heritage! It is a detestable sin.
We read in Psalms 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Lev 18:22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.

Lev 18:22 (NLT) “Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman.
It is a detestable sin.

We read in Matt 19:4-6 And He answered and said to them, "Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning 'made them male and female,' and said, 'For this reason, a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'?
So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate."

1 Peter 3:18-20 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit,
by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison,
who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.

Heb 13:7-9 Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines.
For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them.

Mal 3:5-7 And I will come near you for judgment; I will be a swift witness Against sorcerers, Against adulterers, Against perjurers, Against those who exploit wage earners and widows and orphans, And against those who turn away an alien-- Because they do not fear Me," Says the LORD of hosts. "For I am the LORD, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob.
Yet from the days of your fathers, You have gone away from My ordinances And have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you," Says the LORD of hosts. "But you said, 'In what way shall we return?

Tcg
Savant

Re: Paraphernalia Paraphilia

Post #2

Post by Tcg »

[Replying to TheWordIsOne in post #1]

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.