What is the difference between love & sex-?

Ethics, Morality, and Sin

Moderator: Moderators

justlearning
Student

Post #1

Post by justlearning »

• not a topic for everyone
      comes with a cautionary warning
      adults only rule
      No profanity, name calling, purposefully lying
      No off topic posts
      By posting here you agree to the terms of this thread

Adults Only

By posting here you agree to the terms of this thread

while I was a teenager, the term “sex” was not a term spoken among my circles. I grew up believing intercourse was for the procreation of children. I still believe this, only--------

At the same time, I had a few girlfriends. We held hands, kissed each other from time to time and continued a great relationship; but I never considered this “sex”.

I eventually married and now I am a grandfather several time over; that is what “sex” is all about

My desire to have children has long since passed; I am a grandfather several times over, but I still enjoy the company of a woman. Having said the above, I now wonder if my joy of having the company of a women; a feeling of “sex” or one of “love”; or is there a difference-?

In short is it sinful to enjoy the company of a woman knowing marriage is not an option.

Just asking
No animosity intended or implied

Just saying, we have free speech here un the USA
maybe, maybe not 8-)

Tcg
Savant

Re: What is the difference between love & sex-?

Post #2

Post by Tcg »

[Replying to justlearning in post #1]

Moderator Clarification

You do not get to establish rules for who can or cannot post in threads you create. Please cease attempting to do so. Any registered member in good standing can post here or anywhere else they choose.

Rules
C&A Guidelines

Moderator clarifications do not count as a strike against any posters. They serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received and/or are given at the discretion of a moderator when he or she feels a clarification of the rules is required.