God has proved his love for you

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

God has proved his love for you

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

Gods plan = mortals to live in an Eden( Paradise) knowing only good, never sick, never without. To live forever not aging like now. That is what Gods plan began, it is still his plan. He created all things with variety for us to enjoy. His word says, he knew us before our kidneys were formed, he knows the exact number of hairs on our heads. Think about that. God could easily see us as we see little ants scurrying about. The creator of all creation thinks about us individually and wants to be our friend. He sent his son to die on our behalf's. He asks us to use our free will out of love for him to listen to his advice. Which benefits us not him. He gave us his written word. Few have bothered to read it and learn about how merciful and loving he is. His son showed us that side while he was on earth. But he also stands for justice. And those who cant be bothered to learn about him and listen to him are choosing not to enter his kingdom and gain eternal life. His name is YHWH(Jehovah) the only true God.
Will you learn to be his friend?

Mae von H
Sage

Re: God has proved his love for you

Post #31

Post by Mae von H »

kjw47 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:58 pm
Mae von H wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:55 am
kjw47 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:08 pm
Mae von H wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:30 am [Replying to kjw47 in post #25]

Has He ever told you personally that He loves you or do you just read JW doctrine about it?
Are you an ex baptized JW?
God draws close to those who draw close to him.
That’s a pretty interesting answer. Essentially “join our organization and God will draw near to you.” But you cannot honestly tell me that God has told you He loves you.

I brought that point out because I know that JWs do not experience a personal intimate relationship with God and I wanted to make you hungry. The GB is not watching. Consider this. But I do admit an ex JW choice will be entailed.

Are you an ex baptized JW? Answer please.
God answers prayers, he has for me many times.
Ex JW,s are like Judas.
That does not describe a personal relationship. Atheists sometimes get what they’re hoping for, no God involved. As I said, the GB does not know what you’re writing. Do you want a close relationship?

onewithhim
Savant

Post #32

Post by onewithhim »

[Replying to Mae von H in post #24]

You say that Jehovah's Witnesses do not have a personal relationship with God. How do you know that? I say that we do, and it is a beautiful, satisfying relationship, something I never found when I went to the Baptist Church. I really know Jesus and his Father now.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #33

Post by onewithhim »

Has He ever told you personally that He loves you or do you just read JW doctrine about it?
Not one of us would think that we know God loves us only because of JW doctrine. That is a peculiar question.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #34

Post by kjw47 »

Mae von H wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:28 am

That’s a pretty interesting answer. Essentially “join our organization and God will draw near to you.” But you cannot honestly tell me that God has told you He loves you.

I brought that point out because I know that JWs do not experience a personal intimate relationship with God and I wanted to make you hungry. The GB is not watching. Consider this. But I do admit an ex JW choice will be entailed.

Ex JW,s are like Judas.
That does not describe a personal relationship. Atheists sometimes get what they’re hoping for, no God involved. As I said, the GB does not know what you’re writing. Do you want a close relationship?
The teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth back the JW,s all the way-0 doubt in all creation, thus he leads the GB( Matt 24:45)--You should learn those teachings correctly.

Mae von H
Sage

Post #35

Post by Mae von H »

onewithhim wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:12 pm

Not one of us would think that we know God loves us only because of JW doctrine. That is a peculiar question.
That’s pretty much the OP says. Read this doctrine and you’ll know God loves you. But it is a peculiar view.

Mae von H
Sage

Post #36

Post by Mae von H »

kjw47 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:36 pm

Ex JW,s are like Judas.
The teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth back the JW,s all the way-0 doubt in all creation, thus he leads the GB( Matt 24:45)--You should learn those teachings correctly.
You are very very wrong. The JWs made their own version so they could change it.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #37

Post by kjw47 »

Mae von H wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:57 am

Ex JW,s are like Judas.
You are very very wrong. The JWs made their own version so they could change it.

See you have a problem there. The teachings of Jesus are the same in every translation on earth, except at Matt 5:5-the error bibles have land, earth is the correct word. Every other teaching is exact.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #38

Post by onewithhim »

Mae von H wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:56 am

That’s pretty much the OP says. Read this doctrine and you’ll know God loves you. But it is a peculiar view.
That is not what the OP says. It says to read the Bible, which we all should do, not listen to anyone's doctrine and dogma. We can find the truth through the pages of God's thoughts in the Bible. The OP also says that God wants to be our friend, and is cognizant of each one of us, individually. How can you find fault with that?

onewithhim
Savant

Post #39

Post by onewithhim »

Mae von H wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:57 am

Ex JW,s are like Judas.
What?? That is such an unsubstantiated view. We taught people the truth with the King James Version and the American Standard Bible for around 100 years before the NW translation was available. The NW translation was a version that ironed out the kinks in other versions (like the KJV which has many errors even according to most scholars today), was closer to the original meanings of the texts in Hebrew and Greek. It is the best version, according to some scholars such as Jason David BeDuhn who is an associate professor of religious studies, at Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff. He says JWs "have no ax to grind," meaning that JWs didn't create the NWT to be able to change the Bible.

Mae von H
Sage

Post #40

Post by Mae von H »

onewithhim wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:24 am
Mae von H wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:56 am

That is not what the OP says. It says to read the Bible, which we all should do, not listen to anyone's doctrine and dogma. We can find the truth through the pages of God's thoughts in the Bible. The OP also says that God wants to be our friend, and is cognizant of each one of us, individually. How can you find fault with that?
Please give me the Bible quote that says, "God wants to be your friend."