To whom does the land of Israel divinely belong to and why?

Current issues and things in the news

Moderator: Moderators

SeekingTheTruth
Student

Post #1

Post by SeekingTheTruth »

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #11

Post by McCulloch »

arayhay wrote:
i wouldn't feel comfortable contradicting the KING OF THE UNIVERSE.

so i hope you don't mind if i don't take you to seriously.
Neither would I. Who is the KING OF THE UNIVERSE? And how do you know?
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #12

Post by Cathar1950 »

McCulloch wrote:
arayhay wrote:
i wouldn't feel comfortable contradicting the KING OF THE UNIVERSE.

so i hope you don't mind if i don't take you to seriously.
Neither would I. Who is the KING OF THE UNIVERSE? And how do you know?
It seems even more difficult when you have a number of groups and sub groups all claiming the King of the Universe gave it to them.
How do you take any of then seriously?

Greatest I Am
Banned
Banned

Post #13

Post by Greatest I Am »

It is not claiming ownership that gives possession of a country to any given nation.
It is the ability to keep other from taking it that counts.

Israel will likely remain in the hands of the Israelites because they have the military might required to keep other out. The UN nor the US will ever leave Israel to any other tribe because they would loose face all over the world and this would likely bring on WW 3 or Armageddon.

Regards
DL

Lacey
Student

No such thing as "Divine Right"

Post #14

Post by Lacey »

Israel's existence comes down to the USA creating a wholly Jewish state. This was in reaction to the Jew's turbulent history in world affairs. Unfortunately, to make room for this sanctuary, the Palestinians were driven out by the US. As a result, the Jews in Israel fight for their dedicated nation while the Palestinians fight for their previous lands.

The idea of "Divine Rights" is a concept designed to conscript impressionable Palestinians into a border war. All manners of Religious texts and preachings have been used to stir up conflict there, and produce more fighters in what is essentially a border war.

If we are going on religious material only, Islamic Palestine holds a higher claim to the land, but only due to their previous habitation there. Divine right cannot be implemented in the modern world however since people are obviously wary of how fake it actually is. Imaginary deities have no claim to real world locations.

The Project Hate
Student

Post #15

Post by The Project Hate »

Greatest I Am wrote: The UN nor the US will ever leave Israel to any other tribe because they would loose face all over the world and this would likely bring on WW 3 or Armageddon.
As I see it, it's more like the opposite. The more the USA keep helping the jewish state, the more hate will spread among the Middle East.

On the topic, the first people who lived there where probably non religious ( cause there was no religions at that moment ), or pagan, so...