Questions for a Muslim (1)

To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

hmallen
Student

Questions for a Muslim (1)

Post #1

Post by hmallen »

I am a Christian with little understanding of the Muslim faith. Therefore i have set up this forum, to ask some questions (and allow others to do the same) of which i would like an answer too. With no agenda other than to understand some of the complexities the faith entails, i am hoping to learn more about Islam, its strengths and weakness.POSTS NO MORE THAN 1000 WORDS PLEASE. If you feel like you still need to elaborate, refer me to another source to explain the issue further. (like a website)If they are longer, they will be deleted.

hmallen
Student

How is the typical Muslim to view and interpret the bible?

Post #2

Post by hmallen »

How is the typical Muslim to view and interpret the bible?

Especially in regards to who the person of Jesus was?
Do you consider the Qur'an to be more reliable in its understanding of the identity of Jesus, despite being written hundreds of years after his ministry? Especially given that it contradicts the accounts of those who knew him personally?
On an historical opinion of Jesus, if you were to approach the Qur'an historically, and not spiritually (i accept this is difficult), would it be fair to conclude that the gospels surely would be more historical than the Qur'an, as they were written closer to the time of Jesus' life by people who interacted with him, or knew those who interacted with him?

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by Yusef »

O' dear,
There are all of your questions within the topic of
A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION
It has too many arguees and reasonings for understand too many the facts..
It exists in this website, subforum of "Question about a belief"
I don't answere you here because they're repeatedly..
You can go there and bring your logical/wisely reasonings for convince me for accept that..
as your religionfellow, BurningLight couldn't do.
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study: