The Original Call Project on Youtube.

To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

Nebulous1982

The Original Call Project on Youtube.

Post #1

Post by Nebulous1982 »

Brothers and sisters, I am new to this forum. Assalamu alaikum to all, and greetings of peace to the non muslims.

I want to call to your attention that I am working on a very massive informational dawah project, entitled ''The Original Call Project''. The purpose of this video project is to clarify everything about Islam once and for all, whatever you can think of. Whether it be tawheed vs shirk, who Allah is, the Truth about prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him), the true identity of Jesus (peace be upon him).... everything will be explained extensively and in detail. (I am a sunni muslim)

I am now working on finishing the first volume. Up to now, more than 20 videos have been uploaded, now available on youtube. Videos are uploaded one by one, every week or so.

I have created a interactive menu, a table of contents. Have a look at this video cause I assure you never seen anything like it.

The Original Call Project - Table of contents

Please contribute to this project by subscribing, rating the videos, and sharing with others.

Your feedback is very welcome.

Wassalam.

Murad
Guru

Post #2

Post by Murad »

Masallah good work.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" without being put to the test?
We have tested those before them, for GOD must distinguish those who are truthful, and He must expose the liars.

(Quran 29:2-3)

----
Why Jesus is NOT God
---