Holy Bible is divine and shown to be divine!

Dedicated to the scholarly study of the bible as text and the discussion thereof

Moderator: Moderators

Autumn Leaf
Student

Holy Bible is divine and shown to be divine!

Post #1

Post by Autumn Leaf »

The Holy Bible do not by accident contain the books that it now contains but instead, God defined the books and secured the composition by a numerical lock. God secured the Holy Bible by a numerical lock formed by over 77 numerical phenomena that Ivan Panin found when he studied Holy Bible as a whole. The phenomena form like a net binding together the books the Holy Bible now contains, see http://kotisivu.dnainternet.fi/esa08/lock.html

Nilloc James
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by Nilloc James »

Different versions contain different books throwing off such a project.

The Tongue
Under Probation

Post #3

Post by The Tongue »

Ivan Panin may or may not have something to offer, but I will never know, as I refuse to open the thousands of links that are presented by people who can't speak of their beliefs themselves.

puddleglum
Sage

Post #4

Post by puddleglum »

The Tongue wrote: Ivan Panin may or may not have something to offer, but I will never know, as I refuse to open the thousands of links that are presented by people who can't speak of their beliefs themselves.
You are probably missing out on a lot of interesting stuff because of your refusal to open links.
His invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made.
Romans 1:20 ESV

The Tongue
Under Probation

Post #5

Post by The Tongue »

theophilus40 wrote:
The Tongue wrote: Ivan Panin may or may not have something to offer, but I will never know, as I refuse to open the thousands of links that are presented by people who can't speak of their beliefs themselves.
You are probably missing out on a lot of interesting stuff because of your refusal to open links.
If I were to read all the books that people advise me to read and open all the countless links that are presented in these forums, which in the main are excerpts from books that people who are incapable of expressing their own beliefs want me to read, I would not have the time to deal with all the interesting stuff presented by people who "ARE" capable of speaking for themselves.

Ankhhape
Scholar

Post #6

Post by Ankhhape »

Panin's bible codes were debunked decades ago
http://www.bibletopics.com/biblestudy/83.htm

Aleister Crowley during the same time period compiled his book "777 and Other Qabalistic Writings" which more accurately imposes Gematria into the divine and spiritual.