Where is the tribe of Dan?

Dedicated to the scholarly study of the bible as text and the discussion thereof

Moderator: Moderators

S-word
Scholar

Where is the tribe of Dan?

Post #1

Post by S-word »

In Revelation 7: 5-8; we see the 144000 chosen ones, who are the required number of the elect who are to take the thrones that are prepared for them here on earth and rule the great Sabbath of one thousand years, then after the fire from heaven has incinerated all physical life forms on earth, they, over whom the second death has no power, at the sound of the last trumpet, will be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, from bodies of corruptible matter, into glorious bodies of incorruptible light and they will be caught up to heaven, to be with their brother Jesus, who was the first fruits to have been harvested from mankind: Revelation 20: 4; then I saw thrones and those who sat on them were given the power to judge.

First, man was created a little lower than the angels, then he is crowned with glory and all creation is placed beneath his feet. All creation is placed beneath the feet of MAN WHO IS CROWNED WITH GLORY, we have not yet seen this happen. But we have seen Jesus, the first fruits to be harvested from the body of man, the first born from the dead, who has won the victory and was given divine glory by our heavenly Father and saviour, and now sits in His heavenly throne of Godhead: and who, in Revelation 3: 21; invites those; who win the victory also, to sit with him in our Father’s throne of Godhead within the creation. And all creation Visible and invisible, which includes even the angels, will bow at their feet.

Of the 144000, which consists of 12 groups of 12000 chosen from the 12 tribes of Israel, which included the two tribes chosen by Jabob on his death bed as his own sons, Epharaim/Joseph and Manasseh, I saw none from the tribe of Dan. could this be the reason why Jacob/Israel divided Joseph into two tribes, because he, knew the origin of the tribe of Dan?

Benjamin, the apple of his father's eye and the youngest son of Rachel the beloved of Jacob, whose name was changed to “Israel=Ruling with God,� who was the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham, and the third to be gathered to the evolving spirit of Enoch, the cornerstone to the Son of Man, who is the living spirit which is developing/evolving within the body of the Most High in the creation, (Mankind) who is Lord of Creatures and the prototype of the Lord of Spirits, who is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of the living and not of the dead.

It was the evolving spirit of the “Son of Man� of who Jacob=Israel was the high point of our indwelling Lord at that time, of who Moses said in regard to Benjamin, “This is the tribe the Lord loves and protects; He guards them all the day long, and He dwells in their midst.�

Benjamin was the tribe that was effectively lost, when the other 11 tribes which included Ephraim and Manasseh, slaughtered every, man, woman, and child, from the tribe of Benjamin: but the tribe of Dan the sterile giant was not among those who attacked Benjamin.

The tribe born of Dan’s young sister, who became his adopted daughter, Hushim, who was born of his mother “Bilhah� from the rape of Reuben the first born of Israel, and who married Shaharaim from the tribe of Benjamin, to whom she bore “Abitub,� through who the line of Dan was counted, and Elpaal, her other son who is the ancestor of Saul the first king of Israel, who stood a head taller than any other Israelite.

Shaharaim is not counted among the descendants of Israel who went into Egypt Genesis 46: because he had already divorced Hushim before then, and he had moved into the land of Moab, from where, MUCH LATER, came Ruth the mother of Jesse, and Jesse’s second wife, the Mother of David, who was already the mother of Abigail and Zeruiah, the two half sisters to David and Shobie their brother, which three children were sired by Nahash, King of both Ammon and Moab at that time, but Hushim and her two sons are counted among the family of Israel, in Genesis 46; who went down into Egypt.

“The Talmud states, "Whoever brings up an orphan in his home is regarded...as though the child had been born to him." (Sanhedrin 119b).� In other words, the adopted child is to be treated as a child born to the father of that house." Where ever a man has no sons, and his descendants are counted from his daughter, she is given the apellation "BEN."

The tribe of Dan, were the sons of Hushim the first born of Reuben, the Father of which tribe, was Shaharaim from the tribe of Benjamin. See 1st Chronicles 8: 8-9; and 7: 12, where "Hushim ben Dan," is counted in among the descendants of Benjamin, Hushim's two sons "Abitub and Elpaal" are here referred to as "Shuppim and Huppim," as they are in Genesis 46.

The tribe of Dan, who was counted as the seventh born son of Israel, received the seventh allotment in the Promised Land. But being unable to drive out the original inhabitants in the open country that was allocated to them, they were forced to live in the hill country among their brother tribe “Benjamin.�

The only inhabitants of the land of Benjamin who survived the slaughter of that tribe, were 600 fighting men from the tribe of Dan, (Who were actually descendants of Benjamin) who took refuge at the rock of Rimon in the open country which had been allocated to Dan.

Those 600 survivors of the tribe that was lost, (which was the 12th tribe that was lost, as Judas was the 12 disciple, who was pre-destined to be lost) were given 400 virgins, who were the descendants of Dinah the twin sister of Zebulun, and whose descendants were from Shechem by whom she had been raped as a 12 year old girl.

Zebulun the twin brother to Dinah, was the sixth born son of Leah the only true wife of Israel, whose six sons received the first six blessings of Israel, and Dinah, the seventh born of Israel, who is said to have been born on the seventh hour of the seventh day of the seventh month of that Jubilee of 49 years, 7x7=49; divides the six sons of Leah, from the six sons of the mothers of Israel’s other six sons.

Because they were short, 200 wives, the 600 survivors were allowed to steal 200 virgins from the other 11 tribes, who had made a solemn vow before God, witnessed by Phinehas the grandson of Aaron, to never allow one of their daughters to marry a member of the tribe of Benjamin. These fathers and brothers, turned their backs while the sons of Shaharaim, stole 200 of the virgins who were dancing at the festival at Shiloh, and this is rape in any man's language. They were to later steal also, “Jonathan the grandson of Moses� as their priest, stealing also the silver idol of Micah, which I believe was an Eagle, a typical symbol for the hill country of Manasseh where Jonathan lived in the house of Micah.

None from the tribe of Dan, the brother tribe to Benjamin, were among the 11 tribes, who slaughtered every man, woman, and child in the country of Benjamin See Judges 20: 47; nor are any from the tribe of Dan counted among the 144000 chosen from the 12 tribes of Israel in Revelation 7: 4.

The land of Benjamin was later divided among the tribe of Judah and the 10 northern tribes of Israel (Levi not counted among them) in which two lands of Judah and Israel, were scattered the pseudo tribe of Benjamin, which pseudo tribe was counted from the women of Benjamin, who had married into the other tribes before the slaughter of the tribe of Benjamin.

1st kings 12: 31; When Rehoboam arrived in Jerusalem, he called together 180000 of the best soldiers from the tribes of Judah and the (PSEUDO) tribe of Benjamin. (BUT) we have just read in the previous verse (30) after the 10 northern tribes had abandoned Rehoboam the son of Solomon, it is said, ONLY the tribe of JUDAH remained loyal to David's descendants.

Ps 68: verses 24 and 27; (24) “O God your march of triumph is seen by all, the procession of God, my king, into his Sanctuary� (within His New Temple, that replaces his old tabernacle) ------ (27) “First comes Benjamin, the smallest tribe, etc�

After the 600 descendants of Shaharaim, who belonged to the tribe of Dan, had lost the land that they had lived in, See Joshua 19: 47; they, with their wives, children and all their possessions, moved up into the land of Sidon the first born of Canaan, where, in the ships of Dan they became seafaring merchants, and that tribe, who had taken as their priest, Jonathan the grand son of Moses, can be found in the Greco-Roman Empire, which according to Legend was founded by the two brothers, Romulus (Benjamin who was killed when he leaped the wall) and Remus (Dan who founded Rome) the rape of the Sabine women is found in the forcible rape of the 600 virgins.

From the Testament of Dan, the seventh son of Jacob and Bilhah who was raped by Reuben near Eprathah, while Jacob was away visiting his father “Isaac.�

“Nevertheless, Dan prophesied to them (The members of the tribe founded by Hushim his adopted daughter, who was the biological child of Bilhah and Reuben the first born.) That they should forget their God, (The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.) and should be alienated from the land of their inheritance, (Canaan=Palestine) and from the race of Israel, and from the family of their seed (Reuben the first born).

From the Testament of Benjamin 1: 3; “As Isaac was born to Abraham in his old age, so was I to Jacob, And since Rachel my mother died in giving me birth, I had no milk: therefore I was suckled by Bilhah her hand maid. (Who had been raped by Reuben.)

From the Testament of Benjamin to his descendants: 9: 1-4; And I believe that there shall be also evil doings among you, from the word’s of Enoch the righteous: that ye shall commit fornication with the fornication of Sodom, and shall perish all save a few, (The descendants of Hushim and Shaharaim) and shall renew wanton deeds with women; and the kingdom of the Lord shall not be among you, for straightway He shall take it away.

Nevertheless the Temple of God (The new bodies of glorious light) shall be in your portion, and the (Second or last) Temple shall be more glorious than the first. And the twelve tribes will be gathered there, (The 144000, at the second Temple ,�Elijah�) and all the Gentiles, until the Most High shall send forth His salvation in the visitation of an only begotten prophet (Enoch who had been anointed by the most high) And He shall (Descend through time) and enter into the first Temple, (The physical body) and there shall the Lord be treated with outrage, and He shall be lifted up upon a tree. And the veil of that temple shall be rent, and the spirit of God shall pass onto the Gentiles as fire poured forth.�

The great simulacrum dies in the process of involution, releasing from the least to the greatest, the spirits on which he evolved. Enoch, the first, and the cornerstone to the great simulacrum at the ends of time who had evolved from the body of man, was reborn on earth as Jesus, being the first and the least in the kingdom of God, who was greater than John the Baptist, the greatest man ever to have been born of woman, who was "Elijah" in evolution. Jesus who was the first fruits to be harvested from the body of man, was the compilation of all the spirits of good people who had fallen asleep in righteousness after paying the blood price for their inherited sin and any mistakes that they had made in life, and were gathered to the unblemished living and evolving spirit of Enoch, within the bosom of Abraham. Over those spirits who had been judged in the flesh as all mankind are, death had no more power.

The great simulacrum/blueprint (The sacrificial Lamb of God) which is in the highest heaven, has not yet descended through time to pour out his immortal body of fire onto the heads of the ancestors of the required numer of Jews and Gentiles that are gathered around Elijah of the future, the little tongues of fire settled on the heads of those who believed his words as spoken By Enoch the cornerstone to "The Great simulacrum, that is the Son of Man" who was reborn on earth in his chosen host body Jesus.

The Testament of Reuben the first born of Jacob/Israel 3: 11; “Had I not seen Bilhah bathing in a covered place, I had not fallen into this great iniquity. For my mind taking in the thought of the woman’s nakedness, suffered me not ‘to sleep’ until I had wrought the abominable thing. For while Jacob our father had gone to Isaac his father when we were in Eder, near to Ephrath in Bethlehem, (Where Rachel died giving birth to Benjamin who was suckled by the mother’s milk of her handmaid Bilhah) Bilhah became drunk (During the harvest festival) and was asleep uncovered in her chamber. Having therefore gone in and beheld her nakedness, I wrought the impiety without her perceiving it, and leaving her sleeping I departed.

As Benjamin the 12th tribe of Israel was lost, so too was Judas Iscariot, the 12th disciple, destined to be lost. “Iscariot� means, “Man of Kerioth,� and it was in the district of Kerioth-Hazor that the pseudo tribe of Benjamin settled on their return from the captivity in Babylon.

After Judas, the 12th disciple who was pre-destined to be lost, had been hung upon a tree, the other 11, chose a replacement for him, but they did not have that authority, it was Jesus of Nazareth in his glorious body of brilliant and blinding light, who chose the replacement to Judas: Paul, the son of a Roman mother and a father who belonged to the pseudo tribe of Benjamin, to gather the Roman Gentiles as the 12000 chosen from the tribe of Benjamin who had been lost.

The seventh son Dan, combined with Dinah the actual seventh child of Israel can be seen in Jesus, who is 70 generathions from Enoch the seven from Adam, making Jesus the 11th of the seventh born sons from Adam. Ten plus one is eleven, and ten completes the first cycle, while one begins the new. Here we see the "SECOND ADAM."

From the ‘Book of Enoch the Prophet’ CVI: 1-6, “Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. And his body was as white as snow and as red as the blooming of a rose and the hair on his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. And thereupon he (He, who now sits in the throne of Godhead of our Father) arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with (Enoch) the Lord of righteousness (Who Jesus succeeds). And his father Lamech was afraid of him, (Just as Eve was terrified when she first saw Cain the shinning one and thought to kill him) and Lamech fled and ran to his father Methuselah. And he said to him: “I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different, and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems that he is not sprung from me, but from the angels. And I fear that in his days, a wonder may be wrought on the earth.

Who is the spirit that had pre-existed somewhere in time, who awoke in the baby noah and conversed with the Lord of Righteousness? 1st peter 3: 19; While dead in the flesh but alive in spirit, Jesus descended and through the mouth of Noah, he preached the good news to those who were disobedient in the days when the Ark was being built. TIME is Multi-directional. Before Abraham was in the past, I (who am the mind of Noah) am in the present

From the Book of Enoch the prophet 108: 11-13; “And now I (The Lamb of God who Enoch had become) will summons the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved My holy name (Who I Am,) and I will seat each one on the throne of his honour. And they shall be resplendent for times without number.�

The Book of Enoch the Prophet 105: 1-2; In those days the Lord bade them to summon and testify to the children of the earth concerning their wisdom: show it unto them; for ye are their guides, and a recompense over the whole earth. 2. For I and my Son will be united with them (The glorious Temple of light in which God our Father and his Lamb will dwell on earth among mankind) forever in the paths of uprightness in their lives; and ye shall have peace, rejoice, ye children of uprightness. Amen.