Are There More Then One Allah According To The Qur'aan

Post #1

Post by RightKnowledge999 »

Are There More Then One Allah According To The Qur'aan

Kuan
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by Kuan »

Please post a question to debate. Otherwise this post serves no purpose at all.

Also, I realize that english must not be your first language but again I will repeat this request, please stop capitalizing the first letter of every word.

Example:
Instead of: The Dog Jumped Over The Moon.
Do this: The dog jumped over the moon.
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
- Voltaire

Kung may ayaw, may dahilan. Kung may gusto, may paraan.

RightKnowledge999
Banned
Banned

Question For mormon

Post #3

mormon boy51 wrote:Please post a question to debate. Otherwise this post serves no purpose at all.

Also, I realize that english must not be your first language but again I will repeat this request, please stop capitalizing the first letter of every word.

Example:
Instead of: The Dog Jumped Over The Moon.
Do this: The dog jumped over the moon.

Why Would God Sent A Freemasonic Name Joseph Fielding Smith To Create His Own Scriptures . Didn't He Sent His Real Prophet's With His Real Message ? By The Way I Can Speak Three Different Language How Many Can You Speak ? Only People I Know Who Speak English Are In The UK - England And Europe . If I'm Not Mistaken They're Few Here On The Fourm

Darias
Guru

Post #4

Post by Darias »

Well now that you mention it, the LDS church and Islam have stuff in common. They both have their own holy book, and their own prophet -- both who received the books from angels. They both started off in a desertous area. They both have a history with polygamy. And there are both good and crazy followers found in both faiths (Of course the same could be said for every religion on earth) :)

Kuan
Site Supporter

Re: Question For mormon

Post #5

Post by Kuan »

RightKnowledge999 wrote:Why Would God Sent A Freemasonic Name Joseph Fielding Smith To Create His Own Scriptures.
What does freemasonry have to do with scriptures? Also, its Joseph Smith, Joseph Fielding Smith is a separate person.
Didn't He Sent His Real Prophet's With His Real Message?
How do you tell who real prophets are?
By The Way I Can Speak Three Different Language How Many Can You Speak?
What does this have to do with anything? It is extremley obvious that you dont natively speak english and dont use it often. Good for you, congrats on learning three languages.
Only People I Know Who Speak English Are In The UK - England And Europe . If I'm Not Mistaken They're Few Here On The Fourm
What about the US? Where im from. I could be wrong but I was under the impression that this forum was using english as the common language.
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
- Voltaire

RightKnowledge999
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Rhonan wrote:Well now that you mention it, the LDS church and Islam have stuff in common. They both have their own holy book, and their own prophet -- both who received the books from angels. They both started off in a desertous area. They both have a history with polygamy. And there are both good and crazy followers found in both faiths (Of course the same could be said for every religion on earth) :)

This Was The Question ; Why Would God Sent A Freemasonic Name Joseph Fielding Smith To Create His Own Scriptures ?????? If I Not Mistaken Most People See Islam As A Real Religion Am I Right ?

Kuan
Site Supporter

Post #7

Post by Kuan »

RightKnowledge999 wrote:
Rhonan wrote:Well now that you mention it, the LDS church and Islam have stuff in common. They both have their own holy book, and their own prophet -- both who received the books from angels. They both started off in a desertous area. They both have a history with polygamy. And there are both good and crazy followers found in both faiths (Of course the same could be said for every religion on earth) :)

This Was The Question ; Why Would God Sent A Freemasonic Name Joseph Fielding Smith To Create His Own Scriptures ?????? If I Not Mistaken Most People See Islam As A Real Religion Am I Right ?
Joseph Fielding Smith is not muslim, mormons are not muslims.
- Voltaire

Darias
Guru

Post #8

Post by Darias »

RightKnowledge999 wrote:

According to the LDS church, the Book of Mormon was revealed to Joseph Smith. He didn't write it, he simply "translated" the golden tablets.

Mormonism is a sect of the broader Christian religion, and thus Mormons are considered Christians.

And yes, Mormonism is a real religion.

Tell me, why would God reveal his words to a bedouin named Muhammad?

Do you see how questions like that are kind of provoking?

Islam is a religion, Mormonism is a religion. You may disagree 100% with them, but claiming that either one isn't really a religion is kind of rude.

Murad
Guru

Post #9

Post by Murad »

Dont bother guys, this guy is banned.

Some people, i must say, are genetically idiotic, its really sad -_-

I mean whats the logic in asking; 'how can you prove 2+2 is 4 ?'
If you dont know the concept of maths ?

These sorts of statements were constantly made by this guy; baseless assertions.
I think he is just a bored kid.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" without being put to the test?
We have tested those before them, for GOD must distinguish those who are truthful, and He must expose the liars.

(Quran 29:2-3)

----
Why Jesus is NOT God
---