Rate the believers

Where agnostics and atheists can freely discuss

Moderator: Moderators

Nyril
Scholar

Rate the believers

Post #1

Post by Nyril »

One the first things I think anyone notices on a board such as this is the people with which one debates. Since I am somewhat doubtful you all cover the name of the poster in order to maintain pure neutrality when reading posts, I thought it might be interesting to see how you perceive the believers.

For me, I'd use the following categories, but that's just because I like the format.

Most Rewarding to read:
Gluadys - For some reason, my faith in these debates is somewhat restored when I see read posts by her in the C&E board.

Best Read:
harvey1 - Either he's got himself some very excellent reference pages, or he's actually read the thing himself, and I'm slightly inclined to believe the latter. However, I will agree with spetey that for some reason it feels like he's trying to redefine everyone into the agnostic camp.

Most Frustrating:
YEC - I don't know if it's me, but I seem to be able to post several pages at this person and get a sentence response that's only marginally on topic (if that).

Most likely to receive props:
Osteng - For hosting such a wonderful forum.

That's all I can think of right now, and as I've got a Calculus test to pass tomorrow I really need to finish the last 3 chapters of the book, I'll leave it up to the rest of you to add on as you see fit.
"Secular schools can never be tolerated because such schools have no religious instruction, and a general moral instruction without a religious foundation is built on air...we need believing people."
[Adolf Hitler, April 26, 1933]