get forum to new members

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

juber3
Student

get forum to new members

Post #1

Post by juber3 »

Hey can everyone tell me and everyone else how to get the forum to the people whos never been here? For example I use this web site at work just to use it and chat about subjects and my Co-Worker came by and said 'is this one of your web sites' i said 'i don't own it but i like it'. He then checked around while i gave him the description. I also showed it to my friends etc. Well what ways can we get people here
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he
hath chosen for his own inheritance." PSALM 33-12

"To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The
fool hath said in his heart, There is no
God..... PSALM 13-1"

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Thanks to all that help spread the word about this forum. :)

I've been trying to get other people to join too by word of mouth. And I'm always on the lookout for phpbb mods that might improve this forum. If anybody sees a feature on another phpbb forum that looks interesting, let me know and I'll investigate adding it here too.

And I've already submitted this site to Google, so when it gets indexed, there'll be more people coming in that way.

adherent
Apprentice

Post #3

Post by adherent »

phpbb?
I have also been telling my friends about this site. I even brought up this site in science class, well it was lead up to by my question on transitional forms. Just put up more ads on other search engines. As for me, hopefully my garrulous friend will join.