About to get even more busier

Where Christians can get together and discuss

Moderator: Moderators

otseng
Savant

About to get even more busier

Post #1

Post by otseng »

I thought I was busy enough in my life. In addition to working full-time, family with 3 kids, running this forum, going to grad school full-time, the Atlanta Taiwanese Presbyterian Church has asked if I could lead their English Ministry. I've already had a couple of sessions with the church elders to discuss it. And if everything works out, it looks like I'll be helping them out.

So, I'd appreciate any prayers on managing my time even more wisely and trying to walk with wisdom and by God's guidance.

His Name Is John
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by His Name Is John »

Congrats on the offer!

I hope you make the right choice.

I am still rather new to this forum, but you seem a nice enough person :)

I'll pray that everything works out well!

Kendalf
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by Kendalf »

Did everything work out? That's certainly a lot on anyone's plate! Looks like you've been enjoying grad school, too!

It's been awhile since I've been on here, but I've been meaning to try to bring clarity to a few misconceptions related to Intelligent Design and this is certainly the best place to have a deep and engaging discussion!
It is at her centre, where her truest children dwell, that each communion is really closest to every other in spirit, if not in doctrine. And this suggests that at the centre of each there is something, or a Someone, who against all divergences of belief, all differences of temperament, all memories of mutual persecution, speaks with the same voice.� C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

otseng
Savant

Post #4

Post by otseng »

Kendalf wrote:Did everything work out?
I came back to them and set the bar pretty high. I basically suggested that the English Ministry should branch off and start a church. They politely declined on that suggestion. In the meantime, they've found someone to help until July. After that, I'm not sure what will happen.
Looks like you've been enjoying grad school, too!
And looking forward to the summer session!
this is certainly the best place to have a deep and engaging discussion!
Certainly any viewpoints on ID will get seriously challenged here.