Theology journals

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

juliod
Guru

Theology journals

Post #1

Post by juliod »

I don't know much about theology. But I do know that there is a field of academic, high-end, serious journals for that subject.

Why don't creationists publish there?

They certainly could. Any evidence that reveals something about god, the creator, or whatever, would certianly be welcome there. Creationism, properly considered, is a sub-field of theology.

So why don't they do it?

My personal suspicion is that the only thing creationists know less about than science is theology. Is suspect that they get an even greater whipping than they do in science when they try to infiltrate theological circles.

DanZ

jcrawford
Guru

Post #111

Post by jcrawford »

micatala wrote:Also, I feel compelled as a moderator to point out that this thread seems to have gone far, far off course. If I recall, it is something to the effect of 'why do creationists not publish in theology journals?'

So let's leave our Neanderthal friends to the very thread that is devoted exclusively to them, and get back to addressing the OP of this thread.
Good idea, since discussions of 'reality' tend to get a little unreal and it's always a good idea to get back to reality.