One of the Plagues of America

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Shamgar
Apprentice

One of the Plagues of America

Post #1

Post by Shamgar »

One of the Plagues of America: Abortion.

Click here:
http://img183.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img183& ... 0008zb.jpg
if image is removed.

mrmufin
Scholar

Moved to Random Ramblings

Post #2

Post by mrmufin »

Shamgar,

I have moved this topic to Random Ramblings because it is posted without regard to the Debating Christianity & Religion forum rules. Please take a few moments to review the rules. As well, there are already a few topics started on the subject of abortion, should you have any interest in participating.

Welcome to DC&R. :D

Regards,
mrmufin

Shamgar
Apprentice

Post #3

Post by Shamgar »

So obviously I don't get an opportunity to rename my topic and have it in Politics and Religion.

Nyril
Scholar

Post #4

Post by Nyril »

In what sense? My little bar of soap from the store has likely killed several billion single celled organisms on my skin, but I don't see you accusing me of repeating the holocaust everytime I shower.

bernee51
Site Supporter

Re: One of the Plagues of America

Post #5

Post by bernee51 »

Shamgar wrote:One of the Plagues of America: Abortion.
And another is rampant intolerance for the rights of others to make personal decisions about their own lives.

Shamgar
Apprentice

Re: One of the Plagues of America

Post #6

Post by Shamgar »

bernee51 wrote:
Shamgar wrote:One of the Plagues of America: Abortion.
And another is rampant intolerance for the rights of others to make personal decisions about their own lives.
So God does discrimates.. He will not let a single tare (Athiest, homosexual, feminists, etc) into the kingdom of heaven. 1Cor 6:9-11.
Nyril wrote:
In what sense? My little bar of soap from the store has likely killed several billion single celled organisms on my skin, but I don't see you accusing me of repeating the holocaust everytime I shower.
And I do thank God that you don't reproduce like the bacteria that lives on your skin.

It appears this Random Rambling should have been called the "No Thinking Zone". Obviously my pearls will do little good here.

Click here:
http://img183.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img183& ... one8jg.jpg
if image is removed.

Dilettante
Sage

Post #7

Post by Dilettante »

Shamgar, I think you can probably do better than posting a bunch of propaganda cartoons and slogans. I'd like to hear some arguments supporting your opinions. Otherwise, I'll have to ignore them. You are not earning any respect (actually the opposite) by merely repeating your unsupported views and prejudices. This is not Geraldo or Donahue or any of those insult-throwing contests.

Bonnie
Student

Post #8

Post by Bonnie »

Dilettante wrote:Shamgar, I think you can probably do better than posting a bunch of propaganda cartoons and slogans. I'd like to hear some arguments supporting your opinions. Otherwise, I'll have to ignore them. You are not earning any respect (actually the opposite) by merely repeating your unsupported views and prejudices. This is not Geraldo or Donahue or any of those insult-throwing contests.
I would have to agree with you, Dilettante. I find the propaganda cartoons quite annoying. By posting this endless propaganda, using the bible as his only source of debate, and attacking the beliefs of atheists, he is only showing himself to be all the more ignorant.

That is why I haven't even bothered to debate him or discuss topics with him. I do not think it would go anywhere... all that would happen is propaganda and religion would get thrown in my face.

The picture that says "no thinking zone" is quite appropriate, I think. ;)