God?

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

europious
Student

God?

Post #1

Post by europious »

So christians, all I want is one argument that will convince me of gods existance. Prove it.

baih0000
Student

Post #101

Post by baih0000 »

"is this conversation with yourself fulfilling?"

Of course it's my own without any drug. You should observe harder in how other people speak.

baih0000
Student

Post #102

Post by baih0000 »

"Yes, I am an older man, but I assure you I am not ignorant of matters. You misunderstood my comment about taking pills. In my observation, people who display the symptons you describe are often suffering from mental illness and must take pills to control it, not enhance it.

If you see such symptoms as evidence of God, then I shudder to think what your God must be like. Are you troubled with demons? Do the demons sometimes tell you to do bad things? Do the voices from the satellite warn you that your enemies are plotting against you? Perhaps a little lithium would help."

Oh so now you are saying I'm not taking any pill to enhance my condition right now? I tell you I'm not in any mental illness if I can rely on facts. What you say here is still not valid. And I don't associate with demons. Should a prophet able to prophesy because of demons? So no matter what you say is still not making sense about me. And again ask yourself are you still ignorant?

Wootah
Savant

Post #103

Post by Wootah »

JohnPaul wrote: baih0000 wrote:
An older man should start to think with wisdom about how he should die with pain or any weaknesses that he has faced. Not to continue to be ignorant of matters.
Yes, I am an older man, but I assure you I am not ignorant of matters. You misunderstood my comment about taking pills. In my observation, people who display the symptons you describe are often suffering from mental illness and must take pills to control it, not enhance it.

If you see such symptoms as evidence of God, then I shudder to think what your God must be like. Are you troubled with demons? Do the demons sometimes tell you to do bad things? Do the voices from the satellite warn you that your enemies are plotting against you? Perhaps a little lithium would help.

:warning: Moderator Warning

Just be careful with such questions and discussion of people needing pills for mental issues. If rhetorical then what is the point, if serious then they are uncivil. Also do not offer medical advice on the forums please. If anyone needs medical advice please see a doctor.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

baih0000
Student

Post #104

Post by baih0000 »

"Do the voices from the satellite warn you that your enemies are plotting against you?"

And trust me I will always have enemies. Especially people like you. They think they have relied on facts but they do not see true facts out of their deep feelings. They are being shallow in mind following what other people say without exploring to experience judging for what is right. They do not have this perception to live by principles. Otherwise how will they live? Then possibilities come and go and they just go on to be ignorant. Do you want yourself to be like this? Ask yourself.

JohnPaul
Banned
Banned

Post #105

Post by JohnPaul »

baih0000 wrote: "Do the voices from the satellite warn you that your enemies are plotting against you?"

And trust me I will always have enemies. Especially people like you. They think they have relied on facts but they do not see true facts out of their deep feelings. They are being shallow in mind following what other people say without exploring to experience judging for what is right. They do not have this perception to live by principles. Otherwise how will they live? Then possibilities come and go and they just go on to be ignorant. Do you want yourself to be like this? Ask yourself.
I have consulted with the Seven Archons of the Outer Ring and they have consented to release the demon Belial upon you. Even now, the demon is standing behind you.

baih0000
Student

Post #106

Post by baih0000 »

"I have consulted with the Seven Archons of the Outer Ring and they have consented to release the demon Belial upon you. Even now, the demon is standing behind you."

Then you should have said you have consulted a demon to go behind Jesus as the man who is strong enough to die to encourage others to die strongly as well for their belief. And why does he need to boast about his death to his disciples after he was risen? It's because of demons is it? Then are you joining me and Jesus to do the same? The Bible says fear the one that destroys both the body and the soul in hell. And so Jesus was afraid that his soul dies though his body is dead. So tell me are we fearing the demons? Think carefully.

baih0000
Student

Post #107

Post by baih0000 »

And I have posted a post speaking about how the best principle of debate can be achieved to unite men. Did you read that? So you're saying that demons have made that such principles? Then for you God is evil. Well, continue to call him like this.

baih0000
Student

Post #108

Post by baih0000 »

Did you know that in the Book of Daniel, it is said that God was consumed by fire, meaning his throne including himself was consumed by fire when he was rebuking the fourth beast? But was he being defeated by the fire? No. But through him the fire defeats the fourth beast. So it's up to you if you want to call God evil because that's the truth isn't it?

JohnPaul
Banned
Banned

Post #109

Post by JohnPaul »

baih0000 wrote: And I have posted a post speaking about how the best principle of debate can be achieved to unite men. Did you read that? So you're saying that demons have made that such principles? Then for you God is evil. Well, continue to call him like this.
The God described in the Bible is certainly evil, but he is not the True God. The God of the Bible is the Demiurge, a defective impostor-god who created a flawed material world and trapped human souls in it, while the True God remains remote, pure and impersonal. The Archons rule here.

Have no fear of the demon. It will probably not harm you, but do not challenge it. Belial is a demon of Lust, not of Terror. It will remain unseen behind you during the daylight hours, but you may see it lurking in the dark shadows of your room at night, or hear its claws scratching the floor.

I have decided to release you from the demon, but I have no power to recall it. Only the Goddess can save you now. you must find an oak tree, the older the better. On the coming night of the full moon, go to the tree. When the full moon rises and shines through the branches upon you, kneel and wait. The Goddess will come to you. Good luck.

baih0000
Student

Post #110

Post by baih0000 »

The God described in the Bible is certainly evil, but he is not the True God. The God of the Bible is the Demiurge, a defective impostor-god who created a flawed material world and trapped human souls in it, while the True God remains remote, pure and impersonal. The Archons rule here.

Have no fear of the demon. It will probably not harm you, but do not challenge it. Belial is a demon of Lust, not of Terror. It will remain unseen behind you during the daylight hours, but you may see it lurking in the dark shadows of your room at night, or hear its claws scratching the floor.

I have decided to release you from the demon, but I have no power to recall it. Only the Goddess can save you now. you must find an oak tree, the older the better. On the coming night of the full moon, go to the tree. When the full moon rises and shines through the branches upon you, kneel and wait. The Goddess will come to you. Good luck.

But I still trust a God that can lead me to peace and unity even if it's evil. You did not read what I have just said in the other post. Well if you want to release me then what about you? It does not matter about me because my inner being controls me to adore this evil God of mine so if you are not with me, then you only prove yourself to be more ignorant than me. You better have a check up if you are being superstitious with things.