A civil debate forum for people of all persuasions (Atheists, Agnostics, Deists, Christians, and adherents of any religion)

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 1: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:10 pm
Jokes and funny stories

Like this post
Hi, I thought it would be a good idea to inject some humour into the land. I've posted this in the A Room to try and avoid any offence that could be caused (I know some people are easily offended). Although - if its inappropriate, feel free to lock/remove this thread.
So, any jokes/funny stories on Religion or Atheism?

I'll start with one:

A man is walking home from work, when he sees a small boy in the street with a box of kittens.
"Wow, there's some cute kittens you've got there, son!" Says the man
"Yes, they're Christian kittens" The boy replies
"Aw, thats sweet"

A week later, the man is walking back from a meeting with his friend, when he sees the same boy with his kittens.
"Judy, go and ask that boy what he's got in that box. He's got the cutest answer" Said the man
Judy walks over to the boy and asks: "Hey, what do you have there? Those kittens are so sweet"
"Yes" Replies the boy "They're Atheist kittens"
"What?" Said the man "Last week you said they were Christian kittens"
"Yeah, but now their eyes are open" Replied the boy

Applause
Funny? No? - Just me then icon_sadblinky

Any other jokes/stories to share?

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 2: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:55 pm

Like this post
lmfao.

Good one, especially since we have a batch of kittens now!

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 3: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Like this post

Do you know what you get when you cross a Jehovah's Witness with an atheist?
Someone who knocks on your door for no apparent reason!

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 4: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Like this post

And one about Atheism

Oh, and:
McCulloch wrote:
Do you know what you get when you cross a Jehovah's Witness with an atheist?
Someone who knocks on your door for no apparent reason!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 5: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:22 pm

Like this post
VermilionUK wrote:
And one about Atheism

Of course, atheism isn't really about that....

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 6: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:16 pm

Like this post

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 7: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:28 pm

Like this post

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 8: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Like this post
Heck is where people go who don't believe in Gosh, because they have been darned.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 9: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Like this post
My ultimate favourite, although you have to frequent more "normal" forums to get it:

I really couldn't stop laughing at it.

More good ones:

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 10: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Like this post

Goto top, bottom

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter