Who is the Messiah?

Where Christians can get together and discuss

Moderator: Moderators

A17
Student

Who is the Messiah?

Post #1

Post by A17 »

The Creator is God, and Yehoshua is the Word. What I am trying to express is, ‘love’ is not ‘l o v e’ (read by letter l to e in order). Love is used to personify it. Love does not equal the actual thing literally (the thing that the word is used to describe). Therefore Yehoshua is the nature of God, but is not literally Yahweh(God). However he is His Son, because he is the expression of Him. Physically if you take a male who can have a child, and remove the female influence from the scenario, you have a copy that is a ‘word’ of the original, physically. One that is just like the original so to say. But not literally. It is not a copy, or else they would be equal. I articulate so you can understand the meaning of what I articulate.

That is the relation between God and Yehoshua, The Father and The Son of The Father. Yehoshua is the preeminent Son. He is the greater of all the other, and always has been a Son, However, it was declared in the scripture, ‘You are my Son, today I have became your Father’, expressed by God to Yehoshua. ‘today’ means time. You can say it is present, but when he said it and now, try to apply it and if it is feb 22, 2015, then it is meant for it. If it is feb 11, 2015, then it is meant for it, because at that time it is today. The today is not meant for one day, it is to all that read it ‘today’, which is the ‘period’ He is. So if I say today and you look at the date, in some other matter, then, it may not be the same day as when I made it, but in this case ‘today’ is meant for any day you perceive correctly the message. Today tries to use eternity. He, Yehoshua, Son of God forever. The Holy Spirit, then, is a Spirit that is obedient. The spirit of God. It yields itself to God completely. So if the Father has allowed it, then the Spirit will do. It is the follower of the will. If he would want the earth to move, the spirit will articulate it. He(Yahweh, the name used for God) himself, is the Creator and all is under his authority. Do not be fooled believing that it is possible anything has more authority or is equal in authority to Him. Yahweh has given authority over all created to the Son, but it is not that the Creator (God) has lost authority. Ultimately, God is the one who is right to be given worship.

Yehoshua represents the light in the following example (not following sentence, later). Yehoshua is The Word, who was with God in the beginning. The Word is used to express God. If I have come to conclude understanding, then the testimony I utter, for example, would be the 'word'. Hopefully you follow. Thus you cannot be brought to the God without the Word. Likewise you cannot understand what I am unless I express it. For anyone who is in The Word is lead to God. The Word is The Way, The Truth, Life and the Light. All of which understand God. The person who is in The Way to God delights in God, to the utmost, which is worship. All who are in The Word are in Truth, Life, Light, and that is 'The Way', 'The' which is used to describe that it is reality, with every other way being a fallacy.

And Jesus said to him, Why call you me good? none is good, save one, that is, God. - Luke 18:19

See, there is another separation between them. Yehoshua, who is called Jesus (Yehoshua was the name given to him, that is, the hebrew word which he was referred to on earth as a human) separates himself from God in a way. He does not believe He is literally God. However, He is Godly. Look:

I and my Father are one. - John 10:30

What did he mean by that? They are one in mind and spirit. They have the same motive, that God’s will be done. They also do the will of God consciously. The John 10:30 quote may be used by any follower of The Way(believers were called this before, read NT, Yehoshua also expressed He is The Way, The Truth, and The Light). Allow me to go even further:

For it is declared: "You are a priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek." - Hebrews 7:17

A priest is one who intercedes between God and human(s). He is the eternal priest, He will always intercede between God and human(s), forever. Now it is obvious that, a priest is a Godly man, but not an ungodly man or literally God. To think that, Yehoshua is Yahweh is not a belief that is true. Because God cannot be humbled by anyone, he is exalted forever.

"I am the LORD, that is My name; I will not give My glory to another, Nor My praise to graven images - Isaiah 42:8

His glory is his own, and He did not decrease it at all. He also does not give the glory to another, but can glorify others freely. He exalts and humbles people and angels. He himself is exalted beyond all, He could never have become human, because He is always exalted. Yehoshua even prayed to God.

And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began. - John 17:5

He(Yehoshua) was given glory by God before creation, and Yehoshua himself was never created. He was with God and like God is eternal, yet God is greater than He. Furthermore, Yehoshua gave to God a prayer. Certain people believe that, it is lawful for Yehoshua to be worshiped, but it isn’t. It is lawful for Him is to be honored, however, and he is given obeisance. Verses that have him depicted as worshiped mistranslate the greek proskuneo, which could be worship (could be the word used for it, it is a word with more than one definition, so to say), but, is even used for King’s in the OT. Proskuneo is: to offer praise, adoration, prostrate oneself before, to kiss(as an act of honor), or bow down to. That also had been done even to King David (the bow down) by Bathsheeba. Also, there is more:

And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. - Luke 4:8

This was expressed after Yehoshua was tempted by the Devil. Now, it is impossible for God to be tempted. Since temptation comes from evil potency, and all beings but God can be tempted. Temptation comes from ones own evil desire. It is impossible for God to sin.

but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. - James 1:14

tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; ... But nothing sinful in the heart or conduct can be ascribed to God. - James 1:13

He cannot be tempted, yet Yehoshua was tempted, though he did not sin, because He did not give service to temptation at all, if He did, then He would have committed a sin, which He did not. Now let me continue:

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. - Isaiah 9:6

See, a child being born would denote one was turned into flesh in this context. Also, it should be noted that, though Yehoshua is referred to as ‘Mighty God’ and ‘Everlasting Father’, he is also referred to as ‘Prince of Peace’. God is not a prince. A prince has a superior, a King. God does not have anyone above him. So, Everlasting Father, Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, and Prince of Peace, are what Yehoshua was/is called. Also, it reveals the nature of the Messiah, who came to earth, was murdered to do away with the constant blood of the law, and was resurrected to glory. The one in revelation saw Him. Furthermore, it has even been written here:

I said, you are gods, you are all sons of the Most High. - Psalm 82:6

So among the ones referred to as ‘gods’, He is Mighty. It is a title used to denote the Godly nature of the ones to whom God referred.

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: - James 1:13

Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. - Matthew 4:1

Is God tempted? No. Now what did John see? He saw glorified Jesus and He also saw God.

The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, - Revelation 1:14

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. - Revelation 20:11

There is more.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1

Now I will bring the Greek.

In the beginning was the Word[Logos] and the Word[Logos] was with God[ton Theon] and the Word[Logos] was God[theos].

See, theos is used for the Word and ton theon for The Father(God). Theos means deity, which may also mean God, but in this case the author used different words when the author could have used theos for both or ton theon for both. This verse alone, the mistranslated English version, causes cults. Zondervan was involved in the NIV and he is a satanist. That is the situation. The devil has confused many people.

Zzyzx
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by Zzyzx »

[Replying to post 1 by A17]

Moderator Comment

This post would be considered to not comply with the guidelines on preaching.

It is pure preaching with no effort to debate. Kindly refrain from posting such things in C&A sub-forum.

Thread moved to Holy Huddle

Please read through the guidelines and abide by them.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
Non-Theist

ANY of the thousands of "gods" proposed, imagined, worshiped, loved, feared, and/or fought over by humans MAY exist -- awaiting verifiable evidence