Moderator: Moderators

fredonly
Guru

Quran Burining and Associated Killings

Post #1

Post by fredonly »

Afghan President asks US Congress to condemn Quran burning

Afghan protests continue against Qur'an burning

I have absolutely no problem with Muslims peacefully protesting the rude act of Quran burning. But what I cannot understand is why Muslims are not protesting the deaths of innocent people that were the result of these protests. Do Muslims consider a copy of their "sacred" book to be more important than a human life? I certainly hope not, but I'd like to hear that from the Muslims who participate on this site.

Are there stories about the protests my Muslim leaders over these deaths? I haven't seen any, so please post the links if you see one.

PREEST
Scholar

Re: Quran Burining and Associated Killings

Post #61

Post by PREEST »

fredonly wrote: Afghan President asks US Congress to condemn Quran burning

Afghan protests continue against Qur'an burning

I have absolutely no problem with Muslims peacefully protesting the rude act of Quran burning. But what I cannot understand is why Muslims are not protesting the deaths of innocent people that were the result of these protests. Do Muslims consider a copy of their "sacred" book to be more important than a human life? I certainly hope not, but I'd like to hear that from the Muslims who participate on this site.

Are there stories about the protests my Muslim leaders over these deaths? I haven't seen any, so please post the links if you see one.

The short answer is yes, they do consider their holy book more important than human lives.
Islam is the greatest evil on the planet, and it is discouraging that people are so scared to condemn or even criticise the barbarism that is Islam. I get to angry when I have to write or debate about Islam, so I will post an amazing and wonderful quote from the great Sir Winston Churchill, who was not afraid or let bullied by Islam and its adherents;

How dreadful are the curses which
Mohammedanism lays on its votaries!
Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is
as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia
in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic
apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries.
Improvident habits, slovenly systems of
agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce,
and insecurity of property exist wherever
the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its
grace and refinement; the next of its dignity
and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan
law every woman must belong to some man
as his absolute property, either as a child, a
wife, or a concubine, must delay the final
extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam
has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities,
but the influence of the religion paralyses the
social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.
Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is
a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already
spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless
warriors at every step; and were it not that
Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of
science, the science against which it had vainly
struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might
fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Burninglight
Guru

Rude Act?

Post #62

Post by Burninglight »

Afghan President is against Quran burnings and wants the US government to outlaw it as being rude?

The rude Act of burning Qurans? Tell that to Uthman. He had no problem burning the originals two years after Muhammad's death. One would think that Muhammad would have thought to correct the problem before his death. Uthman was the first to start a president for Quran burning. If he burned the originals and that was no problem, how can anyone complain or call rude burning his recompilation of the Quran?

He was no prophet. Who made him Allah's editor? He did make changes to the original or there would have been no need to burn them. You don't burn books just to put them in the Qurash language. He obviously did it to cover his tracks; moreover, he used Hafsah's copy to recompile them; then, her copy was destroyed after her death. Anyone should be able to see this if they want truth.

So the Quran was put to together with the help of text and not by recitation, because those that memorized it were killed. So just how corrupted is the Quran? If the Quran had deception before before it was burned, it shutter to think of what it is like now.

The Quran now has all kinds and interpolation and abrogations to make it unoriginal and unauthentic! And Muslim talk of the Bible being corrupted. The torah, psalms and injeel (Gospel) is what Allah sent down. We have the same copies Muhammad had. He never complained of corruption.

Muhammad criticized people for writing with their own hands and profiting for a miserable price, but never criticized the text of the Bible. There is no evidence he was speaking of the Bible. If anything, it is easier to believe he was speaking about the Quran. That could be the reason, or it makes more sense that Uthman would burn the original for that reason. They were corrupted to begin with, but who trusts a non prophet's compilation of the Quran?