The Physics - The use of the Higgs Boson, a mystery

Discuss Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology, Biology, Chemistry, Archaeology, Geology, Math, Technology

Moderator: Moderators

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

The Physics - The use of the Higgs Boson, a mystery

Post #1

Post by Aetixintro »

Further for the Higgs Boson:
What separates it from the Hadrons? That extreme results, i.e., more photons and more extreme Hadrons can be expected from the Large Hadron Collider? Yes, I assume!
Why do we need Higgs Boson for mass when we have mass, m, for mass, m?! Does not this follow the convention of ours, in all sciences from biology and chemistry to physics to science of politics and psychology and more, that in fact, when we see an object we give it an explanatory name, such as human being for human being, cancer tissue for cancer tissue, muscle and meat tissue for muscle and meat tissue, milk for milk, product for product, computers for computers, flowers for flowers, bones for bones, lungs for lungs, atoms for atoms, molecules for molecules... then Higgs Boson as not-Hadron but as mass, m, but not-mass-m-like-that, nooooo, mass-Higgs-Boson-only-at-special-129-atom-mass, What???

By the hypo-header: The Physicists' Club - A Night Out in the City and Not More than Brown Smoke...

No profanity, please.
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

Nickman
Site Supporter

Re: The Physics - The use of the Higgs Boson, a mystery

Post #2

Post by Nickman »

Aetixintro wrote: Further for the Higgs Boson:
What separates it from the Hadrons? That extreme results, i.e., more photons and more extreme Hadrons can be expected from the Large Hadron Collider? Yes, I assume!
Why do we need Higgs Boson for mass when we have mass, m, for mass, m?! Does not this follow the convention of ours, in all sciences from biology and chemistry to physics to science of politics and psychology and more, that in fact, when we see an object we give it an explanatory name, such as human being for human being, cancer tissue for cancer tissue, muscle and meat tissue for muscle and meat tissue, milk for milk, product for product, computers for computers, flowers for flowers, bones for bones, lungs for lungs, atoms for atoms, molecules for molecules... then Higgs Boson as not-Hadron but as mass, m, but not-mass-m-like-that, nooooo, mass-Higgs-Boson-only-at-special-129-atom-mass, see also your sh*t score?! What???

By the hypo-header: The Physicists' Club - A Night Out in the City and Not More than Brown Smoke...
Think of it as "that which makes up everthing else."

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Against the Higgs Boson 2...

Post #3

Post by Aetixintro »

I'm aware how it's supposed to fit in, especially by drawings...

However, my opinion is, despite its promises to deliver on symmetry and asymmetry shortly after the Big Bang (Theory) is that this is another theory/particle by 129 atom-mass that gathers ad-hoc hypotheses just to save it.

The symmetry and asymmetry considerations are also vague or theoretically weak because the data supporting them do not exist as having any definite underlying data-set to which its supposed to belong to.

Like with Darwin's Theory. Darwin has gotten wide support from paleontology, in identifying bones of animals living before our times. In addition to finding these bones different places on the planet.
This is how we come to believe in Darwin's Theory in actually being TRUE!
The symmetry and asymmetry considerations have no such definite data-set. They are merely hypothetical entities that /may/ turn out "mathematically appealing", but providing no reality outside the mathematics.
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!