Who are we according to what's written in the Bible?

Dedicated to the scholarly study of the bible as text and the discussion thereof

Moderator: Moderators

bornofgod
Banned
Banned

Who are we according to what's written in the Bible?

Post #1

Post by bornofgod »

Who are we?

There are a few scriptures found in the book of Genesis of the Bible that are very important to help you understand what a "man" is. Without the knowledge of what a man is, you will be totally confused about ALL God's people in this world and everything that is written about in the Bible. So if you don't listen carefully what our Creator is trying to tell you through this written testimony, you will remain confused about this world and who we are in Him. The following statement in Genesis chapter one is the least understood statement that exists in the Bible, yet is is one of the most literal statements found in the bible.

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

The phrases, “Let us� and “make man� and “in OUR image� are very important phrases that sets up everything else in the Bible.

“Let us� means our Creator and His Word, which was the first born ( created ) in the beginning of God’s work. Here are two scriptures that go along with this;

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Here’s another scripture that’s about God and His Word (“Let us� ).

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities – all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,

In both these scriptures, you will see that God created ( first-born ) His Word, known as “He� or “him� in all these sentences. So the phrase “Let us� in Genesis 1 means our Creator God and His Word.

So the phrase “make man� in Genesis 1 verse 26 means God and His Word “made� man.

The phrase “in our image� means God and His Word made man invisible because in 1 Colossians 1, it says, “He is the image of the INVISIBLE God�. Remember, the word “He� is God’s Word so God and His Word are both invisible. The invisible God and His invisible Word created man invisible.

So let’s go back to the first statement ( scripture );

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them

Now that we know that God and His Word means “Our� in the above statement, then let’s find out what “man� is.

This statements says, “God created man in his own image�, which we have learned now as an invisible image. Man was created invisible according to this phrase we read in Genesis.

In the next part of this statement, it says, “in the ( invisible ) image of God he created him. The word “him� refers to God’s created invisible man. So man was made in the invisible image of God and His Word, which was also created ( first-born ) in the beginning according to John 1: 1, “In the beginning was the Word�.

In the last part of Genesis 1 verse 27, it says, “male and female he created them�. In the context of Genesis 1: 26 and 27, it is referring to God’s created man. So the phrase, “male and female� is referring to God and His Word’s created man. So man was created male and female.

Now we know that man was created invisible from this study of Genesis, John 1, and 1 Colossians 1.

Let’s go to Genesis 2;

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

In this statement ( scripture ) above, we see the phrase, “God formed man of dust from the ground�. But in Genesis 1: 26 and 27, we learned that man was created invisible by God and His Word. So this means that man’s flesh was formed from the dust of the earth that we live on. The flesh is visible to us so the flesh is what we all see in this world but according to the invisible God and His Word, man was created invisible ( in our image ).

This can be very confusing to us human beings that have always believed our flesh was our true existence on this earth. But according to God’s Word, we are actually created in His invisible image which has been unknown to us since we began walking around on this earth, believing that everything we see in this world was the way God created it.

Let’s go back to this statement ( scripture ) in Genesis 2;

It says, “and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life�. This phrase is very confusing because it’s in symbolic form. The “breath of life� actually means the invisible part of man that is needed in order to make man’s flesh move about in this world. That’s because man’s flesh is something that cannot live on it’s own power. It’s only an illusion that makes God’s created invisible man believe that he’s a “living being� known as a human being to us that live in this world today.

The phrase in Genesis 2, “and man became a living being� refers to the flesh of man ( visible man ) and the breath of life ( the invisible man ).

So far, we have learned that man was created invisible first, then was given a flesh in this world to make him believe that he’s a living being. We also learned that God and His Word are invisible, too. But we also learned that man came from God and His Word, both visible and invisible.

I hope you can see how important it is to understand who you are in God and His Word so you can understand the rest of the story that unfolds in the Bible.

The next thing to learn is that we have a visible world and an invisible world. The visible world is what we see such as our flesh and the flesh of other men and all the objects that we see in the universe. The invisible world is what we can’t see. This is our created existence in God and His Word. So God’s creation is invisible and will remain invisible forever.

In order to understand the visible world we live in, we have to understand how God formed this world. I say the word “formed� because it isn’t something that’s created. God’s creation is invisible to man and so is man himself as we learned earlier. So this means that God formed the flesh and all the objects that we see. Let’s go to the next part of Genesis 2 now that we know there’s an invisible existence of God, His Word and man.

Genesis 2
8 And the LORD God planted a garden in Eden, in the east; and there he put the man whom he had formed. 9 And out of the ground the LORD God made to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight and good for food, the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

The first phrase of this statement ( scripture ) says, “Lord God ( invisible God and His Word ) planted a garden in Eden�. The next phrase, “there he put the man whom he had formed�. These two phrases are about the visible world that man experiences with his senses of sight, smell, taste, touch, etc. The man ( made of flesh “visible� and the breath of life “invisible�), also known as a living being, sees the garden, which is the visible world that we human beings experience with our senses. We see each other’s flesh and the objects in this universe.

Notice the phrase “whom he had formed� in the first sentence. It didn’t say “created� because the visible realm ( garden in Eden ) that we see came from the invisible creation of our invisible God and His Word. The following phrase, “out of the ground� means the visible things that the living being ( visible human being made of flesh and the breath of life ) sees, smells, tastes, touches and emotionally experiences called this world.

The phrase, “pleasant to the sight and good for food� shows how man’s senses are at work to give him life experiences in this visible world. The flesh is needed to experience these senses.

The phrase, “the tree of life in the midst of the garden� means the “breath of life�, our invisible existence in our invisible God and His Word. So the visible world that we see comes from the invisible world that we can’t see. This is why it says the tree of life in the midst of the garden, which is the visible world we experience.

The phrase, “the tree of the knowledge of good and evil� means the visible world that man’s flesh is a part of and the visible objects that man’s flesh sees and experiences with his other senses of smell, taste, touch and so on.

Let’s go to the next statement ( scripture ) to learn about the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ( the visible world ) and what He told man not to do.

Genesis 2
15 The LORD God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to till it and keep it. 16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, “You may freely eat of every tree of the garden; 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall die.�

The phrase, “God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to till it and keep it� means that God’s created man ( breath of life ) was given a visible flesh to experience with his senses, the other objects he lives with in the garden ( the visible world ).

Now God says to man, “You may freely eat of every tree of the garden, but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day you eat of it you shall die.�

This is a very confusing statement because God only planted two different kinds of trees in the garden. One tree called the “tree of life�, which is the invisible man within the invisible God and His invisible Word. The other tree is the “tree of the knowledge of good and evil�, which is the visible world that man sees, smells, tastes, touches, etc.

The first man eventually got distracted by his own flesh and the visible world that he saw himself in, he couldn’t resist the things he saw, smelled, tasted, touched and emotionally experienced from eating of the visible world known as the “tree of the knowledge of good and evil�. Man especially got deceived when he saw his visible female partner by our Creator, who was formed as flesh, also.

The story of Eve coming from the rib of Adam shows that man was created both male and female to exist in one body of flesh called male and the other body of flesh called female. Adam and Eve, male and female, were one created invisible man in the invisible God and His Word.

The offspring ( the flesh ) of Adam and Eve after they mated and produced new flesh in the female body’s womb, should have been one male body and one female body ( one created man ) but this didn’t happen to any offspring for the rest of this first age. So Adam and Eve were the only created man to be formed as one male flesh and one female flesh. All created men after them were put in only one flesh. For this, we have to go to Genesis 4 to see that one invisible man was born in one flesh called Cain.

Genesis 4
4 Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, saying, “I have gotten a man with the help of the Lord.� 2 And again, she bore his brother Abel.

As you can see, there was no flesh partner born with Cain or Abel. Cain is one visible flesh but man was created both male and female as we have learned earlier in this study. So what happened to Cain's flesh partner. What happened to Abel's flesh partner?

God commanded Adam and Eve to obey His Voice and His commandment to not eat of the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" for if they did, they would surely die. This didn't mean that the invisible created man ( breath of life ) would die. It meant that their flesh would die during this age. Let's go to Genesis 3 where Adam and Eve became disobedient to God's Voice and His commandment and what God has to say about it.

Genesis 3
16: To the woman he said, "I will greatly multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children, yet your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you."
17: And to Adam he said, "Because you have listened to the voice of your wife, and have eaten of the tree of which I commanded you, `You shall not eat of it,' cursed is the ground because of you; in toil you shall eat of it all the days of your life;
18: thorns and thistles it shall bring forth to you; and you shall eat the plants of the field.
19: In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; you are dust, and to dust you shall return."
20: The man called his wife's name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.
21: And the LORD God made for Adam and for his wife garments of skins, and clothed them.
22: Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever" --
23: therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he was taken.
24: He drove out the man; and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

As you can see, God was disciplining the flesh of man, not the "breath of life" that man was created as. The phrase, "till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; you are dust, and to dust you shall return" shows that man's flesh, which was formed from the dust of the ground, would return to the dust of the ground.

In verse 24: the phrase, "he placed the cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life" means that the visible world, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, would blind man from his invisible created existence in our invisible God and His invisible Word.

So from that time on, man was kept from knowing his true existence in God and His Word called the "breath of life", or the "tree of life".

Since created man, made both male and female, was only put in one flesh as we see in the birth of Cain and Abel, the visible offspring of Adam and Eve, then one flesh is both male and female. This explains why we see homosexuality and all the strange looking flesh of God’s people in the visible world ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ). This is why some people look masculine but with female mannerisms. Some people look feminine but have masculine mannerisms. And some people are hard to tell if they're male or female. I haven't even begun to explain the various sexual desires these flawed flesh have during this first age.

There are many symbolic names in the Bible for the visible flesh and the objects of this visible world such as Lucifer, satan, devil, the wicked, antichrist, false prophet, the world, the flesh, unrighteous ones, the liar, etc.

Symbolic names found in the Bible for man’s invisible created existence in our invisible Creator and His Word are the breath of life, tree of life, book of life, Kingdom of God, Heaven, Kingdom of Heaven, Christ, Son of God, Zion, Jacob, Holy City, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Kingdom of the Spirit, Holy Spirit, Counselor, God’s Glory, Mind of God, Mind of Christ, etc.

Symbolic names found in the Bible for our invisible Creator are Lord, God, King, Savior, Majesty, the Holy One, your Redeemer, Creator of Israel, Creator of Jacob, I AM WHOM I AM, etc.

I will put some of these symbolic names into the context of a prophecy to help you understand how God’s prophecies are understood with the knowledge that I have been taught by our Creator that I have shared with you in this writing.

Here’s a written prophecy in the book of Isaiah with several of these symbolic names I’ve used in this writing;

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
3: For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you.
14: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "For your sake I will send to Babylon and break down all the bars, and the shouting of the Chalde'ans will be turned to lamentations.
15: I am the LORD, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King."

The phrase, “he who created you, O Jacob� means the invisible creation of the Word and everything else ( including man and beasts ) that were created invisible in our Creator. Notice the word “created� in this phrase. This is very important to show you that we were created invisible first.

The phrase, “he who formed you, O Israel� means the visible flesh of man.

So the story of Abraham’s son named Jacob, who God changed to the name, Israel, had a symbolic meaning that would be used much later on when God had His prophets Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, etc., write prophecies about the future. The symbolic name “Jacob� means the invisible us that were created by our Creator. The symbolic name “Israel’ came later as God put man in the symbolic Garden ( the visible flesh and objects known as this world ) in Eden. This is why Jacob came before Israel in the story of Abraham and his sons.

With this knowledge that I’ve shared in this writing, you should be able to solve many of the prophecies that were written in the old testament writings that have been handed down through hundreds of generations of the flesh in this first generation of the flesh which will end very soon now. After all us saints ( the Word who became flesh ) are used by our Creator to reveal who we are in His invisible Kingdom called the Word, the first-born of God, this age will end.

Thus, the written Word;

Matthew 24
14: And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, as a testimony to all nations; and then the end will come.

You just heard the gospel of God’s kingdom being preached to you in this writing as a testimony to all nations. No man has understood that whatever Word that God has me speak, is heard throughout His invisible creation. Now that the 1,000 year reign of Christ is about to end, this generation of flesh will also come to an end.

A New Heaven and Earth is on the horizon after this age has ended.

Here’s what Jeremiah ( the flesh of the Word of God ) was used for by God to write down over 2500 hundred years ago. This prophecy hasn’t happened yet until this generation of flesh has been destroyed by God’s earth. First, I’ll presend the written Word about God using the earth to destroy all flesh, then I’ll show the prophecy about the next generation of God’s people ( Israel ) in their new flesh in Paradise ( the new visible Earth ), also known as the New Jerusalem in many prophecies.

Genesis 6
12: And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
17: For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall die.

( notice the phrase “breath of life� in verse 17., which is our invisible created existence in God)

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

God bless you all who read this testimony.

postroad
Prodigy

Post #2

Post by postroad »

Your whole premise seems to fail on this text.

Hebrews 11:3
By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

bornofgod
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by bornofgod »

postroad wrote: Your whole premise seems to fail on this text.

Hebrews 11:3
By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.
Christians have no idea what the word, "faith" means. They actually think that faith means belief. It's belief that the Bible is the Word of God that confuses all Christians into believing that they can use any scriptures in it to use with their own interpretations, which are lies. That's because only God's saints have authority to use the prophecies and scriptures. We're the only ones who knows the difference between faith and belief and what was added to the scriptures by antichrists and false prophets who called themselves Christians 1700 years ago.