tried to change my e-mail...

If you have problems registering or logging in, post here

Moderator: Moderators

Thefinalenigma

tried to change my e-mail...

Post #1

Post by Thefinalenigma »

Yeah... I was changing my e-mail on my account(Finalenigma) from melnor_jr@hotmail.com to melnorjr@gmail.com but got lazy and just changed the '@hotmail.com" part. unfortunately i forgot to remove the underscore between the "melnor" and the "jr" and changing vital data like that inactivated my account...and sent an activation e-mail to a non-existant account.
#-o

So now my account is inactive so i cant fix the problem, and i cant activate my account because the activation was sent to a non-existant e-mail adress.

I'm not sure if there is any way to prove that i am really me(possibly if you could look at the ip adress?), but i would really appreciate it if there is any way you could help me out here. possibly sending an activation for my correct account to my new e-mail(melnorjr@gmail.com) or personally reactivating my account so that I can log in and fix the error myself? I would really appreciate anything you could do to help.

Thanks in advance, Finalenigma.

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

I've activated the FinalEnigma account and set the email to the correct gmail address.