STOP THE WORLD!!!! I AM GETTING OFF..

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Suzanne
Scholar

STOP THE WORLD!!!! I AM GETTING OFF..

Post #1

Post by Suzanne »

I THANK GOD FOR THE BLOOD.. THAT HAD TO BE SHED before I COULD HAVE ever been GIVEN THIS LIFE.. WHEN I THINK about the suffering that WAS DONE just to GIVE ME THIS LIFE.. I CAN do NOTHING BUT THANK OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN. THAT HAS LIVED, SUFFERED, BARING ALL MY SIN, AND LEAVING ME WITH THE PROMISE!! HIS BAPTISM .. THAT ONLY HE CAN GIVE. FOR IT IS THROUGH HIS SPIRIT THAT WE GET UNDERSTANDING
OF WHOM WE ARE IN HIM THROUGH HIM AND BY HIS GRACE!!!!! I HAVE BEEN AND AM SAVED.
When IT comes time for me to Be lifted up OUT of this FLESH and BLOOD BODY .. THEN and ONLY THEN SHALL I SEE MY FATHER THAT IS IN HEAVEN . And HE HAS ALREADY gone to prepare a place for me.. BUT I CANNOT GET there WITHOUT DIEING FIRST. And that is IN GOD’S WILL .. And IN HIS TIME, and IN HIS WAY, AND IF I HAD NOT HAVE HAD FAITH , and NOT HAD KNOWN THE TRUTH . I COULD never RECIEVE HIS PROMISE NOR HIS PEACE NOR HIS JOY
I THANK GOD FOR THE ONE LORD, ONE FAITH, ONE BAPTISM. THAT COULD NEVER HAVE been GIVEN WITHOUT FAITH BEING WITH IN AND LIVING BY THAT FAITH THAT I HAVE HAD IN THE GOSPEL that I have HEARD ABOUT, READ ABOUT, AND LEARNED OF The CREATOR of us all
THEN THERE COULD BE NOTHING AT ALL. NO MAN, NO WORD SPOKEN, NO LIFE, NO TRUTH, NO RIGHT, NO WRONG, NO WICKEDNESS, NO EVIL , NO MURDER, NO LIES, NO CRIME AT ALL NO GRAVES, NO DEATH, AND NO SPIRIT, TO HATE, LIE , STEAL, KILL, or to BE HONEST, FAITHFUL, DO WHAT IS RIGHT , GOOD , TO DO, EVERY DAY, ALL THE TIME, EVERY MINUTE WE LIVE WALK AND TALK, IF ANY OF US ARE ALL THIS PERFECT. YOU CAN HAVE the BRIDGE THAT WILL COST MORE THEN YOU COULD EVER PAY.... ...EVERYBODY WOULD BE :::::: WOULD ALREADY BE DEAD!! Because we would not be at all .. THE EVIDENCE SPEAKS FOR HIMSELF DOESN’T HE?????? FOR WE ALL HAVE SINNED AND WE ALL NEED TO FORGIVE AND BE FORGIVEN!!!

HAS ALREADY been shed for me. AND HE IS LORD AND I CALL HIM JESUS
FOR THE WRATH OF GOD IS REVEALED FROM HEAVENAGAINST ALL UNGODLINESSAND UNRIGHTEOUSNESS OF MEN, WHO SURPRESS THE TRUTH IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS. BECAUSE WHAT MAY BE KNOWN OF GOD IS MANIFEST IN THEM FOR GOD HAS SHOWN IT TO THEM. FOR SINCE THE CREATION THE WORLD HIS INVISABLE ATTRIBUTES ARE CLEARLY SEEN. BEING UNDERSTOOD BY THE THINGS THAT ARE MADE EVEN HIS ETERNAL POWER AND GOD -HEAD*(Devine nature*) SO THAT THEY ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE..

AND YES MY LORD LIVES.. HE IS RISEN. THIS IS THE GOSPEL.. AND THE REPORT I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IN.. HE AND HIS TRUTH AND WORD WAS HERE LONG BEFORE ANY OF US WERE...

TO MANY HAVE NO CONCEPT OF FORGIVENESS , NO CONCEPT OF LOVE. NO CONCEPT OF DOING WHAT IS RIGHT TO DO. ALL BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT READ AND BELIEVED IN WHAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT IS A GOOD THING THAT I HAVE LIVED SO LONG. HAD PARENTS THAT KNEW THE TRUTH, AND LIVED IT. BY JUST LIVING AND BEING HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER AND LOVING ONE ANOTHER TO UNDERSTAND ONE ANOTHER AND KNOWING HOW TO TRAIN UP THEIR CHILDREN TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND GOOD TO DO!!!!!

TWO BIRTHS, ONE MUST BE FIRST, and the SECOND MUST BE LAST,

The LAST will be FIRST and the FIRST will be LAST.

MOSES was HEBREW. = SO WAS ABRAHAM, AND IT IS THE HEBREW JEW THAT WAS OF THEM BOTH THAT IS HATED YET THIS DAY BY THEIR BROTHER .. WELL JESUS CHRIST WAS A JEW. And HE HAS ALREADY COME TO SAVE THE WORLD, AND HIS PEOPLE. THAT THE FATHER SENT HIM TO SAVE... IT was EGYPT THAT HAD THE ISRAEL IN BONDAGE AS SLAVES. IT WAS MOSES THAT GOD SENT TO BRING THEM OUT OF THEIR BONDAGE... FROM THAT LAND AND PEOPLE. YET ABRAHAM HAD TWO SONS. ISAAC, and ISHMAEL, IT WAS ISAAC NOT ISHAMEL THAT ABRAHAM WAS TO TAKE UP ON THE MOUNT AND SACRIFICE. NOT ISHMAEL

THIS IS THE CONTENTION AND HATRED THAT EXISTS THIS DAY. And the WAR WE ARE HAVING TO FIGHT NOW TO BRING PEACE BETWEEN THESE TWO PEOPLES, NATIONS AND COUNTRIES, THUS SAYETH THE LORD GOD;

THE OLDER WILL SERVE THE YOUNGER. ISAAC WAS THE OLDER. BUT HE WAS ALSO THE SEED OF ABRAHEM THAT WAS THE PROMISED!!!!!! NOT ISHAMEL!! OF THE BOND WOMAN WAS THE SON ISAAC OF THE FREE HIS WIFE. SARAH.

IT WAS ISAAC THAT WAS TO BE SACRIFICED. YET GOD PROVIDED THE RAM. CAUGHT IN THE THICKET. GOD IS ALWAYS RIGHT ON TIME. NEVER EARLY and NEVER LATE. GOD IS ALWAYS right on TIME.
THE “”ISLAMIC”” RELIGION IS OF ISHMAEL, NOT ISAAC. ISHMAEL THE EGYPTIAN TOOK JOSEPH INTO THEIR CAMP AFTER HIS BROTHERS BECAME JEALOUS OF HIM .. BECAUSE HE WAS LOVED BY HIS FATHER ISRAEL. ABRAHAM WAS ALSO THE SON NAMED JACOB, NAMED BY GOD “ISRAEL“! THAT WAS THE SON OF ISAAC SON OF ABRAHAM THE PROMISED SEED. OF THE FREE NOT THE BOND..
THE JEWISH STATE OF ISRAEL, WAS BROUGHT OUT OF BONDAGE BY MOSES. AND THIS TO INHERIT THE PROMISED LAND THAT WAS OF CANAAN ACROSS THE JORDEN RIVER. MOSES DID NOT GET TO CROSS OVER THE JORDEN. TO THE PROMISE LAND. HE Died On Mount Nebo across from Jericho. Because of his Trespass against God among the children of ISRAEL at the WATERS OF MERIBAH*(contention*) at Kadesh in the wilderness of Zin Because he did not hallow God in the midst of the children of Israel. YET he was allowed to see all the LAND OF CANAAN THAT was GOING TO BE ISRAELS INHERITANCE.. ALL THE LAND THAT WAS NAMED CANAAN.. Canaan was the grandson of HAM the son of NOAH and it was HAM that UNCOVERED HIS FATHERS NAKEDNESS therefore the GRANDSON WAS CURSED BECAUSE of this THAT NOAH’S SON HAD DONE TO HIM.
ESAU IS WAS THE HATED OF GOD .. And JACOB IS LOVED BY GOD AND WAS LOVED BY GOD.

ESAU is the EDOMITE LAND OF ESAU.. Is already PROPHECIED BEEN WRITTEN AND WILL COME TO PASS will be DESTROYED BY GOD .. IT IS NOT A WHOLE COUNTRY BUT THE FEW THAT HAVE AND DO GO AGAINST GODS CHILDREN THAT ARE THE CHILDREN THE PEOPLE OF GOD ALMIGHTY THE JEWISH PEOPLE AND REMEMBER ISRAEL HAD TWELVE TRIBES... BUT ESAU HAD TEN CHIEFS.. TRIBES AND CHIEFS.. Are YET OF ONE LORD GOD ..

YET ONE BROTHER ESAU THE OLDER TO BE A SLAVE TO. THE YOUNGER = ISAAC=ABRAHAM= IS STILL VERY ANGRY AND JEALOUS OF THE BROTHER.
ISRAEL =JACOB THE YOUNGER RULER ORDAINED BY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY=ISAAC=ABRAHAM
IRAN IS NOW THE ONE THAT HAS STATED FOR CENTURIES TO DESTROY THE JEWISH STATE OF ISRAEL BECAUSE THEY WANT THE LAND BACK IT WAS NEVER THEIRS TO BEGIN WITH THE LAND OF CANAAN HAS BEEN ORDAINED AND GIVEN TO ISRAEL THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL THE TWELVE TRIBES ARE ALL THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL AND HAVE RIGHTS TO THAT LAND AND THE CITY OF JERUSALEM IS THE LORDS.. AND THE LORD HAS SAID PRAY FPOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM!!!!! PRAY FOR THE GOVERNING OFFICIALS BUT WHO DOES .. AND WHO PRAYS THE PRAYER OF FORGIVENESS IN THE NAME OF JESUS ANYMORE??? NOT ALLOWED!!! BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST IS NOT ALLOWED AND IT IS REALLY SAD NEITHER IS THE FATHER. GOD FOR THEY ARE ONE .. WHAT THEN OF HIS SPIRIT????? And THAT BAPTISM ??? THAT has been WRITTEN OF ABOUT AND TOLD TO BE GIVEN SENT AND WAS GIVEN MANIFESTED AND IS MANIFESTED TO MANY THIS DAY???????
I BELIEVE IN THE GOSPEL.. THE WORD THAT HE HAS HAD WRITTEN FOR ALL AND IS IN ALL... WHY DON’T OTHERS???
BECAUSE THERE IS NO TRUTH within their heart . YET. WORK OUT YOUR OWN SALVATION..
I AM SO TIRED OF ALL THE LIES,ARGUEING, AND WHAT IS GOING ON HERE THAT I SAY LET THE DEVIL HAVE THEM ALL. I AM GOING TO STOP THE WORLD AND GET OFF. THAT is the WISEST DECISION I HAVE MADE IN YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE WAR and FIGHT ARGUE ABOUT WHO IS DOING WHAT. YET IN THE END... GOD WINS.. AND WE ARE NOT GOD NONE OF US!!! WE CAN KNOW HIM. If we really want to face who we are.. And the sin we do and have done. FORGIVENESS BEGINS with FORGIVING OURSELVES UNDERSTANDING WHO HAS FORGIVEN US FIRST SO WE CAN FORGIVE OTHERS.

Lainey
Scholar

Post #11

Post by Lainey »

Tselem wrote:
Lainey wrote:
Y'see, Scrotum has to explain things to us lowly women/non-European/non-atheist types, because we're too dumb to figure things out without his assistance. We girls are even worse off, being that we're only good for sex (in his opinion, anyway).

I know the non-European and non-atheist types stigma, but not the women one. I'm not convinced we're to dumb to understand because it takes "special" logic to reason from point A to point "Huh?".

See the "Women and Authority" thread: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... y&start=20

I am happy to set forth the proofs as to why women cannot be in positions of authority over men in any area,...

Scrotum wrote:
I think he is trying to say that Woman are inferior, which they are, but it become something like "woman can not be in authority", which is wrong. They can, they do, they do it bad, yes, but they can.

The truth is, I as a man have nothing to gain from a woman mentally, as they are so much more limited then I am like a man. Sure, men are also assholes and idiots, but Woman are simply limited (it seems, perhaps they chose to be like that ,what do i know).

The only reason woman interest me is Sex. And thats it. Mentally, you can gain nothing from them, they are to weak minded and ignorant. Like the stupidest (is that a word?) of men. There are some woman whom manage to come up to the same level as an intelligent man, granted, and thats good indeed. But why deny the Truth?

Scrot
Lainey wrote:
Oh, yeah, and agnostics don't exist. He felt the need to PM me awhile ago in order to explain that. How about that? I don't exist! Neat! That's quite a trick, if I do say so myself. Does that mean I don't have to pay taxes?
Tselem wrote:
He PM'ed me and let me know that I'm a "dog" and he's my "master."
Really...what a strange thing to say! :blink: You've got me wondering how that came up. Maybe it's not his wife that's the crazy one...(Am I gonna get in trouble for that one? I said "maybe!"). Although, y'know, if an alien civilization ever came to Earth, who do you think they'd think was in charge: dogs or humans? They'd probably think we're their slaves! :grommit: (Why isn't there a cat smiley?! I work for my cats...)

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #12

Post by Cathar1950 »

What is it they say?
Behind every great man is a surprised mother-in-law.
I have read women use both sides of their brains more equally.

ENIGMA
Sage

Post #13

Post by ENIGMA »

Suzanne, could you really please take the Caps Lock off, it's really annoying and profoundly messes with my ability and, judging from the other posts here, the ability of others to parse your posts without going nuts from the craptastic formatting.

Seriously! 8-)
Gilt and Vetinari shared a look. It said: While I loathe you and all of your personal philosophy to a depth unplummable by any line, I will credit you at least with not being Crispin Horsefry [The big loud idiot in the room].

-Going Postal, Discworld

theleftone

Post #14

Post by theleftone »

ENIGMA wrote:Suzanne, could you really please take the Caps Lock off, it's really annoying and profoundly messes with my ability and, judging from the other posts here, the ability of others to parse your posts without going nuts from the craptastic formatting.

Seriously! 8-)
Holy crap! I have no idea how long it took you to do that, and now I have a headache. But, thank you. :)

Suzanne
Scholar

Post #15

Post by Suzanne »

Lainey wrote:Tselem wrote:
Lainey wrote:
Y'see, Scrotum has to explain things to us lowly women/non-European/non-atheist types, because we're too dumb to figure things out without his assistance. We girls are even worse off, being that we're only good for sex (in his opinion, anyway).

I know the non-European and non-atheist types stigma, but not the women one. I'm not convinced we're to dumb to understand because it takes "special" logic to reason from point A to point "Huh?".

See the "Women and Authority" thread: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... y&start=20

I am happy to set forth the proofs as to why women cannot be in positions of authority over men in any area,...

THIS is MY ANSWER TO the WOMAN's AUTHORITY or NO AUTHORITY.. READ IT and learn something and LADIES give praise and Glory to YOUR maker OUR FATHER in heaven.. Whom after all is the FATHER OF US ALL..

WHO BETTER to discuss this then a woman especially one that UNDERSTAND what GOD ALMIGHTY HAS said and done FOR NOT ONLY The MAN THAT WOULD LIKE TO THINK HE CAN JUST BE RULER AND KING WITHOUT HAVING ANY REAL LOVE OR RESPECT FOR THE FATHER GOD THAT AHS MADE THAT WOMAN FOR A HELP MATE NOT A DOORMAT OR A PET THAT HE HAS BOUGHT TO PLAY WITH AND ORDER AROUND AND TRAIN AS A DOG MIGHT BE TRAINED!!!!!!

Go back and read what has been written and in the WORD OF THAT LORD THY GOD;
God caused a deep sleep to come upon Adam the man. He took a RIB from the man and fashioned (made) a helpmate for the man brought to the man saying It is not good for man to be alone. Genesis 2;20:-25:

A woman is to not be any better then the man but To be a helpmate a ONE TO STAND with him not ahead and behind but at his side. HELPING HIM> and believe me men need help take a womans word for it HE WAS NOT TO BRIGHT> NOT HAVEING WISDOM ENOUGH TO OBEY THE FATHER THAT HAD CREATED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE.. then compounded the DISOBEDIE NCE. by BLAMING THE WOMAN GOD had made for HIM TO LOVE TAKE CARE OF and PROTECT.. ADAM NOT EVEN UNDERSTANDING that THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM IS TO FEAR the LORD THY GOD. have respect for and obey him.

remember that GOD CREATED the man ,Adam IN HIS IMAGE. to tend the garden and take care of everything and God would visit them each morning .. ADAM had all authority given to him. right from the beginning he had rule over the garden and all the beasts . yet he must have been not aware or did not care enough to do as the LORD THY GOD HAD SAID. HAVE DOMINION!!! when he took the fruit and ate that Forbidden Fruit of the TREE of KNOWLDEG OF SIN AND DEATH, well that is all it took for DEATH TO BE DONE. YET HE MADE IT WORSE BY BLAMING the woman whom was DECIEVED by the very beast that Adam was supposed to have dominion and protect the wife from..INSTEAD HE BLAMED HER!!! and in doing so DID NOT give honer to his FATHER CREATOR THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY . BUT DISHONORED HIM BY DISHONORING THE WOMAN GOD HAD MADE FROM HIM AND GAVE HIM TO HAVE AS A HELPER. SORRY but man that ADAM forfieted his REWARD FOR BLAMING THE WOMAN his wife EVE. and all she was guilty of was being decieved by that most sly beast of the garden GOD had CREATED and made for THOSE GOD CALLED MANKIND to DWELL IN.. FOREVER> YET ADAM DID NOT DO WHAT HE WAS TOLD BY GOD TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO......

QUITE blaming us for all your problems and troubles .. WE woman are more then willing to take our part of the responsibility for our being decieved . but you must as the man take your part of the responsibility for not doing that that you as the MAN was told what NOT TO DO and what to do. THERE WAS a order given , a rukle gib ven, and a law given by the ONE that gave you as MAN life in the beginning. so face up bone up and take the resonsibility for your share of causeing this real and material death that we both MALE and FEMALE and the BESTS OF the FIELD having been GIVEN OUR REWARDS ALSO . all because YOU THE MAN did not just do what the LORD GOD HAD SAID TO DO!!!!! I have k noticed that it was the MAN ADAM that was GIVEN THE DEATH SENTANCE. all we woamn got was PAIN IN CHILD BIRTH and DESIRE FOR OUR HUSBAND.. BUT I DO NOT SEE where we were GIVEN ANY DEATH SENTENCE and the BEAST>> WAS TO JUST NOT HAVE ANY LEG TO STAND ON BUT CRAWL ON HIS BELLY for the rest of His days FOREVER. and then you say WOMAN ARE TO JUST SHUT UP AND BE QUIET??? and say NOTHING.. sorry but No MEN are not all that RESPERCTFUL or LOVING or OBEDIENT TO THE FATHER GOD THAT HAS created HIM BREATHED INTO HIS NOSTRILS GIVING YOU THE LIFE YOU HAVE been allowed to live and been given the JUDGMENT OF THAT DEATH AFTER YOU TIOL THE GROUND YOU HAVE COME FROM UNTIL THE until you die.

HE MAY BE KING.. BUT IT IS THE QUEEN that RAISES THE CHILDREN THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND USUALLY LIVES TO SEE ANOTHER DAY DAWNING AND A NEW DAY IN THE SUN OF GOD. HAVING BEEN WISE ENOUGH TO BELIEVE IN THAT ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD , THAT CAME IN THE FLESH SUFFERED AND DIED SHEDDING HIS BLOOD ONCE FOR ALL OF US>>> BEING SAVED BY THE LOVE FRACE AND THE COVENANT OF GOD ALNIGHTY YOU HEAVENLY FATHER ON THAT MOUNTAIN THEY CALL THE PLACE OF THE SKULL. AND IT IS CALLED CALVARY"S CROSS WHERE
MY LORD JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF GOD SUFFERED and DIED NOT JUST FOR ME. BUT FOR YOU ALSO. that we both may have SALVATION THROUGH HIM BY HIM AND IN HIM AND HIS PROMISE, HIS BAPTISM!!!!!! IF you have such knowledge about such things then please enlighten me please, on where GOD HAS said WE AS WOMAN are not to be loved , and cared for by our husband, and we should not love and care for and desire our husband...being helpers not before him nor behind but at j his side standing with him not against him . IF WOMAN HAD THE WISDOM THEY ALSO ARE TO HAVE they would not be out bringing home the BACON instead the men would be bringing home steak to put on the table. not just for him the king and lord of his house, but for his queen also.. GOD KNEW what HE was doing FOR BOTH MAN and THE WOMAN... AND WE can both BEAR our part of the blame for blood having to be shed to save us both.. FOR IT is BY THIS WE BOTH have our life..

Now if you can prove to me I am wrong then You can have the Golden CROW N of GLORY . but until then WE have the crown of Glory IT HAS been written thus..

Romans 4;13:-5; 11: ICorinthians 11; Now I praise you brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions as I have given them to you. But I want you to know that the head of man is Christ, the HEAD of woman is man, and the head of CHRIST is GOD. Every man praying or prophesing having his head covered dishonors his head. But every woman that prayes or prophecies with her head uncovered dishonors her head. for that is one and the same if her head were shaved.
FOR MAN indeed ought not to cover his head,since he is the image and glory of GOD. BUT WOMAN is the GLORY OF MAN. For man is not from the WOMAN but WOMAN from the MAN. NOR WAS MAN CREATED FOR The woman but WOMAN FOR THE MAN. FOR THIS REASON the woman ought to have aSYMBOL OF AUTHORITY. ON HER HEAD because of the ANGELS.
NEVERTHE LESS is man neither independant of woman nor the woman independant of the man in the Lord FORas woman came from man so also MAN COMES THROUGH WOMAN. BUT ALL THINGS ARE FROM GOD!!!!

MAY YOU HAVE UNDERSTANDING of this word you have been given to you this day. having HIS SPIRIT TO GIVE YOU THE UNDERSTANDING OF OUR FATHERS TRUTH AND NOT mans???? FOR IT is GOD > THAT HAS given us both life to live it abundently and fully IN HIM THROUGH HIM AND BY HIM<...

[quote}
Scrotum wrote:
I think he is trying to say that Woman are inferior, which they are, but it become something like "woman can not be in authority", which is wrong. They can, they do, they do it bad, yes, but they can.

The truth is, I as a man have nothing to gain from a woman mentally, as they are so much more limited then I am like a man. Sure, men are also assholes and idiots, but Woman are simply limited (it seems, perhaps they chose to be like that ,what do i know).

The only reason woman interest me is Sex. And thats it. Mentally, you can gain nothing from them, they are to weak minded and ignorant. Like the stupidest (is that a word?) of men. There are some woman whom manage to come up to the same level as an intelligent man, granted, and thats good indeed. But why deny the Truth?

Scrot
I cannot believe You have a wife that will even give you any sex if you think she is only something no more then a whore off the street. men like you need help. MAKES me wonder what kind sick in the head wife you have that she would even marry a man that thought like this about any woman let alone the woman he claims to love THIS IS NOT LOVE it is DEGENERATE THINKING... and a HATRED OF WOMAN which is a sign of A PSYCOTIC PERSONALITY because of a MOTHER HATRED!!!!!! WHAT DID YOUR MOTHER EVER DO TO YOU TO HAVE SUCH A HATRED OF WOMAN??????? I am really sorry for you.. YOU ought to get help from a PSYCOANYLIST and TALK IT OUT before you end up MURDERING YOUR WIFE FOR if she puts up with this VERBAL ABUSE makes me wonder what other abuses she has allowed to be PERPETRATED UPON HER> and then after you sayinmg how she LIKED THIS AND THAT . she probably is PETRIFIED OF YOU with all that hatred within you. DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT MAKES YOU A MAN??? to HAVE ALL THAT POWER OVER YOUR WIFE JUST BECAUSE YOU HATE YOUR MOTHER OR WOMAN IN GENERAL BECAUSE OF SOMEONE ELSE OTHER THAT YOUR MOTHER>> BECAUSE OF SEXUAL ABUSE???? YOU BETTER FACE YOUR CLOSETED GHOSTS OR YOU WIL END UP WITH NO WIFE AND NOBODY BUT A CELL WITH BARS AND ONLY A GUARD TO CHECK ON YOU TO MAKE certain you are ok. I WOULD NOT WANT THAT FOR ANYONE let alone someone that NEEDS TO JUST LET OUT YOUR ANGER ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU... TALK IT OPUT AND GET RID OF IT instead of letting it eat you up alive.. for that is what it is doing.. YOU ARE A VERY ANGRY MAN IF YOU MEANT what you said in your post just now and you REALLY DO NEED HELP I HOPE YOU GET IT.. before you END UP DESTROYING YOURSELF OR OTHERS AND ALL THAT DO LOVE YOU. FOR what YOU CAN BE....
Lainey wrote:
Oh, yeah, and agnostics don't exist. He felt the need to PM me awhile ago in order to explain that. How about that? I don't exist! Neat! That's quite a trick, if I do say so myself. Does that mean I don't have to pay taxes?
Tselem wrote:
He PM'ed me and let me know that I'm a "dog" and he's my "master."
Really...what a strange thing to say! :blink: You've got me wondering how that came up. Maybe it's not his wife that's the crazy one...(Am I gonna get in trouble for that one? I said "maybe!"). Although, y'know, if an alien civilization ever came to Earth, who do you think they'd think was in charge: dogs or humans? They'd probably think we're their slaves! :grommit: (Why isn't there a cat smiley?! I work for my cats...)

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #16

Post by Cathar1950 »

I guess you showed us Suzanne.
Could you repeat that in case we didn't get it the last two times?