People don't want Jesus.

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Partialartist
Student

People don't want Jesus.

Post #1

Post by Partialartist »

I used to think that everyone had the capability to think for themselves, to be an authority onto themselves, but I've come to realize I was mistaken. Either people lack the power to do so, or they don't want the resposibility that comes with such power. As I see and hear people praying to Jesus, waiting for his return, it has dawned on me that people don't want the leader. They want to be led. They want to be shown the proper way, as if there is such a thing.

When I hear the story of Jesus, I hear one of the saddest stories in the history of mankind, but also one that makes a lot sense. Here is a man who almost figured it all out. He had devised what he believed was the ultimate way of elevating all people. The problem is that people followed him, they deified him, yet they really didn't believe him. If they did, they wouldn't have let him die. While the message of peace is a great one, peace needs to be defended against.

I think people were incapable of comprehending exactly what Jesus was and what he stood for, and the leaders feared the change that would come from his way of thinking. It all stems from ignorance. What's sad is that people haven't grown out of that mindset. We're still very ignorant. If Jesus came back today, in some other form, people would kill him again, just to see is he'd come back again.

People seem to pride themselves on their ignorance and their flaws. They think they're what make them human. They think the only being who can be perfect is god, and they don't want to be god. They don't think they're capable, and with that attitude, they're right. They want to be servants of god. They're the children of god, who refuse to grow up.

Still, there's that desire to be led, the desire to god-like figure to worship and aspire to. Unfortunately, there are those who are more than williing to assume the god role, but they're almost always the last people who should be in positions of power. We've seen what happens when the Hitlers of the world have an entire nation under their sway. Those who should lead almost never desire it, which is just as bad as allowing the tyrants to rule.

*I consider Jesus a Buddha, an enlightened one, a man turned god, so for the remainder of this post I'm going to call enlightened people Buddhas.

Knowledge is relative. Every person, heck, every creature has an I.Q. of 100. Their level of reasoning and cognitive ability is what's normal for them, and it is assumed that that's what's normal for everyone else. Ever been confused as to how someone couldn't know how to properly run a computer? Ever watch a gameshow and become baffled as to how someone couldn't get the answer to a question? If you were a Buddha, you'd probably understand the nature of ignorance, but you'd probably mistakenly think that everyone is capable of overcoming it, or would even want to.

Showing people the way is pointless. The way must be discovered. Until all people are able to do this, the Buddhas of the world, the number of which has been growing, must take up leadership roles. They must become examples of multiple paths to enlightenment, and never force their ways on another. If your way is successful, people will naturally gravitate toward it. People might not be ready for it yet, but we're all growing, so someday.

It feels like we're right at that point before everything clicks, the middle point of the learning process. You start by imitating what you are trying to achieve, then you start experimenting with different ways of doing things, then you hit a wall, where it seems like you can't progress any further. After tons of figuring and frustration, you reach the point where it all makes sense. Now you know, and knowing really is half the battle. After that, it's a matter of refining the process, doing it more efficiently. Something that was once difficult becomes easier.

I don't see the learning curve as a line. I see it as a sphere, where different paths branch out on the inner surface. Going from the bottom to the middle, there's more room for multiple paths, so it requires more energy to explore them. From the middle to the top, there's less room. At the top, the room for improvement becomes smaller and smaller. It becomes about miniscule refinements, that the average person can't even notice. People tend to get to a certain point, become unable to progress, and they settle, assuming their point is correct, when it's really just an approximation.

That coupled with the need to have a concrete understanding of things in order to function, is the source of ignorant, self-centered views. Billions of these observations, experimentations, experiences and cemented views create the individual. The individual is like a force who believes that their way of doing things is the proper way to survive. People tend to stay around people who are similar to them, genetically, lifestyle-wise, etc., and fear others who are too different, who deviate from the "norm". There go all your negative "isms".

You know I could go on forever here. I could explain pretty much any phenomenon, our particular evolutions, sexual dimorphism, any aspect of nature that I've observed, the nature of the universe, anything. It's pointless, though. It all fits in with my theory of everything, but I could be wrong. Just because something seems right doesn't mean it is. I'll wait to see if it passes the razor. Besides, I'm not saying anything that people don't already know.

I'm not trying to preach or anything. This post went way off from its original message, but I tend to go off on tangents very often. In the truest sense, this is a random rambling.

To summarize:

People are dumb, but we're getting smarter. Everything makes sense to me, mathematically. Everyone's got a point. Life is good.

Suzanne
Scholar

Re: People don't want Jesus.

Post #2

Post by Suzanne »

****People are dumb, but we're getting smarter. Everything makes sense to me, mathematically. Everyone's got a point. Life is good..****
Noticing that you are yet in your twenties??? You are correct Life can be good for those that have a mind that you apparently have. That is still also seeking what truth is.. BECAUSE LIKE IT OR NOT. there is a truth. for us all and there are many lies to believe by us all.. Let me say something to you.. and you may want to make a note and when you get to be 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, IF!!!! YOU reach such an age.. you can then read what I say here and find that ONE of us is correct having truth , and one having lies, or.. BOTH HAVING HAD the truth all along. YET It is very possible that WE ALL will know the truth within the next two years. OR IT is also possible that I will not even be here in the next two years and still all will know what the truth is. WE MIGHT BOTH STILL BE HERE to be a witness to the truth that COULD VERY WELL COME TO PASS within the next two years. FOR THE TRUTH OF THE THINGS THAT ARE coming to this earth and this world are already on the way. to be FULFILLED FOR THIS TIME AND AGE. the people that cannot read the scri
Partialartist wrote:days NEWSPAPERS and TELEVISION NEWS . the WORDS THAT ARE being said and things that are being done, have already been written.. TRUTH IS TRUTH AND GODS WORD AND GOD'S TRUTH WIL NOT AND CANNOT BE CHANGED, NOR ANNULLED, NOR WILL ANY GOVERNMENT , MAN, OR WOMAN, BE ABLE TO DIVERT the DEVESTATION THAT WILL come..
FOR WHILE THE Governments sit and try to decide what to do about the situation of the TERRORIST REGIME WE AS not just AMERICA but soon all the world will be made to realize IT IS A terror that the world have never known before and will never know again.

YOU ARE RIGHT PEOPLE ARE DUMB!!! yet you are wrong PEOPLE ARE not getting any smarter when it comes to having understanding of how to avert WARS, WITH THER PEOPLE. THIS IS A TRUTH that cannot and will never be able to be denied.. BECAUSE SOME people on this planet are LITERALLY SO FULL OF HATRED THAT they will do anything and I mean absolutely anything to MURDER AND KILL AND DESTROY ALL THEY HATE DISAGREE WITH AND DO NOT BELIEVE IN THEIR HEART OF HEARTS THAT THOSE TYEY ARE OUT TO DESTROY AND MURDER AND KILL ARE WORTH ANOTHER THOUGHT AS TO BEING HUMANKIND MANKIND THEY SEE US AS NO MORE THEN INFIDELS SATANS CHILDREN .......

THESAD THING IS > people LIKE YOU DO NOT understand anything of what AMERICA and ENGLAND and ALL THE FREE WORLD is UP AGAINST this day and age.. YOU HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL . what is at stake FOR THE WHOLE WORLD.. WHEN WILL the FIRST BOMB MISSLE BE FIRED, DROPPED, HITTING IT'S DESTINATED MARK???? I DO NOT KNOW THE DATE, HOUR , OR ACTUAL TIME. BUT HAPPEN IT SHALL..

WILL THIS DO AWAY WITH ALL MANKIND???? NO!!!!! THERE WILL BE THOSE THAT WILL BE LEFT TO PICK UP THE PIECES and START ALL OVER AGAIN.. and believe this or not .. FOR the first time in many ages ,, there will be a peace that man has not known for centuries.. BECAUSE mankind will finally have to face some truths they have DENIED ALL ALONG......

THAT when GOD SAID;;;;; LOVE GOD, AND LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR, IS EXACTLY WHAT HE MEANT FOR MANKIND TO DO... AND MANKIND HAS FAILED AGAIN. TO DO WHAT OUR FATHERS HAVE PREACHED, TOLD , AND REPEATED EVER SINCE JESUS CHRIST CAME SAYING AND DOING ALL HE SAID AND HAS DONE FOR US ALL..

WE MANKIND ARE DESTROYING OURSELVES, OUR WORLD, AND ALL THAT GOD HAS MADE AND GIVEN US. ALL BECAUSE OF DENIAL IN THE TRUTH OF WHAT THE LORD HAS ALREADY HAD WRITTEN AND HAS SAID THROUGH HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THE ONLY WAY THE ONLY LIGHT OF THIS WORLD, THAT HE SAID TO CALL JESUS CHRIST WHOM HAS COME IN THE FLESH AND IS RISEN. AND DOES SIT AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER OF US ALL IN HEAVENLY PLACES.. HAVING BEEN GIVEN ALL AUTHORITY IN HEAVEN and ON THIS EARTH.. YES HE IS GOING TO MAKE HIS PRESENCE KNOWN TO ALL... AND NONE ARE READY BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT REALLY BELIEVED IN THE WORD OF GOD TO BEGIN WITH. DENING HIS BOOK, HIS WORD, HIS PROPHETS, HIS MESSENGERS, BUT MOST OF ALL HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON>> THAT THOSE VERY SCRIPTURES WERE WRITTEN OF HIM.. THEREFORE CONTINUEING TO HATE THE FATHER,THE WORD, AND THAT VERY HOLY SPIRIT THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PROPHECIED ABOUT MANIFESTED DOWN THRU THE AGES THRU MANY IN MANY EVEN THIS DAY BY ALL THOSE THAT HAVE BELIEVED IN THE BOOK!!!!!!! OF BOOKS!!!!! THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN FOR US ALL BUT YES PEOPLE ARE DUMB,,, AND THAT INCLUDES ME ALSO.. FOR EVEN THOSE I HAVE BELIEVED IN GOD!!!! BEING MUCH OLDER THEN YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU.. I KNOW OF WHAT I SPEAK ABOUT GOD, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT , AND WHAT WILL BE WILL COME TO PASS.. JUST AS HE HAS ALREADY HAD IT WRITTEN.. LOOK TO THE HEAVENS.. ABOVE. BECAUSE THE REMNANT THAT WILL BE LEFT MAY VERY WELL BE THOSE THAT ARE ALREADY ABOVE US ... NEVER SAY THAT PROPHECIES ARE NOT SO. AND ONE SHOULD NEVER DENY GOD NOR HIS BOOK NOR HIS TRUTH AS HE HAS SAID AND DONE>>> MEN AND WOMAN ALIKE CAN LIE BE DUMB< IGNORANT< HAVING NO TRUTH IN THEM> BUT THE WORD OF GOD WILL REMAIN THE SAME , WHEN IT COMES TO KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENTS.. LOVE GOD, AND LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF.

THE FIRST COMMANDMENT HE EVER GAVE MAN WAS DO NOT EAT THE FRUIT OF THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL. MAN BROKE THE COMMANDMENT. WE ARE STILL SUFFERING FOR THAT BECAUSE ALL DIE> A PHYSICAL DEATH.. THEN HE MADE A COVENANT WITH NOAH A BOW THAT HE WOULD NEVER DESTROY AGAIN BY FLOODS OF WATER DESTROYING ALL LIVING EVER AGAIN> BY WATER.. HE DID HOWEVER SAY AND IT IS WRITTEN OF THOSE SAVED FOR THE FIRE. THIS ALSO IS A TRUTH.. I WILL POUR OUT MY SPIRIT ON ALL FLESH!!!!!! WELLL APPARENTLY MANY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING.. ON THIS EARTH.. GOD IS ABOUT TO SHOW UP BIG TIME!!!!!!!! and all I can say is BE READY!!!!!!! NO THREAT OF ANYTHING except that THE FIRE is coming just LIKE HE HAS SAID IT WOULD.. TALK ABOUT GENERATIONAL CURSES????? WHAT do you suppose our punishment is going to be for denial of HIS ROYAL COMMANDMENT, HIS PROMISED BAPTISM, NOT TO MENTION THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE ALL NAMES . JESUS HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON HE HAS RSEN WE CALL CHRIST JESUS THAT HAS FULFILLED HIS PROMISE TO MANY AND WHOSOEVER WILL HAVE BELIEVED, BY FAITH, CONFESSED HIM, HAVING TESTIFIED OF HIM, BECAUSE OF THE PROMISE being GIVEN... BAPTISM of the HOLY SPIRIT????

ARE you a WHOSOEVER??? or are you of those that DENY, DOUBT, AND ARE AS THOMAS was???? CANNOT BELIEVE UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN... IF YOU HAVE TO HAVE PROOF > YOU AND MANY JUST MIGHT GET YOUR PROOF once and for all.. THEN YOU SHALL BOW YOUR KNEE and ADMIT THE HE IS LORD AND SAVIOR AND THAT GOD IS GOD, AND THERE IS NO OTHER BEFORE HIM ..

FOR ALL OF US THAT HAVE BELIEVED THE GOSPEL.. WE HAVE NO DOUBT who OUR LORD AND SAVIOR IS..

THE EARTH and the HEAVENS are no ging to disappear. I WOULD NOT SAY THAT MANY MANY MANY MORE LIVES ARE GOING TO BE GONE AND TAKEN BEFORE THIS WAR IS OVER. FOR ...

WITH WHAT IS BEING FOUGHT IS ALL AMONG OURSELVES>> AND WE ARE LITERALLY DESTROYING OUR OWN LIVES IN THE PROCESS> THE RUSSIAN LEADER MANY YEARS AGAO PUNDED HIS FIST AND SAID AMERICA WOULD BURY THEMSELVES> AND SO ALL THOSE AGAINST THE WAR AGAINST THE HATRED EVIL WICKEDNESS IN THIS WORLD THAT IS ALL OVER THIS EARTH IN MANY PLACES NOT EVEN IN UNIFORMS TO BE IDENTIFIED>>ALL THOSE AGAINST US ARE LITERALLY NOT FOR THE GOOD OF THIS EARTH MANKIND OR THE ONES WANTING PEACE TO PREVAIL.. THEY ARE TRAITORS OF A NEW BREED .. BECAUSE WE ARE now fighting a WAR THAT this world has never seen before..

PRESIDENT BUSH CALLED IT CORRECTLY!!! RIGHT FROM THE FALL OF THE TOWERS .... THISWAR IS AGAINST THE EVIL OF THE WORLD >>>> BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL LITERALLY!!!!!!

AND ALL should already know that all THAT HATE THEIR BROTHERS ARE NOT OF GOD!!!

THIS IS WAR BETWEEN BROTHERS OF OLD AND ANCIENT TIMES PAST..

AND MANKIND WILL NOT SOLVE IT. THIS TOO HAS ALREADY been written and TOLD WHO WINS...

THE ALMIGHTY WILL WIN THIS ONE> NOT MEN THAT ARE DUMB>>>>>>>AND IGNORANT << AND ARE FOOLISH..

NEVER LET IT BE SAID THAT THE RIGHTEOUNESS OF GOD DIES......

NO IT IS THOSE SOLDIERS THAT NEVER DIE THEY JUST FADE AWAY LEAVING MEDALS OF HONOR BEHIND THEM FOR THE DEATH THEY DID SUFFER AND DIE FOR THE PEACE THAT WILL COME..

SO AGAIN TRUTH IS MADE KNOW and HOW MUCH MORE MANIFESTATION OF BLOOD FLOWING HAS TO BE SHED BEFORE PEOPLE BECOME WISE ENOUGH TO LOVE AND FORGET THEIR HATRED?????????????and REMEMBER THEIR LORD THY GOD THAT HAS CREATED ALL THAT BREATH AND LIVE ON THIS PLANET EARTH HE HAS CREATED?????? RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING????????????

HOW DEEP DOES THE BLOOD HAVE TO GET???? HOW MANY BODIES OF FLESH will be melted away BEFORE THE KINGDOMS OF THIS EARTH AWAKEN TO GOD'S TRUTH. and HIS COMMANDMENT????????

DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH .. FOR people to become smarter all of a sudden . OVER NIGHT MAYBE??? I HAPPEN TO BELIEVE GOD IS SHAKING THE EARTH ONE!!!!!! MORE TIME!!!!!!!!! when this shaking is over . who and how many wll be on their knees and thanking GOD THEY HAVE survived the shaking...SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.. IF you have not yet believed , confessed , HIS SON CHRIST JESUS.
Partialartist wrote:I used to think that everyone had the capability to think for themselves, to be an authority onto themselves, but I've come to realize I was mistaken. Either people lack the power to do so, or they don't want the resposibility that comes with such power. As I see and hear people praying to Jesus, waiting for his return, it has dawned on me that people don't want the leader. They want to be led. They want to be shown the proper way, as if there is such a thing.

When I hear the story of Jesus, I hear one of the saddest stories in the history of mankind, but also one that makes a lot sense. Here is a man who almost figured it all out. He had devised what he believed was the ultimate way of elevating all people. The problem is that people followed him, they deified him, yet they really didn't believe him. If they did, they wouldn't have let him die. While the message of peace is a great one, peace needs to be defended against.

I think people were incapable of comprehending exactly what Jesus was and what he stood for, and the leaders feared the change that would come from his way of thinking. It all stems from ignorance. What's sad is that people haven't grown out of that mindset. We're still very ignorant. If Jesus came back today, in some other form, people would kill him again, just to see is he'd come back again.

People seem to pride themselves on their ignorance and their flaws. They think they're what make them human. They think the only being who can be perfect is god, and they don't want to be god. They don't think they're capable, and with that attitude, they're right. They want to be servants of god. They're the children of god, who refuse to grow up.

Still, there's that desire to be led, the desire to god-like figure to worship and aspire to. Unfortunately, there are those who are more than williing to assume the god role, but they're almost always the last people who should be in positions of power. We've seen what happens when the Hitlers of the world have an entire nation under their sway. Those who should lead almost never desire it, which is just as bad as allowing the tyrants to rule.

*I consider Jesus a Buddha, an enlightened one, a man turned god, so for the remainder of this post I'm going to call enlightened people Buddhas.

Knowledge is relative. Every person, heck, every creature has an I.Q. of 100. Their level of reasoning and cognitive ability is what's normal for them, and it is assumed that that's what's normal for everyone else. Ever been confused as to how someone couldn't know how to properly run a computer? Ever watch a gameshow and become baffled as to how someone couldn't get the answer to a question? If you were a Buddha, you'd probably understand the nature of ignorance, but you'd probably mistakenly think that everyone is capable of overcoming it, or would even want to.

Showing people the way is pointless. The way must be discovered. Until all people are able to do this, the Buddhas of the world, the number of which has been growing, must take up leadership roles. They must become examples of multiple paths to enlightenment, and never force their ways on another. If your way is successful, people will naturally gravitate toward it. People might not be ready for it yet, but we're all growing, so someday.

It feels like we're right at that point before everything clicks, the middle point of the learning process. You start by imitating what you are trying to achieve, then you start experimenting with different ways of doing things, then you hit a wall, where it seems like you can't progress any further. After tons of figuring and frustration, you reach the point where it all makes sense. Now you know, and knowing really is half the battle. After that, it's a matter of refining the process, doing it more efficiently. Something that was once difficult becomes easier.

I don't see the learning curve as a line. I see it as a sphere, where different paths branch out on the inner surface. Going from the bottom to the middle, there's more room for multiple paths, so it requires more energy to explore them. From the middle to the top, there's less room. At the top, the room for improvement becomes smaller and smaller. It becomes about miniscule refinements, that the average person can't even notice. People tend to get to a certain point, become unable to progress, and they settle, assuming their point is correct, when it's really just an approximation.

That coupled with the need to have a concrete understanding of things in order to function, is the source of ignorant, self-centered views. Billions of these observations, experimentations, experiences and cemented views create the individual. The individual is like a force who believes that their way of doing things is the proper way to survive. People tend to stay around people who are similar to them, genetically, lifestyle-wise, etc., and fear others who are too different, who deviate from the "norm". There go all your negative "isms".

You know I could go on forever here. I could explain pretty much any phenomenon, our particular evolutions, sexual dimorphism, any aspect of nature that I've observed, the nature of the universe, anything. It's pointless, though. It all fits in with my theory of everything, but I could be wrong. Just because something seems right doesn't mean it is. I'll wait to see if it passes the razor. Besides, I'm not saying anything that people don't already know.

I'm not trying to preach or anything. This post went way off from its original message, but I tend to go off on tangents very often. In the truest sense, this is a random rambling.

To summarize:

People are dumb, but we're getting smarter. Everything makes sense to me, mathematically. Everyone's got a point. Life is good.