no?
No votes

Total votes: 1

windy
Site Supporter

PRAYER ROOM

Post #1

Post by windy »

This is a place for anyone to seek help, or to help others with a kind word, a thought, or prayer.
I am so thankful i found this site, you are a community no matter what you believe.
Lets help others by listening and caring.
:)

Illyricum
Apprentice

Post #2

Post by Illyricum »

I would appreciate prayer for a few things. First, healing of some physical conditions I have, second, peace during unpeaceful circumstances, and third, wisdom for the future (specifically, what to do after I graduate). Thank you for your prayers.
So from Jerusalem all the way around to Illyricum, I have fully proclaimed the gospel of Christ.

Romans 15:19

windy
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by windy »

Illyricum wrote:I would appreciate prayer for a few things. First, healing of some physical conditions I have, second, peace during unpeaceful circumstances, and third, wisdom for the future (specifically, what to do after I graduate). Thank you for your prayers.
My prayers and thoughts are with you freind, and I am sure many others who have veiwed your request are praying to.
GOD BLESS YOU.
:)

keltzkroz
Apprentice

Post #4

Post by keltzkroz »

In some ways, I understand what you are going through. I too have physical conditions, and I too don't know what to do after I graduate. I do pray that we all have good health, and know what to do after we graduate.

windy
Site Supporter

Post #5

Post by windy »

keltzkroz wrote:In some ways, I understand what you are going through. I too have physical conditions, and I too don't know what to do after I graduate. I do pray that we all have good health, and know what to do after we graduate.
I am praying for you freind
GOD BLESS :)

windy
Site Supporter

Re: PRAYER ROOM

Post #6

Post by windy »

windy wrote:To those who have seen the terrible pictures on our tv screens of the problems in Niger, please pray for swift help for these people.
:(