Paradise on Earth

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

onewithhim
Savant

Paradise on Earth

Post #1

Post by onewithhim »

When I learned that the Bible speaks of a restored Garden of Eden and the restoration of mankind to the perfection and endless life that Adam forfeited, I was thrilled. Who doesn't want to keep living on this beautiful earth, with our loved ones, and being able to do all the things we love to do---endlessly?

If God said to you today, "When do you want to die?" would you say "now!!"? I don't think very many people would say that.

We CAN live forever here on Earth. The Bible tells us that we can.

Matthew 5:5
Psalm 37:9-11,29

myth-one.com
Savant

Re: Paradise on Earth

Post #3021

Post by myth-one.com »

onewithhim wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:15 pm
myth-one.com wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:47 pm
onewithhim wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:55 am [Replying to onewithhim in post #3017]

Our Paradise on Earth is coming, and soon. We hope that people will understand this and be prepared for what is about to happen.

Yes, at that time, everyone who believed in Jesus as their Savior will be born again of the Spirit as an immortal spiritual bodied being equal unto the angels and rule the earth forever with their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
And who will these millions of persons in heaven rule over?
Definition of person: a human being regarded as an individual.

There are no persons in heaven:

And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God;... (I Corinthians 15:49-50)

Those persons who believe in Jesus will be born of the Spirit as spiritual bodied beings which shall rule over the earth forever with Jesus.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #3022

Post by onewithhim »

myth-one.com wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:43 pm
onewithhim wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:55 am [Replying to onewithhim in post #3017]

Our Paradise on Earth is coming, and soon. We hope that people will understand this and be prepared for what is about to happen.

Yes, at that time, everyone who believed in Jesus as their Savior will be born again of the Spirit as an immortal spiritual bodied being equal unto the angels and rule the earth forever with their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God;... (I Corinthians 15:49-50)

Those persons who believe in Jesus will be born of the Spirit as spiritual bodied beings which shall rule over the earth forever with Jesus.
Please answer the question "who will the believers in heaven rule over?" If all believers are in heaven, what will they do? Who are their subjects?

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #3023

Post by myth-one.com »

onewithhim wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:55 am
myth-one.com wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:43 pm

Please answer the question "who will the believers in heaven rule over?" If all believers are in heaven, what will they do? Who are their subjects?

The 144,000 in heaven will rule over those taking care of the earth eternally.

All other believers become caretakers of the earth eternally under their earthly leader Jesus Christ as directed by the 144,000. Those believers on the earth replace the angels who abandoned that responsibility:

Jude 1:6
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

TheHolyGhost
Banned
Banned

Post #3024

Post by TheHolyGhost »

onewithhim wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:25 am When I learned that the Bible speaks of a restored Garden of Eden and the restoration of mankind to the perfection and endless life that Adam forfeited, I was thrilled. Who doesn't want to keep living on this beautiful earth, with our loved ones, and being able to do all the things we love to do---endlessly?

If God said to you today, "When do you want to die?" would you say "now!!"? I don't think very many people would say that.

The is going to be no such thing as a restored earth.
No where in all the bible is that claimed by anyone.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #3025

Post by onewithhim »

TheHolyGhost wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:41 pm
onewithhim wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:25 am When I learned that the Bible speaks of a restored Garden of Eden and the restoration of mankind to the perfection and endless life that Adam forfeited, I was thrilled. Who doesn't want to keep living on this beautiful earth, with our loved ones, and being able to do all the things we love to do---endlessly?

The is going to be no such thing as a restored earth.
It is obvious throughout the Bible. In the book of Isaiah alone are many references to what the earth will be like after Jesus comes back and the earth is a Paradise again. (Isaiah 11:6-9; Isaiah 35:1-7; Isaiah 45:18; Isaiah 55:12,13; Isaiah 65:17, 21-25) There is also Ecclesiastes 1:4 and Matthew 5:5 and many more.

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #3026

Post by myth-one.com »

There is going to be no such thing as a restored earth.

Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: . . .

replenish (verb) -- restore a former level or condition.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #3027

Post by onewithhim »

myth-one.com wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:03 pm

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: . . .

You know that that isn't necessarily the definition of "replenish." Two of my dictionaries say that it means "fill; fully store or stock."

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #3028

Post by myth-one.com »

onewithhim wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:34 am

You know that that isn't necessarily the definition of "replenish." Two of my dictionaries say that it means "fill; fully store or stock."
What does the prefix "re" mean?

onewithhim
Savant

Post #3029

Post by onewithhim »

myth-one.com wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:02 pm
onewithhim wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:34 am

Not what you think it means, according to the English dictionaries that I have. "Replenish" means to stock up, fill.

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #3030

Post by myth-one.com »

[Replying to onewithhim in post #3029]

If you don't know, look it up.