Is Jesus an historical character or a pythagorean allegory?

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Cartesio
Student

Post #1

Post by Cartesio »

How can be Jesus an historical character if he incorporates the most important rule of the sacred geometry used by astronomers to measure and by architects to build: The Pythagorean Theorem?

As we know, the greeks and all the ancient people didn't have a separate number system, but they used the same letters of the alphabet to make calculations. So at every letter of the alphabet, corresponded a number, and every word had also a numerical value obtained adding the letters value. The greek gematria was called Isopsephy (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isopsephy ).

It seems to me that just reading the gospels in greek and looking at the numerical values of the words and the names, makes evident that the name of Jesus encodes the sacred Pythagorean triangle: 3, 4, 5. The name Jesus Christ is like a riddle. Jesus and Christ are two of the three sides of a right triangle, and to solve the riddle you must find the third word, the lost word, that represents gematrically the third side of the triangle.

The solution is a phun in itself: a greek word that means "you have known", and that put together with the name of Jesus Christ, give this answer: "You have known Jesus Christ".

Let's start with the gematric values of the greek alphabet:

The gematria of Jesus is 888 and the Gematria of Christ is 1480. With those two numbers, applying the pythagorean theorem, you find the third number: 1184, that correspond gematrically to a very specific word: "εγνωκατε", that Jesus uses when he is referring to the act of knowing god:

The word "εγνωκατε" is used repeatedly in 1 John 2, and is the very verb that give the name to the famous alexandrian sect: the Gnostics, from ginosko (ghin-oce'-ko), knowing.

The ratio between 888 (Jesus) and 1480 (Christ) is 5:3, or 1.666...
This number is a recurrent number in the old testament:

The greek Gnostics were not the first to associate the pythagorean theorem to solar god and goddess. The Egyptians, who were well aware of the pythagorean theorem centuries before, associated Osiris, Isis and Horus to the sides of the pythagorean triangle. This is why the holy trinity (the triangle) is a concept so ancient and widespread:

Some recurring greek words of the Gnostic sect and of the Pythagoreans, like "Eureka!" or "Noesis!" hide the sacred pythagorean triple 3-4-5 too:

The Egyptian Pyramids represent the same secret knowledge we found in Jesus Christ, being built according to the 3-4-5 pythagorean triple:

The very name of God in the Bible is nothing but a gematric riddle for 3-4-5:

Moses = משה = 345

So in the Bible we have:

Exo 3:14 - And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

MOSES name is 345
and God's name ("I AM THAT I AM" = �היה �שר �היה ) is 21+501+21 = 543

345 and 543

In other words god's secret name is the very mirror reflection of Moses name gematric value! The pythagorean triple 3, 4, 5 is then used as a symbol of a god-like man, having mastered the supreme law of mathematics. Another proof that Moses is not an historical character but a symbolic one.

And this is even better:

345+543 = 888 (greek gematria for Jesus, Ιησους)

But there is more.

In some tombs in Egypt we found the very 3-4-5 triangle depicted with two of their sides represented by a serpent, the phython, a symbol of hidden knowledge:

The Mary Chapel in the old Glastonbury Abby, confirm that chatolic priests
were well aware of the real meaning of Jesus Chris: the measure of the Chapel is 2368 square feets (gematria of Jesus Christ) and the rhombus contained in it has the area of exactly 1184 square feets. This chapel was also built in the year 1184:

In the Bible we found another version of the 3-4-5 Pythagorean triple: the gematria of the biblical names of Jacob (מיעקב , 222) and Miriam ( ומרי� , 296) gives us the two sides of a right triangle proportional to the same Jesus Christ triangle, and the pythagorean theorem applied to those two produces the gematria of "the heaven" (שמיך , 370):

Notice that the height of the triangle (the height of the pyramid, hidden in the center, like the axis) is often associated with a female figure, like Isis or Miriam. The throne of Isis is sometimes depicted with a rectangular box similar to the geometrical figure employed in the proof of the pythagorean theorem:

The throne of Isis is problaly related to the pythagoream theorem somehow, especially considering the similarity of some depiction of it with the mercy seat of the Bible, that we already found being built according to the 5:3 ratio:

Pythagoras itself is often associated with pyramids and zodiacal knowledge:

The forbidden fruit of the garden of eden, the pomegranate (ורמן), seems to be at the heart of the Jesus Christ riddle, being his gematric value (296) the number generator of the Jesus Christ pythagorean triple:

Another confirmation is the fact that jesus is often depicted inside a geometric figure called "vesica piscis", and many cathedrals are built using the vesica piscis arcs:

The reason is that the vesica piscis was the only way to draw a right triangle with exacts 3 4 5 proportions, because the ancients had only square and compasses. Here is the construction:

As a confirmation, John 21:11 records that Jesus performed a miracle which enabled Simon Peter to catch exactly 153 fish:

"And [Jesus] said to them, 'Cast the net on the right-hand side of the boat and you will find a catch.' So they cast, and then they were not able to haul it in because of the great number of fish.

"Simon Peter went up and drew the net to land, full of large fish, a hundred and fifty-three; and although there were so many, the net was not torn."

John 21:6,11.

Pythagoreans considered 153 a sacred number. The ratio of 153 to 265 was referred to as "the measure of the fish." That ratio is the very ratio between the height and the width of the Vesica Piscis.

When we look into the Life of Pythagoras by Iamblichus, we see the story of how Pythagoras was “going from Sybaris to Krotona. At the shore, he stood with some men fishing with nets; they were still hauling the nets weighed down with fish from the depths. He said he knew the number of fish they had hauled in: 153. The men agreed to do what he ordered if the number of fish was as he said. He ordered the fish to be set free, alive, after they were counted accurately to total 153. Now it is said that in the time the fish were out of the water being counted, none of them died while Pythagoras stood there. He paid them the price of the fish and went to Krotona. They announced the deed everywhere, having learned his name from some children�.

So how can Jesus be an historical figure then?

How low are the probabilities that a man called Jesus Christ, a name that appears in the original greek gospels many times and having the value of 888 and 1480, two numbers uniquely related to 1184 by the pythagorean theorem, the very number associated to the greek word for the knowledge of god in the same gospels, was called that way by chance?

How low are the probabilities that such pythagorean geometric riddle, confirmed by things like the vesica pisces in the Ichthys fish symbol, the pictorial representation of jesus and the very architectures of the chatedrals, is a coincidence?

How low are the probabilities that the fact that the majority of the egyptian pyramids are build according to the sacred 3:4:5 proportions, the same pythagorean triple found in the name Jesus Christ, and that such triple was considered sacred by all the pythagorean sects of Alexandria, the very place where the Gospels were written?

How more likely is the explanation that in the end the Bible and the New Testament were, as many other pagan religions of the time, just symbolic repository of sacred geometrical knowledge of the priest caste of Memphis, Jerusalem, Delphi and Alexandria? Especially considering that the pythagorean sect used to communicate their secret geometrical knowledge using allegoric stories like that of the 153 fishes?

Considering that there is no solid historical evidence of the existence of Jesus, as shown by D.M. Murdock in her book "Who Was Jesus?", this is a strong possibility.

What do you think?

Post #2

Post by Guest »

What do you think?

Huh???

Kadmon
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by Kadmon »

There No Proof That Jesus / Abram / Moses Etc Etc . To Have Walk This Planet Called Earth , Other Then What The So-called Biblical / Religious Authors / Scholar / Theologian Created In The Hearts And Minds Of People Through Religious Books

otseng
Savant

Post #4

Post by otseng »

Moved to Random Ramblings.

Cartesio
Student

Post #5

Post by Cartesio »

I was reading the book "The Complete Gods and Goddesses of Ancient Egypt", and I've found another depiction of the pythagorean triangle in ancient egypt, associated with Osiris itself:

source:

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by JoeyKnothead »

Great work Opie.

I can't comment on the veracity of what is claimed, but danged if it ain't interesting as all get out.

Well done. Well done.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

Cartesio
Student

Post #7

Post by Cartesio »

joeyknuccione wrote:Great work Opie.

I can't comment on the veracity of what is claimed, but danged if it ain't interesting as all get out.

Well done. Well done.
Thank you. :D

I think that anybody can verify the veracity of my claim.

All you need is a Bible in the original Greek and Hebrew, possibly in the easy to read interlinear translated version like this one (I own it):

Interlinear Hebrew Greek English Bible, 4 Volumes by Jay P. Sr. Green

...and a calculator to sum the letters. And you can check all by yourself.

All cultures at the the time of the Gospels used letters to make all calculations. There was not a separate place value numeral system like the modern one until the Arabs invented it. The first Arabic numerals in Europe appeared in the Codex Vigilanus only in the year 976 AD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of ... ral_system

Before this, the greeks like anybody else, used the letters as numbers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_numerals

You can learn about greek mathematics from this book:
http://books.google.com/books?id=_HZNr_ ... frontcover

For example the greek name of jesus, as written in all the original gospels papyri is Ιησους:

http://www.textexcavation.com/greekmatthew1-4.html

This name using the greek numbering system is equivalent to the number 888, and this is what matter. Christ has a value of 1480. But there is more: the word Christos, as you can read in "Christ in Egypt", by D.M. Murdock, originated from the egyptian word "krst" or "krs.t": to anoit, to mummify, and is always found as depicting Horus or Osiris (often called "krst" or "the mummy"), two of the gods of the egyptian triangle 3 4 5. So this confirm that the word Χ�ιστος (christos) was forged from the egyptian similar word krst, and then translated in greek in a way to reach the gematric value of 1480. As we have seen from the tomb and the papiry of Ramesses IX both Osiris the krst and Christ are associated with the hypotenuse of the pythagorean triangle.

There is also an online gematria reference for the greek text, and you can see here that the Jesus Christ name is 888 and 1480:

http://www.biblewheel.com/Gr/GR_Databas ... =1&vnum=16

And here you can see I AM THAT I AM (�היה �שר �היה) (look on the right column, the one labeled "original text"), moses (משה), and the corresponding gematria value of 21+501+21=543 and 345 respectively:

http://www.biblewheel.com/Gr/GR_Databas ... etverse=Go

If you want to go deeper, you can read the following essential books:

Kadmon
Banned
Banned

Question

Post #8

Post by Kadmon »

Does The Bible Ever Give A Description Of Jesus ??????

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Re: Question

Post #9

Post by McCulloch »

Kadmon wrote:Does The Bible Ever Give A Description Of Jesus ??????
There is a reference to a psalm often used as a messianic prophesy which mentions that the messiah would have a beard. I think that is the extent of it. It is very likely that Jesus had a beard.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

kayky
Prodigy

Post #10

Post by kayky »

I didn't read the OP (too lazy), but I enjoyed the pretty pictures.