Does God have a favorit race of people?

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
kourvoisier
Under Probation
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:56 am

Re: Yes God has a favorite people

Post #81

Post by kourvoisier »

otseng wrote:
kourvoisier wrote: 1) After reading Daniel 9:11, do you agree that the curses that Moses talked about in Deut. chapter 28 came upon the children of Israel?
I do not believe that it was only during time of Daniel that the children of Israel was cursed.
Exactly... I believe you... they have been cursed plenty of times... There have been several captivies Babylonian, Assyrian, Persian, Greek, American...
osteng wrote: For example, Deu 28:53 says "And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee"

When did this happen?
it happened... you havent heard the horror stories of slavery... Im sure something along these lines happended at one time or another...
osteng wrote: I do not believe the Babylonian captivity was the only time they were cursed. And if you believe that this was the only time they were cursed, then what does an event that occurred over a thousand years later have to do with it?
i dont believe the babylonian captivity was the only time Israel was cursed...
the curses Moses talks about more then likely made up more then one captivity...
They are a list of things that will and could happen if Israel trasgressed the law...
Being sent into slavery on ships was just 1... it didnt happen during the Babylonian captivity nor did it happen during Assyrian Captivity of the Northern kingdom... But it has happened during the American captivity...
You agreed to "Deut 28:68 is a fulfilled prophecy referring to the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade. And Dan 9:11 says that Deut 28:68 was fulfilled."

Now you are changing your position that Daniel didn't say Deut 28:68 was fulfilled.
I am not changing my position... I said Daniel mentioned in 9:11 that the curses "came upon the children Israel"... That does not mean the Curses of Moses could not come upon israel anymore... Everytime the elect transgress the law the curses will come upon them...

User avatar
otseng
Savant
Posts: 17612
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:16 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 43 times
Contact:

Re: Yes God has a favorite people

Post #82

Post by otseng »

kourvoisier wrote: Exactly... I believe you... they have been cursed plenty of times... There have been several captivies Babylonian, Assyrian, Persian, Greek, American...
So, if Israel was cursed with bondage, it doesn't have to necessarily refer to only one of them. Also, you have not provided any evidence that the slaves brought to the Americas descended from Israel, or even practiced Judaism.
kourvoisier wrote:
You agreed to "Deut 28:68 is a fulfilled prophecy referring to the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade. And Dan 9:11 says that Deut 28:68 was fulfilled."

Now you are changing your position that Daniel didn't say Deut 28:68 was fulfilled.
I am not changing my position... I said Daniel mentioned in 9:11 that the curses "came upon the children Israel"... That does not mean the Curses of Moses could not come upon israel anymore... Everytime the elect transgress the law the curses will come upon them...
You agreed to "Dan 9:11 says that Deut 28:68 was fulfilled", not "Dan 9:11 says that Deut 28:68 will be fulfilled."

User avatar
kourvoisier
Under Probation
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:56 am

Re: Yes God has a favorite people

Post #83

Post by kourvoisier »

otseng wrote: Also, you have not provided any evidence that the slaves brought to the Americas descended from Israel, or even practiced Judaism.
The proof is in the scriptures all thru the bible... In particular the 28th Chapter of Deuteronomy... makes it very clear for us to see.

Verses like --> Deut 28:46 "They(curses) will be a sign and a wonder to you and your descendants forever."

As far as practicing Judaism:
Deut 28:46
The LORD will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your fathers. There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone.

We worship other God's here in Babylon uhhemm... I mean America...
The cross? is that not an idol? wood or stone? (':blink:')

When did the bible say put up a cross on top of all your churches and put necklaces of gold and silver on your neck of a cross? this is all false nonsense
Christianity The bible talks nothing of this... and Judaism is no better, they dont accept the fact the Messiah was ever on Earth?...

The bible talks about the Lord of Israel coming back to rule the earth in Israel... not America... Fake images of Christ, white long stringy hair, blue eyes, its all false... Yeah the majority of the Israelites today worship other Gods wood and stone...
osteng wrote: You agreed to "Dan 9:11 says that Deut 28:68 was fulfilled", not "Dan 9:11 says that Deut 28:68 will be fulfilled."
Back this claim up??? I said Dan 9:11 said "the curses have come upon us"
meaning the curse has been put in motion and they "WILL" come to pass...

Thats what i said...

User avatar
otseng
Savant
Posts: 17612
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:16 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 43 times
Contact:

Re: Yes God has a favorite people

Post #84

Post by otseng »

kourvoisier wrote:
otseng wrote: Also, you have not provided any evidence that the slaves brought to the Americas descended from Israel, or even practiced Judaism.
The proof is in the scriptures all thru the bible... In particular the 28th Chapter of Deuteronomy... makes it very clear for us to see.
No, you have not provided any proof or made it any clearer.
As far as practicing Judaism:
Deut 28:46
The LORD will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your fathers. There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone.
Where does it say anything about America?
We worship other God's here in Babylon uhhemm... I mean America...
The cross? is that not an idol? wood or stone? (':blink:')
Judaism does not use the cross, only Christianity does.
When did the bible say put up a cross on top of all your churches and put necklaces of gold and silver on your neck of a cross? this is all false nonsense
Actually, I agree that Christians shouldn't put crosses everywhere. But, it does not show that "the slaves brought to the Americas descended from Israel, or even practiced Judaism."
Yeah the majority of the Israelites today worship other Gods wood and stone...
Mentioning that Christians overuse crosses does not show that Israelites worship wood and stone.
osteng wrote: You agreed to "Dan 9:11 says that Deut 28:68 was fulfilled", not "Dan 9:11 says that Deut 28:68 will be fulfilled."
Back this claim up??? I said Dan 9:11 said "the curses have come upon us"
meaning the curse has been put in motion and they "WILL" come to pass...

Thats what i said...
When you also have to reinterpret the meaning of words, then it further shows that your case lacks any support.

User avatar
kourvoisier
Under Probation
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:56 am

Re: Yes God has a favorite people

Post #85

Post by kourvoisier »

osteng wrote: Where does it say anything about America?
LOL! yeah you gotta read for yourself... and make that decision on your own...
I believe the Babylon spoke of in Revelation is America... also that of Isaiah Chapter 24:
osteng wrote:
We worship other God's here in Babylon uhhemm... I mean America...
The cross? is that not an idol? wood or stone? (':blink:')
Judaism does not use the cross, only Christianity does.
I know... They dont think Jesus ever existed so of course they will not have a cross that he died on... but Judiasm is not it either like i said no better then Christianity... the bible speaks nothin of either of these religions (massive cults)
osteng wrote:But, it does not show that "the slaves brought to the Americas descended from Israel, or even practiced Judaism."
Practicing Judiasm has nothing to do with being the true children of Israel... When the Lord comes back Judiasm will be nothing... lol
osteng wrote:
Yeah the majority of the Israelites today worship other Gods wood and stone...
Mentioning that Christians overuse crosses does not show that Israelites worship wood and stone.
If you dont call that overuse of the cross worshipping wood and stone then i dont know what worshipping wood and stone is... You tell me what worshipping wood and stone is?
osteng wrote: When you also have to reinterpret the meaning of words, then it further shows that your case lacks any support.
I am not reinterpreting anything Daniel stated "the curses have come upon us"
How would you interpret that phrase??? It means the engines have started... "the race has begun"

User avatar
kourvoisier
Under Probation
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:56 am

Re: Yes God has a favorite people

Post #86

Post by kourvoisier »

otseng wrote: you have not provided any evidence that the slaves brought to the Americas descended from Israel, or even practiced Judaism.
The problem is you have yet to realize the people that call them self "Jewish" are imposters...

You have to understand that "ACCORDING" to the bible not all of the children of Israel went by the name of "JEW". It is safe to say that all of the children of Israel were Hebrew but you cannot say all of the children of Israel are "JEW" The kingdom was split into 2 Kingdoms Israel and Judah... the latter was known as the "JEWS" Judah, Benjamin and Levi where the tribe names...

It is imperative that you understand this fact.

When all of a sudden they all became "JEWISH" is nonsense, false and a reflection of the imposters who stolen the identity of the true Israel.

true Israelites moved into different land thru out Africa as slaves...

Also You ever noticed in the bible the Shemite Israelite men loved the Hamite women in particular Ethiopians, Egyptians and even Cannanites all sons of HAM?

You ever thought about that??? they all looked the same thats why... lol
dark skin complexion and wooly hair.


You KHAZAR deniers --?> Jack Otto -->

User avatar
otseng
Savant
Posts: 17612
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:16 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 43 times
Contact:

Post #87

Post by otseng »

You have yet to give any reasonable argument to back up your assertions. Your arguments are inconsistent and illogical. And any "evidence" you have provided does not support anything that you claim unless you "read" additional things into them. Unless you can back up any of your claims with logical arguments and valid evidence, your claims remain unsupported. And frankly, this is not really worth my time in debating any longer.

User avatar
McCulloch
Site Supporter
Posts: 24068
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 9:10 pm
Location: Toronto, ON, CA

Re: Yes God has a favorite people

Post #88

Post by McCulloch »

kourvoisier wrote: I believe the Babylon spoke of in Revelation is America... also that of Isaiah Chapter 24:
Good for you. Now if you would be kind enough to present your reasons for such a belief, they can be properly debated.
kourvoisier wrote: The problem is you have yet to realize the people that call them self "Jewish" are impostors...
I realize that you claim that the modern Jews are impostors. Your claim is based on singularly unique interpretation of ambiguous religious texts and some unsupported racial theories which deny the effect of intermarriage and interbreeding as even a possibility. I had a colleague who had bagpipes and kilts at her wedding. She is from Jamaica and looks typically Jamaican. But some of her ancestors, like mine, were from the Auld Country. So, even if the children of Israel were as dark as the Ethiopians at the time of Moses, you cannot conclude that they would necessarily have remained that way, situated as they were at the crossroads of the ancient world for several centuries.
kourvoisier wrote: true Israelites moved into different land thru out Africa as slaves...
Some anthropological support for this notion would advance your credibility quite a lot.
kourvoisier wrote: You KHAZAR deniers --?> Jack Otto -->
Does this mean that you are re-introducing the Khazar - Jewish argument which you had previously retracted?
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

User avatar
Jester
Prodigy
Posts: 4214
Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 2:36 pm
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Contact:

Re: Yes God has a favorite people

Post #89

Post by Jester »

Moderator Formal Warning
kourvoisier wrote:The problem is you have yet to realize the people that call them self "Jewish" are imposters...
Whether it is from a lack of understanding of the rules, or some other reason, you will be placed on probation very soon if you do not begin supporting your claims with evidence or retract them.
We must continually ask ourselves whether victory has become more central to our goals than truth.

User avatar
Joshua Patrick
Apprentice
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:42 pm
Location: Ireland

Post #90

Post by Joshua Patrick »

LOL! yeah you gotta read for yourself... and make that decision on your own...
I believe the Babylon spoke of in Revelation is America...
That's Pagan Rome, who killed the Popes & the Saints.


But back to the original queston;
Does God have a favorit race of people?"
No.

Post Reply