Like Buttons!

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

ElCodeMonkey
Site Supporter

Like Buttons!

Post #1

Post by ElCodeMonkey »

I think it'd be awesome to have like buttons on each post. Not to be confused with voting buttons which have down-votes. Sometimes I just want to acknowledge agreement without having to make a whole post for it. It could also be used for awards or special badges.
I'm Published! Christians Are Revolting: An Infidel's Progress
My Blog: Friendly By Nurture
The Wisdom I've gleaned.
My Current Beliefs.

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #11

Post by Divine Insight »

Danmark wrote: I just noticed these. I liked the irony of giving ElCode a down button for coming up with the idea, but I resisted my impulse and gave him an up. O:) Hey! Free will exists after all!
The dislike buttons are a trap!

They don't mark the post as being disliked. Instead they redirect you to an FBBI website (Federal Big Brother of the Internet), where your IP address is recorded along with your email address, telephone number, street address, and full birth name.

You are then placed on an Internet Blacklist as being an uncouth person who openly dislikes the posts of others. Viruses are downloaded into your computer in an attempt to destroy your entire computing experience. All your private emails and naked pictures of yourself are uploaded to the FBBI site for public viewing and humiliation.

Your name is then sent to Yawhew via Internet fairies that are beamed, using quantum entanglement technology, into the psychic dreams of Pope Francis for consideration to be eternally damned in any afterlife that might follow this one.

So beware of the dislike buttons. ;)
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]