Our Lady, a testable Prophetess of Islam

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

assisigirl
Guru

Our Lady, a testable Prophetess of Islam

Post #1

Post by assisigirl »

This subject requires a certain level of study and knowledge. I have used the following two links as a rescource for this discussion.

http://www.ediscoverislam.com/What-is-H ... -the-quran

http://www.catholicpilgrims.com/lourdes ... ourdes.htm

If you examine both revelations and the process involved it seems obvious to all that it is the same deity that is involved ie Allah.

The most obvious similarities are (1) the process of revelation over time.(2) The testable eye witness accounts of both makes it accessible to even the most cynical of readers. (3)The gravity of both revelations is very obvious as both of them are partly revealed to humans ie they are frightening. Many threads on this forum have attested to strange phenomena that are peculiar to our age that are forbodings of Allah's Judgement Day. The apparition of Our Lady at places like Lourdes and Medjugorge etc, act as reminders to us that Allah's fulfillment is nigh.

Is Our Lady, a prophetess of Allah, and a revelationary reminder of his Judgement?

ciko
Banned
Banned

Post #31

Post by ciko »

assisigirl wrote: ciko: If you are just here to assert that the Quran is the absolute word of God, then do not come here to debate. There is no argument.

You were quite happy putting up pictures of Christians praying to statues of Our Lady and labeling this correctly as idolatry. Where you went wrong was when you identified the object as the idol. Idolatry is a mental undertaking which uses an everyday object as a medium for the worship of an Almighty God.

The secular descriptive dictats of the Quaran and the over veneration of same is exactly what the Christians do with Mary. That is why Allah will be leaving Islam soon. You worship yourselves worshiping. You use the same toy box as the christians, ie whips and flames mixed in with the aromatic oils of morality and goodness. It then becomes a fetish, ie idolatry. This form of worship is impure in that it is always open to being hijacked for secular motives by those who weild the toy boxes power. Christianity and Islam become 'dominatrix' in their functioning.
ciko: If you are just here to assert that the Quran is the absolute word of God, then do not come here to debate. There is no argument.
but i have all evidence i need to believe that quran is the absolute word of God. it is not a belief without evidence.

The Nice Centurion
Sage

Re:

Post #32

Post by The Nice Centurion »

JoeyKnothead wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:34 pm From Post 5:
assisigirl wrote: CAN YOU NOT SEE THE CONNECTION HERE?
NO.

I fail to see what the bernadette deal has to do with the Quran deal, as you've mentioned.
---------------------------------

From Post 6:
assisigirl wrote: ...
Ignore my advice at your peril!
I reject such threats as the ravings of the lost and inconsolable.

Again you present the Quran, without ever having established its veracity. I can qoute from Gone With The Wind, but it's still just a tale.
assisigirl wrote: Our Lady being replicated, ie the moving statue phenomena.:

This youtube video is unbelievable but true. Watch and be amazed
I am amazed that one would accept the personal testimony of folks just 'cause they can utter a sentence.

I note that in the entire nine minutes and eighteen seconds of the video, that statue doesn't budge.
The Moving Mary Miracle from Ireland 1985 is less good proven than the existence of Bigfoot.

Where is the Patterson Film of Moving Mary Statue❓🐱
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patters ... imlin_film

Also about the folks in the video assuring the statue moved hands; We have 400 Bigfoot sighting per year.
If we let all that people speak out on camera, does that make Bigfoot come alive instantly?
ciko wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:53 am but i have all evidence i need to believe that quran is the absolute word of God. it is not a belief without evidence.
Please someone, let me see the Jacobs Photos of Allah.
Or else I will put Bigfoot over Allah anytime❗🕋
https://www.bfro.net/avevid/jacobs/jacobs_photos.asp
“If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. But if you drown a man in a fish pond, he will never have to go hungry again🐟

"Only Experts in Reformed Egyptian should be allowed to critique the Book of Mormon❗"

"Joseph Smith can't possibly have been a deceiver.
For if he had been, the Angel Moroni never would have taken the risk of enthrusting him with the Golden Plates❗"