Moderator: Moderators

PetriFB
Banned
Banned

The Last Days of mankind!

Post #1

Post by PetriFB »

http://koti.phnet.fi/elohim/Lastdays1

If we start examining the signs preceding the coming of Jesus, then the words spoken by Jesus himself, in which he referred to the days of Noah and Lot concerning the generation experiencing the coming of Jesus, are a good starting point. He stated that the conditions just before his coming would very much resemble the societies of Noah's and Lot's time, and that before his coming, people would be as unprepared as then; in other words, history would repeat itself in a way.

BeHereNow
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by BeHereNow »

Is there a question for debate?

BeHereNow
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by BeHereNow »

Is there a question for debate?
(Please excuse the hiccup)

PetriFB
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by PetriFB »

BeHereNow wrote:Is there a question for debate?
There is question about article, where is handled very good signs before Christ comes......

By the way ...... you can debate if you want ....

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #5

Post by McCulloch »

PetriFB,
Please read Debate Forum Intro and Rules. When you start a new topic in a debate subforum, it must state a clearly defined question(s) for debate. And if you really want some tips on starting a great debate topic, check out Tips on starting a debate topic.
I've moved this to Random Ramblings for lack of a clearly stated question for debate.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

Suzanne
Scholar

Endtimes ONCE FOR ALL or FOR EACH generational Turn

Post #6

Post by Suzanne »

McCulloch wrote:PetriFB,
Please read Debate Forum Intro and Rules. When you start a new topic in a debate subforum, it must state a clearly defined question(s) for debate. And if you really want some tips on starting a great debate topic, check out Tips on starting a debate topic.
I've moved this to Random Ramblings for lack of a clearly stated question for debate.

The preachers ministers and all that preach the Word of God, TEACH A FINAL END OF THE WORLD. I PERSONALLY do not believe in the end of the world endtime for all humanity. and this earth. OF COURSE not many are in agreement with me on this .

BASICALLY BECAUSE They HAVE NOT READ what THE LORD has said and done for us all and JUST believed IN WHAT HE HAS ALREADY had written and believed HIM .. NOT understanding the TRUTH HISTORY OF THE CREATION OR THE CREATOR.

A HOUSE IS never BUILT WITHOUT material to build and a DESIGNER to layout the plans for how it will go together and look and be what it is to be when it is finished so the OWNER OF THE HOUSE CAN move in and live there. YET before any house can be inhabited BY ANYONE, there has to be a transaction made FOR OWNERSHIP OF THAT HOUSE That was designed thought about and built to the specifics of the ONE THAT IS THE ACTUAL OWNER OF THE HOUSE BEING BUILT . after all the owner of the house shuld be able to BUILD IT and expect the house to be to HIS DESIGN and to His SPECIFICATIONS FOR IT IS HIS HE BOUGHT IT PAID FOR IT AND IT IS HIS> PERIOD.

People have no idea , no wisdom, and no knowledge of WHO THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE OF GOD IS. IN THE FIRST PLACE.

SIMPLE .. NONE HAVE SEEN GOD ALMIGHTY the HEAVENLY BEING THAT HAS CREATED ALL THAT HAS BEEN MADE THAT IS MADE AND will be made. . NOT understanding that there is only one GOD . and there is no other God but ONE. neither do any understand that God is a SPIRIT BEING. YET IS VISABLE AND CAN BE KNOWN. because HE is A GOD OF ALL HE HAS CREATED and made. OUR GOD IS TRULY AN AWSOME MAGNIFICENT OMNIPOTENT(ALL POWERFUL) OMNISCIENT (ALL KNOWING)
OMNIPRESENT (PRESENT IN ALL PLACES AT ALL TIMES)

THE LORD GOD is IN ALL LIVING. IF WE as mankind could grasp this REALITY then MANY PEOPLE would be able to be MUCH happier.

KNOWING this truth does not make it any easier to live on this earth. IF ONE CANNOT understand that GOD IS the SPIRIT, THE WORD, THE CREATOR , OF ALL THAT HAS ever been IS NOW and all that is to come to pass . PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE. BECAUSE HE is THE CREATOR OF ALL AND IN ALL the ONLY THING we AS MANKIND CAN DO AND should do is COME TO UNDERSTAND JUST who we ARE IN HIM.

IF WE CANNOT come to this KNOWLEDGE then we can never be CONTENT with OURSELVES, OTHERS, AND THE WORLD WE ARE IN AT THIS PRESENT TIME. GOD HAS NO TIME.. FOR GOD IS INFINITE> FOREVER NO END TO THIS GOD THAT IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR OF THE WORLD, AND ALL HE HAS CREATED.

IT is we MANKIND, BEAST, AND ALL MATERIAL THINGS THAT DIE AND ARE PERISHING. THERE IS NO MAN OR WOMAN, ANIMAL, FISH, BIRD, PLANT, TREE, THAT WILL NOT GROW TO AN AGE THAT IT will either DIE because of age , ROT, DESEASE, OR CORRUPTION , OR CORROSIAN, GOD'S KINGDOM IS HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE. THE ONLY THING THAT LAST THE LONGEST THEN ANYTHING ELSE MADE AND CREATED BY GOD. IS THE EARTH AND THE HEAVEN THAT THIS EARTH CALLED A PLANET IS IN. AND GOD IS NOT ABOUT TO DESTROY EITHER ONE, the HEAVEN THAT IS HIS THRONE where HE SITS AND REIGNS. or HIS FOOTSTOOL WHERE HE RESTS HIS FEET. NONE HAVE EVER EVER EVER UNDERSTOOD what a MIGHTY and POWERFUL GOD WE HAVE THAT has CREATED AND MADE ALL THAT WE AS MANKIND HAVE TO POSSESS.

NOR DO ANY EVER TAKE THE SCRIPTURES THAT HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO US SERIOUSLY except for those few that UNDERSTAND THE POWER and MIGHT OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND UNDERSTAND what HE HAS SAID and done andaccomplished for us all TO LIVE and PURSUE and GROW and MATURE and DO AS HE HAS said to do and commanded us to do UNTIL HE SAYS!!!!!!!! NOT when WE SAY!!!!! but UNTIL HE SAYS!!!!!! it is OVER..

THE LIFE WE LIVE in this FLESH AND BLOOD BODY, will DIE. IF YOU believe that YOUR LIFE ENDS when the BODY IS NO LONGER TO BE SEEN BY MEN . you are mistaken. FOR the GOD OF CREATION,, IS REAL. and HE HAS ALREADY CREATED ALL AND HE HAS said and done all HE is GOING TO DO AS TO OUR LIVING AND OUR BEING THAT ARE NOW LIVING IN THIS GENERATION AND AGE .. THE HISTORY OF THE CREATION IS WRITTEN SAID AND DONE. AND GOD HAS NOT LIED ABOUT ANYTHING HE HAS SAID HE WOULD DO..

the problem is MANKIND HAS NOT believed nor heard and do not believe in t what HE HAS said to believe ion and do not do what He has said and commanded to do. TO LOVE THY GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, WITH ALL YOUR MIND< and WITH ALL YOUR SOUL. and KEEP THE SECOND COMMANDMENT THAT IS LIKE IT> AND THIS ONE BEING THE ROYAL LAW OF THE King of kings LORD of lords and GOD of gods and the LORD OF HOSTS HAS ALREADY CREATED THE LAW MADE THE LAW NAMED THE LAW< AND NONE ON THE EARTH KEEP THAT ROYAL COMMANDMENT..

THAT COMMANDMENT IS "LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF" IF YOU KEEP THIS COMMAND YOU DO WELL.

WHY DO MEN FIGHT AND WAR with one another??? because of JEALOUSY, ENVY, COVETNESS, NEVER SATISFIED with what the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY HAS ALREADY GIVEN THEM ONE AND ALL.

HE HAS CREATED THIS PLANET EARTH. WITH ENOUGH WATER, MINERALS, PLANTS, ANIMALS, TREES, and all THAT MANKIND WOULD EVER NEED TO SURVIVE AND LIVE IN PEACE AND TOGETHER IN LOVE PEACE AND HAPPINESS. YET MANKIND CAN think about nothing but WHAT THEY WANT. NOTHING AT ALL TO WHAT GOD ALMIGHTY WANTS FOR US. all because MEN ARE JEALOUS, ENVIOUS, AND COVET THEIR NEIGHBORS GOODS< LAND< AND WHAT GOD HAS AREADY SAID ARE THEIRS TO POSSESS AND HAVE. PEOPLE (NATIONS) ARE ALL MANKIND!!! IT IS GOD THAT HAS DIVIDED THE LANDS, IT IS GOD THAT HAS MADE THE COLORS RACES, IT IS GOD THAT HAS CAUSED TIME TO STAND STILL . IT IS GOD THAT HAS MADE TIME GO BACK AN HOUR. IT IS GOD THAT PUT THE BOW IN THE SKY FOR A COVENANT BETWEEN NOAH AND HIS CREATOR GOD ALMIGHTY. IT IS GOD THAT PUT THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL!! IN THE GARDEN , IT IS GOD THAT PUT THE TREE OF LIFE IN THE GARDEN. IT WAS MAN THAT GOD SAID DO NOT EAT THE FRUIT OF THAT TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL. CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOLLOW GOD THE FATHER, OR DENY HIM HIS WORD AND HIS COMMANDMENT OR DIE!!! GOD DOES NOT LIE HE NEVER DID LIE AND GOD STILL TELLS NO LIES!!!!!!! because GOD HAS NOT CHANGED ABOUT CHOOOSING HIS WAY OF LIVING AND DIEING BLESSING AND CURSING> HE HAS WRITTEN IT ALL DOWN FOR US ALL TO READ LISTEN TO HEAR AND THEN EITHER CHOOSE HIM AND HIS WORD AND HIS SON AND HIS TRUTH AND DO IT HIS WAY OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELLLLL MEN AND WOMAN REFUSE TO DO IT HIS WAY!!!!! STILL MAKING BAD CHOICES CHOOSING THEIR OWN WAY NOT HIS WAY BELIEVE IN HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON JESUS CHRIST THAT HE HAS ALREADY SENT TO SUFFER DIE SHED HIS BLOOD< FOR US ALL ON A CROSS ON CALVARY OVER 2000 YEARS AGO.

BECAUSE WE CHOOSE TO NOT BELIEVE, NOT LOVE AS WE LOVE OURSELVES AND NOT FIRST LOVE THIS GOD CREATOR HEAVENLY FATHER THAT IS IN ALL AND NONE HAVE N KNOWN HIM BUT THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD WHOM WE CALL JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF GOD<<<<< WE ALL DIE ONCE> AND ALL THAT HAVE BELIEVED< HAVE CONFESSED THIS WORD THIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD WE AS CHRISTIANS THAT HAVE CHOSEN TO BELIEVE BY FAITH CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THIS NAME ABOVE EVERY NAME UNDER HEAVEN JESUS THE RISEN CHRIST,, WE HAVE A BETTER HOPE A BETTER PROMISE AND A BETTER LIFE AHEAD THEN WHAT THOSE THAT HAVE NOT BELIEVED AND HAVE CHOSEN TO DENY INSTEAD OF BELIEVE IN HIS SON >>> WE KNOW THE BOOK OF BOOKS THE LORD HAS HAD WRITTEN OF HIMSELF < HIS TRUTH< HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON< AND THE HISTORY OF ALL THAT HAS BEEN IS AND WILL COME TO PASS FOR ALL EVENTUALLY> FOR DEATH OF THE FLESH AND BLOOD BODY WILL COME TO US ALL> SOMEDAY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. BECAUSE SIN CAUSES DEATH>> BUT LIFE IS IN THE BLOOD THAT WAS SHED ONCE FOR ALL ON CALVARY'S CROSS. ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER> AND THAT IS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.

IT has been written TAUGHT and all can read it and those that read , hear, and understand then can pass it on to those that have not yet heard read or been told. what THE LORD HAS ALREADY had written. IN HIS BOOK OF REMEMBERANCE.

READ the next post..

Suzanne
Scholar

Re: Endtimes ONCE FOR ALL or FOR EACH generational Turn

Post #7

Post by Suzanne »

BECAUSE WE CHOOSE TO NOT BELIEVE, NOT LOVE AS WE LOVE OURSELVES AND NOT FIRST LOVE THIS GOD CREATOR HEAVENLY FATHER THAT IS IN ALL AND NONE HAVE N KNOWN HIM BUT THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD WHOM WE CALL JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF GOD<<<<< WE ALL DIE ONCE> AND ALL THAT HAVE BELIEVED< HAVE CONFESSED THIS WORD THIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD WE AS CHRISTIANS THAT HAVE CHOSEN TO BELIEVE BY FAITH CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THIS NAME ABOVE EVERY NAME UNDER HEAVEN JESUS THE RISEN CHRIST,, WE HAVE A BETTER HOPE A BETTER PROMISE AND A BETTER LIFE AHEAD THEN WHAT THOSE THAT HAVE NOT BELIEVED AND HAVE CHOSEN TO DENY INSTEAD OF BELIEVE IN HIS SON >>> WE KNOW THE BOOK OF BOOKS THE LORD HAS HAD WRITTEN OF HIMSELF < HIS TRUTH< HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON< AND THE HISTORY OF ALL THAT HAS BEEN IS AND WILL COME TO PASS FOR ALL EVENTUALLY> FOR DEATH OF THE FLESH AND BLOOD BODY WILL COME TO US ALL> SOMEDAY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. BECAUSE SIN CAUSES DEATH>> BUT LIFE IS IN THE BLOOD THAT WAS SHED ONCE FOR ALL ON CALVARY'S CROSS. ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER> AND THAT IS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.

IT has been written TAUGHT and all can read it and those that read , hear, and understand then can pass it on to those that have not yet heard read or been told. what THE LORD HAS ALREADY had written. IN HIS BOOK OF REMEMBERANCE.

READ the next post..[/quote]

1Jo 5:17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

WE ALL HAVE FAITH IN SOMETHING. WE IDOLIZE. (LOVE) money, and material possessions, AND some ACTUALLY LOVE PEOPLE BECAUSE they ARE PEOPLE.. mankind JUST LIKE OURSELVES..
SOME people LOVE OTHER PEOPLE simply because they understand that GOD HAS CREATED MANKIND. MADE PEOPLE. and BECAUSE they have UNDERSTOOD this TRUTH AND KNOW THAT WE ALL ALL PEOPLE HAVE NOT DONE what GOD HAS SAID TO DO!!!! FOR ANYONE THAT does not LOVE HIS BROTHER, CANNOT POSSIBLY LOVE THE FATHER GOD THAT HAS ALREADY GIVEN THEM THE LIFE THEY ALREADY HAVE AND ARE LIVING .

IF THEY LOVED THE FATHER,,,, THEY WOULD ALSO LOVE THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. and WHO LOVES JESUS CHRIST THIS DAY???????? I HEAR DISCUSSION DEBATE AND DENIAL OF THIS NAME THAT HE HAS ALREADY WRITTEN SAID THAT IS THE NAME ABOVE EVERY NAME. THE CHRIST JESUS IS NOT BELIEVED, ACCEPTED, NOR TESTIFIED TO WITH THE MOUTH BY FEW AND THAT IS A TRUTH. THE ONES THAT testify OF this CHRIST JESUS KNOWS HIM HAS A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM AND ALL THESE HAVE HAD, DO HAVE, AND WILL HAVE, FAITH IN THE TRUTH OF GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE WORD, AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT, THREE THAT WITNESS in HEAVEN,

because of THESE THREE then all that have believed , confessed with their mouth, and have recieved HIS BAPTISM. that was prophecied , promised, and is GIVEN DAILY EVER SINCE the first was GIVEN,

they also have the Witness within themselves, that witness on earth and these three cannot be denied . by any that understand the witness.

The Spirit, the Water, and the Blood.

The Spirit is within the person that has believed confessed the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. THE CHRIST JESUS . that WAS PROPHECIED TO COME that PROMISED MESSIAH, THAT DIED and ROSE AGAIN. OVERCOMING the world , and DEFEATING DEATH and HADES, having FINISHED the work He had been sent to do. SAYING ;"FORGIVE THEM FATHER FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO."

1Jo 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
1Jo 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
1Jo 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
1Jo 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
1Jo 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

FAITH AGAIN IS WHAT SAVS US. YET what faith do you have and in WHOM IS YOUR FAITH AND BY WHOM WAS YOUR FAITH GIVEN TO BEGIN WITH?

FORGIVENESS HAS been GIVEN BY THE ASKING OF the SON TO HIS FATHER . BEFORE HE WAS GIVEN UP AS A SACRIFICE FOR YOURS AND MY SIN.....

HOW THEN AFTER SUCH A PRICE WAS PAID FOR YOU AND ME AND ALL CAN ANY OF US DENY THIS GIFT OF GOD OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN WHEN IT IS HE THAT HAS ALREADY FORGIVEN US???? CAN WE REALLY DO ANY LESS AND NOT FOGIVE THOSE BROTHERS AND SISERS THAT ARE STILL OUTSIDE DEBATING AND NOT REALLY UNDERSTANDING WHOM THEY ARE IN CHRIST JESUS AND HAVE NO IDEA WHO'S REPORT THEY SHOULD BELIEVE!!!!!!!.

I KNOW IN WHOM I HAVE believed. and I also know MY LORD AND SAVIOR HAS not and does not lie HE is faithful TO EVERYTHING HE HAS said about HIMSELF HIS LAW AND HIS WORD I HAVE TO JUDGE ME. and IT does daily.. IF NOT BY THE SPOKEN WORD, TO BE HEARD LITERALLY ,, THEN SPIRITUALLY WITHIN , FOR THE LAW OF GOD IS WRITTEN UPON MY HEART. JUST AS HE HAS HAD IT WRITTEN IN HIS BOOK .. HOW MANY IN HERE CAN SAY the same and REALLY KNOW AND MEAN IT BECAUSE THEY KNOW IN THEIR HEART HIS WORD IS TRUTH. HIS KINGDOM IS A FOREVER KINGDOM AND HE IS AN AWSOME GOD ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF ALL AND IN ALL?????????????

I DO WORSHIP GOD THE FATHER!!!!!! and I DO ASK IN JESUS NAME JUST AS IT IS SAID AND HE HAS HAD IT WRITTEN TO DO.

THE Lord JESUS ALREADY HAS SAID "I DO NOT SAY I WILL PRAY THE FATHER FOR YOU. "

I DO NOT ASK HIM TO ... I CAN GO TO THE FATHER IN HIS NAME ... JESUS CHRIST AND HIS BLOOD AND HIS WORD IS MY WITNESS. TO THE FATHER ALMIGHTY GOD ...... THEWORD HAS ALREADY SAID HAD IT WRITTEN AND HE DOES NOT LIE. "HOW CAN YOU BUILD ME A HOUSE, WHEN HEAVEN IS MY THRONE AND THE EARTH IS MY FOOTSTOOL?"

when my physical body is no longer here the Spirit the Soul I am of and is within will rise up and out of this physical and I shall as it has been promised be UNITED with that from which I have come from . THAT LORD FATHER OF ALL MADE THAT HAS BEEN MADE AND WILL COME AFTER ME. AND IS LIFET TO CARRY ONE ALL BECAUSE I MADE A CHOICE FOR LIFE, BLESSING, AND NOT DEATH AND CURSE FOR NOT JUST ME BUT FOR MY DESCENDANTS ALSO.. GOD HAS ALWAYS been AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. FOR I HEARD OF HIM AND DID WHAT HE HAD SAID TO DO. SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD, and all THESE THINGS SHALL BE GIVEN YOU. AND SO I HAVE BEEN FAITHFUL TO HIM AS MY FAITH IN HIM HAS SURVIVED IT ALL. SO FAR. IS THERE MORE TO COME FOR ME IN THIS LIFE?? OH YES BY ALL MEANS THERE IS. AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL HE HAS YET TO GIVE ME .. MY GOD IS AN AWSOME GOD> AND I PRAISE AND WORSHIP HIM AND GIVE HIM ALL THE GLORY AND I THANK HIM FOR MY LIFE I HAVE HAD AND I THANK HIM FOR ALL HE HAS YET TO GIVE ME IN THIS AGE AND ALL THE AGES TO COME.

ANYONE CAN HAVE HIM HIS BLESSINGS ALSO JUST FOR BELIEVING CONFESSING HIS SON THE CHRIST JESUS WITH YOUR MOUTH AND THEN HE WILL FULFILL FOR YU ALL HE HAS FOR YOU JUST AS HE HAS PROMISED WHILE YOU WERE NOT YET IN YOUR MOTHERS WOMB> IF HE DID IT FOR ME HE SURE CAN AND WILL DO IT FOR YOU. BECAUSE HE MADE ME THE SAME PROMISE LONG BEFORE I WAS HERE. JUST LIKE YOU>:):):):):):):)

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #8

Post by Cathar1950 »

He stated that the conditions just before his coming would very much resemble the societies of Noah's and Lot's time, and that before his coming, people would be as unprepared as then; in other words, history would repeat itself in a way.
This is from the site you mentioned above.
Most believe Jesus thought the end was near. In fact those that reported his teaching even a generation later seem to think it was going to happen in their lifetime.
Paul felt the end was near and even spoke against getting married because of the approaching end days.

Now most today do not believe in the flood of Noah and see it coming from the myths of Sumer and reworked for the Hebrews. Sodom seems to have been destroyed during a earthquake possably before Abraham.
If they are not historical incidents what are we to make of the reports that Jesus compared his day to those times? After it failed to appear we today look for any kind of resemblance to imagined sins of these two myths. What do we really know about those imaginary times?
27. People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.
It seems they were doing all the things everyone does and has done.
28. " It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building.
Again the same stuff; so are we to believe these sign?

30. " It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed.
I thought he was revealed? Do they mean something else?
Is this a good sign?
In the days of Noah and Lot one feature of society was the over-emphasizing of sexuality and it's over-appreciation, which comes well into view from the verses below.
Where in the OT does it talk about sexuality? The rape of strangers is more about inhospitality then sex. The Noah story only talks about sex with angels or “the sons of God”. Where is all the sex?
2. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,
3. without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,
4. treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God-
When have there not been people like the above? Some even said they loved God.
On the other hand, when we think about the fulfilment of this sign at the present time, development has already advanced quite far. If we compare for example the 1950's to today, the difference is quite apparent, even though not even a normal human lifespan has passed since then. Then, in the 1950's, the extent of immorality, indecent using of the words, and perversity, which now is so characteristic especially to the western society, wasn't nearly the extent we can see today.
Now that is just a reactionary claim. We have TV now in every home.
It isn’t worse today. The folks of the 50’s were not any more moral then today.
I think what we have hear is scare tactics to fill churches, and sell books.
Hal Lindsay taught Satan was alive and well and Jesus would return in the 80’s. Many books and editions later he has a TV show and still sells his books and revised theories.
I wonder how many books Jari Iivanainen bought?
Is this how he gets rewarded for his investment??

jimtatertayte
Scholar

Re: The Last Days of mankind!

Post #9

Post by jimtatertayte »

PetriFB wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:31 am http://koti.phnet.fi/elohim/Lastdays1

If we start examining the signs preceding the coming of Jesus, then the words spoken by Jesus himself, in which he referred to the days of Noah and Lot concerning the generation experiencing the coming of Jesus, are a good starting point. He stated that the conditions just before his coming would very much resemble the societies of Noah's and Lot's time, and that before his coming, people would be as unprepared as then; in other words, history would repeat itself in a way.
In the days of Noah there was one language, and one land mass.
when you see one language on earth and the continents back into one land mass
you will be in the last days.