Another Satanic Ritual Abuse story

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Lainey
Scholar

Another Satanic Ritual Abuse story

Post #1

Post by Lainey »

I was poking around the Bible Prophecy Forum, after following a link there from the "Are Christians Willfully Ignorant?" thread here. Whilst there, I came across this:

http://www.christian-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=4401

This made me wonder a few things. First of all, do these people have a shred of critical thinking skills? Did their religious beliefs ruin it? Are religious people more inclined to believe what they're told, as in cases like this? Is it because it fits in with their idea of the world being a dangerous and scary place with demonic influences lurking around every corner?

I'm not talking of all religious people here, just the more paranoid/credulous ones.

This kind of credulity bothers me. I would like to know your opinions on this article, and the responses to it.

PS-Who the heck is the Illuminati supposed to be? :blink: I've heard the term before, but never really an explanation.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by Cathar1950 »

Lainey wrote:
Who the heck is the Illuminati supposed to be?
Lainey, Lainey, Lainey you need to get out more. Don't you have any friends that tell you about this stuff? lol
It is on of the secret conspiracy societies. Popular among some Christian sects, but who knows maybe they are right one just one thing?
I think prince whats his name is the antichrist or beast from the sea.
There is some funny stuff. And a lot of weird.
The Illuminati is the name of many groups, modern and historical, real and fictitious, verified and alleged. Most commonly, however, The Illuminati refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, perhaps the least secret of all secret societies in the world, described below. Most use refers to an alleged shadowy conspiratorial organization which controls world affairs behind the scenes, usually a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. Illuminati is sometimes used synonymously with New World Order.
I got this from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia but I think I got a big list of sites. Cults and time travel are fun.

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #3

Post by Wyvern »

A good primer on the Illuminati is the Illuminatis trilogy by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson, its fiction but is well researched.

All I have to say about that story is wow, it has everything nazis, satanists, rocket scientists, politicians, comedians, murder, rape and extortion it even mentions mkultra.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #4

Post by Cathar1950 »

Those dam comedians. the watchers web site has all kinds of junk and also
there is the disinfo.net.
Have fun?

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #5

Post by McCulloch »

I have visited their site, registered, participated and was asked to leave. I used the same user name as here, so you can find all of my rude confrontational and objectional posts. They appear to be very insular and protective that their divine knowledge of God's Holy Truth™ not be challenged in any way.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

Lainey
Scholar

Post #6

Post by Lainey »

Cathar wrote:
Lainey, Lainey, Lainey you need to get out more. Don't you have any friends that tell you about this stuff? lol
No... :sadblinky:

Like I said, I've heard about these "Illuminati" before, but never much of substance. I knew they were supposed to be some secret society, but that's it. What do they (supposedly) do? What's their purpose? Not everything I've read has them being satanic. I read about them in a book of monsters once. I'm not sure what they were doing in there, but it claimed there were 7 (or was it 9?) of them in the whole world, they met on some mountain, and they controlled everything.

Ooh, I think I'll check out disinfo.net for fun. O:)

Wyvern wrote:
All I have to say about that story is wow, it has everything nazis, satanists, rocket scientists, politicians, comedians, murder, rape and extortion it even mentions mkultra.
I know! I found it quite funny that they're even picking on poor old Bob Hope. Kind of sounds like celebrity worship to me ("They might be evil, but I know all these famous people!").

McCulloch wrote:
I have visited their site, registered, participated and was asked to leave. I used the same user name as here, so you can find all of my rude confrontational and objectional posts. They appear to be very insular and protective that their divine knowledge of God's Holy Truth™ not be challenged in any way.
Yes, I'm aware of your foray into the bubble. I found it odd that "Pamela the Moderator" was so suspicious of your motives. It seemed that when she couldn't find anything rude about your posts, she decided to turn it around and say that because you weren't being rude, you were being "smooth-talking" instead. You may have started your sentences with "If you would tolerate me a bit longer..." but they saw through your evil, subversive ways! :D They so smart. As long as they stay in their bubble.

I came across another post about Dubya looking like a reptile. I think he looks like Curious George. (Hey, they share a name! :shock: That's gotta mean something...). David Icke(?) was mentioned...I assume he's got some wacko theory. I didn't really research it. To their credit, most of the posters thought he was WAAYYY out there, but still...

Grumpy
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by Grumpy »

Lainey
I came across another post about Dubya looking like a reptile. I think he looks like Curious George. (Hey, they share a name! That's gotta mean something...). David Icke(?) was mentioned...I assume he's got some wacko theory. I didn't really research it. To their credit, most of the posters thought he was WAAYYY out there, but still...
Beautiful icon by the way!!!

I hate to disagree but W not only looks like but is Alfred E. Newman!!! "What, me worry?"

Grumpy 8-)

Lainey
Scholar

Post #8

Post by Lainey »

Beautiful icon by the way!!!

I hate to disagree but W not only looks like but is Alfred E. Newman!!! "What, me worry?"

Grumpy
Thanks, Grumpy! :oops: Thank Otseng, though, for having it as one of the choices! O:) If there had been one of Stewie from Family Guy, I think I would be using it instead. He's so cute...

You're right, I have to agree--Alfred E. Newman fits better!

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #9

Post by Cathar1950 »

Part of the brain washing mind control that is part of the "bible believer" is when in doubt shout. It takes a great deal of energy to repress doubts in the face of facts. One the the guys from the site McCulloch visited came in the forum and started preaching and quoting the bible. He also like using fear tactics and hell to warn us all. Reason is not their friend. I imagine he went back home with victory, glee and joy.
I like Brian on the "family guy".

Lainey
Scholar

Post #10

Post by Lainey »

Cathar wrote:
Part of the brain washing mind control that is part of the "bible believer" is when in doubt shout. It takes a great deal of energy to repress doubts in the face of facts. One the the guys from the site McCulloch visited came in the forum and started preaching and quoting the bible. He also like using fear tactics and hell to warn us all. Reason is not their friend. I imagine he went back home with victory, glee and joy.
I like Brian on the "family guy".
You're right, they don't like to be questioned. I think the whole idea of "shaking the dust off your feet" was invented to protect them from too many facts. Who was the guy from the other forum? The only new ones I've seen around here are SeekingtheTruth and Sir Arthur-Robin. 'Course, I haven't looked too hard. But I didn't notice any posts like that.

Yeah, Brian's cool too. O:)