What dose the bible say about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Dr. Zakir Naik
Student

What dose the bible say about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Post #1

Post by Dr. Zakir Naik »

My question is, that what dose the bible prophecise about the comming of Prophet Muhammad(SAWM)?

chachynga
Apprentice

Post #81

Post by chachynga »

Dr. Zakir Naik wrote:
Tilia wrote:His work could have been written by absolutely anyone who had a copy of the Bible. You could do it yourself. Anybody at all could write a Koran, or whatever we might want to call it.
HughDP wrote: In fairness, many people hold the same opinion about the Bible - later books of the Bible could be written by anyone who had a copy of (or knowledge of) earlier books.
1. The day-to-day life of the Prophet was an open book for all to see. In fact a revelation came asking people to give the Prophet (pbuh) privacy in his own home. If the Prophet had been meeting people who told him what to say as a revelation from God, this would not have been hidden for very long.

....etc

the problem with your whole post is that you are thinking that you already have the answers instead of letting the bible teach you through a contrite heart and a love for pure truth...

All these things can be answered by a careful study of the bible.

Too many people assume way too much and makes asses out of everthing.

Stop so assuming.

Then you will begin, perhaps to see truth.

chachynga
Apprentice

Post #82

Post by chachynga »

Dr. Zakir Naik wrote:
Tilia wrote:
Dr. Zakir Naik wrote:If this is what you have to do with a 'thousand' prophecies to justify your claim with regards to the genuineness of Jesus, why should we not adopt the very same system for Muhummed?
Go right ahead, please. Find one prophecy of Muhammad anywhere, except the sort I gave you straightaway in post #2. Having studied this subject in some detail, my view is that Muhammad was nothing but a foolish, incompetent, lying, God-hating, murderous scoundrel. Show me I'm wrong.
First of all, please cool down, why are you getting angry?

Comming back to the topic, can we please turn to Deuteronomy, chapter 18, verse 18, Which says:

'N PROFEET SAL EK VIR HULLE VERWEK UIT DIE MIDDE VAN HULLE BROERS, SOOS JY IS, EN EK SAL MY WOORDE IN SY MOND LE, EN HY SY SAL AAN HULLE SE ALLE WAT EK HOM BEVEEL. Deut.18: 18.

Please correct me where I am wrong.

Which means:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

To whom does this prophecy refer?

Whom is the bible about, whom is all things about, whom was Moses about and for, Whom was Moses a Type of? Um hum?

All Christ.

Bible about Christ from start in Genesis to end in Revelation, all things are about God, Christ is the great God of the OT made himself into flesh for a reason you cant comprehend because you have no knowledge of the wholeness of the bible story like a garment made of one thread unbroken and strongly true and expense, the price you pay may be too much to bear.... Moses, the Snake lifted up on a pole all types of Christ etc etc etc etc all this and more is all types and shadows to come all bible points to cross front to back all is of Him.

John

4 1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, 2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,) 3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee. 4 And he must needs go through Samaria. 5 Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph. 6 Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour. 7 There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink. 8 (For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.) 9 Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans. 10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water. 11 The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water? 12 Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle? 13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: 14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. 15 The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw. 16 Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither. 17 The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband: 18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly. 19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet. 20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. 21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. 25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. 26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.
27 And upon this came his disciples, and marvelled that he talked with the woman: yet no man said, What seekest thou? or, Why talkest thou with her? 28 The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men, 29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ? 30 Then they went out of the city, and came unto him.
31 In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat. 32 But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of. 33 Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat? 34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. 35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. 36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together. 37 And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth. 38 I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.
39 And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did. 40 So when the Samaritans were come unto him, they besought him that he would tarry with them: and he abode there two days. 41 And many more believed because of his own word; 42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.
43 Now after two days he departed thence, and went into Galilee. 44 For Jesus himself testified, that a prophet hath no honour in his own country. 45 Then when he was come into Galilee, the Galilaeans received him, having seen all the things that he did at Jerusalem at the feast: for they also went unto the feast. 46 So Jesus came again into Cana of Galilee, where he made the water wine. And there was a certain nobleman, whose son was sick at Capernaum. 47 When he heard that Jesus was come out of Judaea into Galilee, he went unto him, and besought him that he would come down, and heal his son: for he was at the point of death. 48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe. 49 The nobleman saith unto him, Sir, come down ere my child die. 50 Jesus saith unto him, Go thy way; thy son liveth. And the man believed the word that Jesus had spoken unto him, and he went his way. 51 And as he was now going down, his servants met him, and told him, saying, Thy son liveth. 52 Then enquired he of them the hour when he began to amend. And they said unto him, Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him. 53 So the father knew that it was at the same hour, in the which Jesus said unto him, Thy son liveth: and himself believed, and his whole house. 54 This is again the second miracle that Jesus did, when he was come out of Judaea into Galilee.

Isaiah
8 20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Modern Christians as you know do not generally speak regarding the law, thy try to kill Gods Word for their demonic savior. Don't fall for it, get the real deal.

I may be an Israelite, you may be my Brother, but this matters not without Christ.

Forego all thoughts on what you think you know, Go Study the Bible fresh and anew, with no prejudices of any sort, just your heart that loves truth and your mind and prayer and reflection. Don't delay, the second dorr day is upon us and once the special days are past, you will be without the gates. Go Do it Quickly!

From start to finish this Bible is about Israel and the Hebrews and those people that were in some relation to them of the times... it doesnt talk about the indians in north america it doesnt speak of the eskimoes or anyone any place else

Hebrew then later Israelites as Christ was and 11 of his disciples at least.... all from the same tribe or tribes....

It also speaks of strangers and such and others but in relation to the people of the BOOK....

God picked one people to work through and show his Grace and mercy and works to all of creation, these peoples will become priests in the kingdome.... the whole book is about GOD even when he is speaking through the disciples or David or Joseph or Whomever, it is always God speaking through them as individuals to reveal the storyline.

Which is God Manifested to the world in the end by CHRIST.... Jesus never claimed to bring a new law, not to abrogate the existing OT law, that is a judeo_christian teaching it is a mix of TALMUDIC PUKE just as the same jews started Jehova Witnesses' their false storys are abounding everyplace thanks to the Kaballa...

No, No indeed... I tell you the truth just as Adam was a type so is the
Revelation of the Second Adam the reflection of that type. Et Al.

Psalms
8 1 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.

Jesus

Malachi
4 5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

TYPES

Once dead always dead just as scripture teaches, unless God raises you up....

Tase the water and have life if you are fit to drik so from the well of life.

My Battery is about to expire!

Bye bye

The Nice Centurion
Sage

Re:

Post #83

Post by The Nice Centurion »

Dr. Zakir Naik wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:35 am I would rather request a logical person to reply me. What you wrote was a genral verse, there must be something precisely about Muhammad (SAWM). In search of this, I talked with a Bible Scholar.

I posed the question: "What does the Bible say about Muhammed?" Without hesitation he answered, "Nothing!" I asked: "Why nothing? According to your interpretation the Bible have so many things to say about the rise of Soviet Russia and about the Last Days and even about the Pope of the Roman Catholics?" He said, "Yes, but there was nothing about Muhammed!" I asked again, "Why nothing? Surely this man Muhammed who had been responsible for the bringing into being a worldwide community of millions of Believers who, on his authority, believe in:
(1) The miraculous birth of Jesus,
(2) that Jesus is the Messiah,
(3) that he gave life to the dead by God's permission, and that he healed those born blind and the lepers by God's permission.

Surely this book (the Bible) must have something to say about this great Leader of men who spoke so well of Jesus and his mother Mary?" (Peace be upon them both).

My research isen't over. And I am very curious about it. Any help would be appriciated.
The bible allegedly mentions Mecca, calling it Bakra, because the Holy spirit later became pals with Abu Bakr. I doubt it.

Still, the bible at last clearly mentions prophet Joseph Smith. Calling him greatest prophet of all time too.
But you have to go to the Inspired Version, allegedly restored to its original text. By Joseph Smith himself.
“If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. But if you drown a man in a fish pond, he will never have to go hungry again🐟

"Only Experts in Reformed Egyptian should be allowed to critique the Book of Mormon❗"

"Joseph Smith can't possibly have been a deceiver.
For if he had been, the Angel Moroni never would have taken the risk of enthrusting him with the Golden Plates❗"