Nameless has been placed on probation

Violators of the rules are listed here

Moderator: Moderators

otseng
Savant

Nameless has been placed on probation

Post #1

Post by otseng »

The moderating team has decided to place Nameless on probation.

http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 593#219593
Nameless wrote:
micatala wrote:Moderator Warning
Nameless wrote:No 'defenders of the faith'?
I guess that it's difficult, facing one's own hypocrisy.
I was walking in front of the market, today, and saw a church selling hot dogs, collecting for 'winter camp'. I asked if 'winter camp' is like collecting for food for the hungry and shelter for the homeless and poor and all and they told me that it's for sending the church kids to a summer camp in the winter where they can do Xtian things and praise god! This is what they unashamedly told me. If I were less considerate of the property of others, like some, I would have overturned their table in disgust and reproof, but pearls before swine and all... Nothing else was (need be) said.
No sports freaks out there? Hmmmmm? No competitors? Win/lose junkies? Hmmmm? Or just no one who pretends to give a shit about the 'Golden Rule' anymore?
This post is in violation of the rules for name-calling
Calling a hypocrite a hypocrite is an observation, like calling a ball player a ball player. It has a definition and is relevent to the OP, which is about, also, hypocrisy.
and mild profanity.
And I'm dying to know what you see in my post that can be considered profanity, mild or otherwise..
Have I touched a personal nerve?

Whatever...
3000 tokens deducted.