Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

I have a question for Christians:
We the people after dead have to answer one question among these questions about Jesus(a.s):

1- If Jesus(a.s) is son of God and or same God[Na'uzoBAllah], then he will asks us: "Why you were unbelieved that I was son and or same God? and you did believed just a manner of the three manners of God! so Jews and Moslems have to go to hell"!!!!

2- If He is, then will says: "O' Moslims! That's no problem for you who were unbelieved for the trinity! Because of you were believed with me as a prophet and my father as God and or myself"!!!

3- If Jesus(a.s) is just a prophet from the prophets of God, then God and even Jesus will say: "All modern Christians have to go to hell! because you told blasphemous speech about God!"

I ask you: in your opinion which is the most logical choice??
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

referring to

Post #81

Post by Yusef »

I have mistaken a lot!
So you shouldn't get your own informations from me and or others. We are just referring to a belief! We don't want to you look at us; we just wana you look at anythings that we've referred to that.
Have you ever seen children who you show them a target[for example, a flower], and you wanted to show that to them by your own finger, then they look at your finger!! No your target!!
The Prophets(a.s) all of them referred to God; the Imams(a.s) also referred to the original doctrines of the Prophets(a.s); and we're just referring to the Imams(a.s). And we haven't wanted to anyone looks at ourselves.
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Burninglight
Guru

Re: referring to

Post #82

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: I have mistaken a lot!............ And we haven't wanted to anyone looks at ourselves.
You certainly have and trust me I am not looking at or considering an Islamic way of life.
I don't need you to waste time trying to convince me that God is one. I already believe that. If you don't want me to tell you what you believe, don't try and tell me what I believe. Fair enough?

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Mistake

Post #83

Post by Yusef »

myself wrote:I have mistaken a lot!
So you shouldn't get your own informations from me and..
Here have you thought I told you yourself? No! That meant "Yourselves", for everybody who will read the posts.
- For example I read a Hadith has written some times God Himself Had Spoken with the Prophet Mohammad(s.a)...
And the meant in the previous Hadith was for the Prophet Musa(a.s) more than others was Speaking with God directly...
..and wrote:MardiRend..
Do you know what's the meaning of that??
The people of Esfahan use that for dishonest and foxy people!
I called you that cause of you had told me "PBUY" and then didn't use that.. Then I mentioned that you and many religious people use kindness just for their own religion[Christianity, Sonni, Shi'ah,...] propaganda..

* According to the Islamic doctrine when God Ask the people of hell that why you are here?? They will answere Shaytan[Satan] deceived us! and say down with you Satan!
Then Satan will answere: Down with yourselves!! I know, I deceived you! but it's your own soul that heard my speechs and submitted me!! So down with yourself...
Bunringfight wrote:To you be your religion and to me be mine! That is one Quranic verse I agree with and seems to pertain in this situation.
Okay. ;)

Burninglight
Guru

Re: Mistake

Post #84

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:
myself wrote:* According to the Islamic doctrine when God Ask the people of hell that why you are here?? They will answere Shaytan[Satan] deceived us! and say down with you Satan!
Then Satan will answere: Down with yourselves!! I know, I deceived you! but it's your own soul that heard my speechs and submitted me!! So down with yourself...
Deception is Satan's essence or nature! Don't forget Allah claims to be "The best of deceivers." God will not ask people why they are in hell. He already knows! Islam's Allah is a pagan, deceptive, and ignorant god who leads people astray. He doesn't know why people are in hell, and he never understood the Christian trinity. It is written in the Bible that Satan is "The father of lies" What is the difference between "The best of deceivers" and "The father of lies?"
PBUY and may your come to the knowledge of truth!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Apology

Post #85

Post by Yusef »

You say my heart's eye has been blind?
Well, I don't want that!
I want the pleased of God just..
How can you guide me to the stright way?
Tell me please. because if I'm on false way, then in the next world, God Will Ask you yourself, Burlingnight that: How you knew that a person[Yusef] was in the wrong, but you didn't guide him?..
So guid me, I'm waiting...

Burninglight
Guru

Re: Apology

Post #86

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: You say my heart's eye has been blind?
Well, I don't want that!
I want the pleased of God just..
How can you guide me to the stright way?
Tell me please. because if I'm on false way, then in the next world, God Will Ask you yourself, Burlingnight that: How you knew that a person[Yusef] was in the wrong, but you didn't guide him?..
So guid me, I'm waiting...
God would only judge me for not telling you the truth if you asked in sincerity. Jesus never told anyone good things from heaven when they mocked him. In the Bible Jesus teaches us to "Not cast our pearls before a swine..." The knowledge I have is like pearls. Jesus is the pearl of great price. I am the merchant who was searching for the best pearls. I am he who sold all he had to buy the pearl of great price. If you want it, ask God's forgiveness for your sin and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior!
But since you are proud and arrogant God will send you empty away! He sends you a delusion that you might continue to believe Islam's lie lest you come to know the truth you now reject. My job is done with you. You have heard and rejected it; there is nothing more I can say. I only respond to keep others from falling into the same deceptive trap of Islam.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Why...

Post #87

Post by Yusef »

Well, I'm a Christian now.
I'm begginer and don't know everythings about Christianity and ask you to help me to introduce that to me..
I have much doubt cause of why we Christians deny Islam, liar and false and deception..
If we Christians claim that, so:
1- Why exists in Qor'an a Surah in name of the Mary! but there isn't any Surah in names of the children and wifes of the Mohammad?
2- Why we have four gospel books? Unless we have four Jesus??
3- Why the children of him, the twelver killed as martyr?
- Why Hossain, the grand son of Mohammad by 72 persons went to the war among thousands people, and there were some us Christians into the 72persons of his army?
4- Why Islam has been made and Mohammad claimed that? and many Christians convert to Islam daily? but a few Muslims convert to Christianity yearly?
5- Why Jews deny us Christians?
6- Why exist many sayings of Jesus and Moses in the books of Muslims from their own Imams and Prophet, but those aren't exist in our own books?
7- Why they, Muslims have many strong logical reasonings for deny this Christianity, but we Christians don't have any logical reasonings for deny Islam?
8- Why Islam believes in the originals Torah and Gospel? and agrees them?

* These are some questions that any Christians ask himself.
Please reply us as logical strong answeres..

Burninglight
Guru

Re: Why...

Post #88

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: Well, I'm a Christian now.
I'm begginer and don't know everythings about Christianity and ask you to help me to introduce that to me..
I have much doubt cause of why we Christians deny Islam, liar and false and deception..
1- Why exists in Qor'an a Surah in name of the Mary! but there isn't any Surah in names of the children and wifes of the Mohammad?
- Why Hossain, the grand son of Mohammad by 72 persons went to the war among thousands people, and there were some us Christians into the 72persons of his army?
4- Why Islam has been made and Mohammad claimed that? and many Christians convert to Islam daily? but a few Muslims convert to Christianity yearly?
6- Why exist many sayings of Jesus and Moses in the books of Muslims from their own Imams and Prophet, but those aren't exist in our own books?
7- Why they, Muslims have many strong logical reasonings for deny this Christianity, but we Christians don't have any logical reasonings for deny Islam?

You are a Christian now. Congradulations. Now, work out you own salvation with fear and trembling.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

KharMardiRend

Post #89

Post by Yusef »

MardiRend, Supposing I'm a Christian..
Well, answere my questions! how can you invite everybody to your own belief, but don't have any logical and strong reasonings??
Tell me your answeres. I'm waiting.. :eyebrow:

Burninglight
Guru

Re: Why...

Post #90

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: Well, I'm a Christian now.

Answers
Christians deny Islam because it is obvious to those who have spiritual discernment that is a lie.
1. The Quran exists because it is inspired by demonic forces and the flesh
2. The four gospels give a different perspective of Jesus. For instance, The Gospel of Mark » The first attempt to tell the story of the life and the death of Jesus, this narrative began the gospel tradition.

The Gospel of Matthew »Writing for a Jewish Christian audience, Matthew's main concern is to present Jesus as a teacher even greater than Moses.

The Gospel of Luke »This gospel tries to answer the question,"Can Christians who believe in the Kingdom of God also be loyal subjects of the Roman Empire?"

The Gospel of John »The so-called "spiritual gospel" which presents Jesus as the "Stranger from Heaven," stands apart from the other three.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline ... gence.html
33. I don't understand your question here
4. Jesus said wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction. Therefore, one with God is the majority!
5. Ask the Jews that question
6. I don't understand your question???
7. Muslims strong logical reasons to deny Jesus is Lord, and Christians not having reasons to deny Islam is a figment of your imagination. It is the cloak of deception and the blinders Islam has embedded in your eyes that lead to the window of your soul; therefore, if the light and logic you have is darkness, then how deep is that darkness that is really within your belief system?
8. Islam doesn't belief the torah or the gospels. Gen. 21:12 tells that no prophets come out of Ishmael. Muslim deny this. The gospels that that Jesus is Lord and God's beloved son. Muslim deny this.
My turn. How can you continue posting in favor of Islam when you have been pawned on every thread and post?