Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Science/Religion Relationship

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

Hi all friends after two or three years I came back.
I was a silly person more than now.
I was traying a lot for convincing all to be the truest religion/belief.
But I understood that the most important is debating between the Theism and atheism.

Well;
We want share here our studies which show the Science confirms the Religion and the Religion verifies the Science.

First of all we quote a Hadith from a- religious man, Imam Ja'far asSadiq(pbuh):
...In the future come a time which the scientists divide the hair several lots.. and that time the Science is very powerful.. then that time the scientists confirm the Ahadith(sayings of the messengers of God) through the Science!

I created this post since I saw too many concepts about Galaxies, UFOs, Aliens, and etc...
More of religious people dislike and hate those concepts because think those are against the Religion and deny The God!!
But I show you here that those make us believers more than before!!
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Gabriel the Angel with UFO!!

Post #2

Post by Yusef »

I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

otseng
Savant

Post #3

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Believing in globular Earth in the Religion

Post #4

Post by Yusef »

About 1200 years ago The Imam Ridha[pbuh] said:
The Comparison between Earth to the Galaxy is such as The Nut to the Earth!!
The Galaxy to the first sky[heaven] is the nut to the earth!!!!
The first heaven to the Second heaven is like the nut to the earth!!!!!!
The second heaven to the third like that!!!!!!
And....... The sixth to the last means the seventh the same!!!!!!!
Waooowwwwww
Waaawwwooooo
Then said: All the stars, planets, galaxies,.... all of them are within the FIRST sky!!!!!
Wooowwwwwwwwww

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Believing in globular Earth in the Religion

Post #5

Post by Yusef »

About 1200 years ago The Imam Ridha[pbuh] said:
And....... The sixth to the last means the seventh the same!!!!!!!
Waooowwwwww
Waaawwwooooo
Then said: All the stars, planets, galaxies,.... all of them are within the FIRST sky!!!!!
Wooowwwwwwwwww

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Greater than the 7 skies

Post #6

Post by Yusef »

قال جع�ر الصادق علیه السلام:
ان الله عز وجل اثني عشر ال� عالم کل عالم منهم اکبر من سبع سماوات وسبع ارضين ما يري عالم منهم ان الله عز وجل عالما غير هم (از براي حق تعالي دوازده هزار عالم است که هر عالمي بزرگ تر از ه�ت آسمان و ه�ت زمين است. هيچ عالمي از آن عوالم تصور نمي کند خداي تعالي را عالمي سواي آنها بوده باشد)
The Imam Sadiq[pbuh], the grandfather of the Imam Ridha[pbuh] said:
There are for Allah[Jalla Jalaluh] 12000 universes that each one of them is greater than The Seven Heaven!!!!
and NONE ONE OF THE 12000 UNIVERSES AWARE THAT THERE IS ONE OR MORE OTHER UNIVERSE ELSE THEMSELVES !!!!

Wooowwwww
Shame on you the fool atheists whom are arrogant and deny existence of God!!!!

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #7

Post by Wyvern »

And....... The sixth to the last means the seventh the same
How does science confirm this religious writing? Show us where science has shown there to be seven heavens. Show us the observations this conclusions of yours are based on.
There are for Allah[Jalla Jalaluh] 12000 universes that each one of them is greater than The Seven Heaven!!!!
and NONE ONE OF THE 12000 UNIVERSES AWARE THAT THERE IS ONE OR MORE OTHER UNIVERSE ELSE THEMSELVES
How does science confirm your conclusion? Show us the observations and or data that leads you to this conclusion. If there are indeed 12000 universes none of which are aware of the other how is it this person could say this with no observable data to go on?

Yusef
Banned
Banned

We and Aliens

Post #8

Post by Yusef »

از امام جع�ر صادق (ع) نقل شده که �رمود (بحراني ، 1416، ج1، ص 108):
ان من وراء شمسکم هذا اربعين عين شمس �يها خلق کثير وان من وراء عين قمر کم هذه اربعين قمرا �يها خلق کثير لا يدرون ان الله تعالي خلق آدم (ع) ام لم يخلقه (پس از خورشيد شما، چهل چشمه خورشيد است که در آنها مخلوق بسيارند و پس از ماه شما چهل ماه است و ندانند که خداي تعالي آدم را آ�ريده يا نه).
Imam Sadiq[pbuh] said: After your Sun there are 40 Suns and after your Moon there are 40 Moons that there are too many creatures and they are not aware The God Has Created The Adam or not!!

Imam Baghir[pbuh], the father of the Imam Sadiq[pbuh] said:
God Asked Thulqarnayn to selection one type the cloud; he selected one the quiet; and God Kept one other the Angry for the Saviour! One which is thundery and the Savior drives that and goes all the seven skies and the seven earths by that!
Well,
1300 years ago one religious man said about thundery cloud which is such as the aircraft or the more.. as the U.F.O the thing we believe easily this time..
It shows they know truly what say..

ALSO the science confirms that teory that there are the Paralel Worlds!!

Wyvern
Under Probation

Re: We and Aliens

Post #9

Post by Wyvern »

Imam Sadiq[pbuh] said: After your Sun there are 40 Suns and after your Moon there are 40 Moons that there are too many creatures and they are not aware The God Has Created The Adam or not!!
First this guy says there are 12000 universes now you say he says there are only 40 suns and moons. Get it straight which one is it, 40 or 12000? You say science now backs up these claims from your religion please provide this proof of yours that there are 12000 universes with only 40 moons and suns.
God Asked Thulqarnayn to selection one type the cloud; he selected one the quiet; and God Kept one other the Angry for the Saviour! One which is thundery and the Savior drives that and goes all the seven skies and the seven earths by that!
So now there are only seven Earths in addition to the 40 suns and moons to populate the 12000 universes?
1300 years ago one religious man said about thundery cloud which is such as the aircraft or the more.. as the U.F.O the thing we believe easily this time..
It shows they know truly what say
You will have to rewrite this so it can be understood what you are trying to say. Are you saying thunderclouds are either aircraft or ufo's?
ALSO the science confirms that teory that there are the Paralel Worlds
Show the scientific data that confirms parallel worlds. Also tell us what you actually mean by parallel worlds and then show us the scripture of your favorite holy book that mentions such things.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: We and Aliens

Post #10

Post by Yusef »

Wyvern wrote:
First this guy says there are 12000 universes now you say he says there are only 40 suns and moons. Get it straight which one is it, 40 or 12000? You say science now backs up these claims from your religion please provide this proof of yours that there are 12000 universes with only 40 moons and suns.
First, I didn't translate the hadith truly. And the Imam said: 40 spring/river of Suns.
Second, the 40 Suns doesn't deny 12000 universe!!
Maybe those 11160 others don't have any Sun!!
Byern wrote:
So now there are only seven Earths in addition to the 40 suns and moons to populate the 12000 universes?
I told before! Read again!
The Imams[pbut] said: there are seven sky[heaven] and seven earth within our universe! And God Has Created 12000 universes with our universe that each one of them is greater than our universe!
It shows they know truly what say
You will have to rewrite this so it can be understood what you are trying to say. Are you saying thunderclouds are either aircraft or ufo's?
1300 years ago no one of people knew what the Aircraft or UFO is! But now we understand what the Imam had meaning..
ALSO the science confirms that teory that there are the Paralel Worlds
Show the scientific data that confirms parallel worlds. Also tell us what you actually mean by parallel worlds and then show us the scripture of your favorite holy book that mentions such things.
Hahaha Shame on me if I try convince anyone that the science and scientists confirm the Religion!!
But I try to give hope to the scientists that the Religion confirms their opinions!
And I watched srveral tv science programs that the scientists arrived at the opinion about the paralel universes!!
Or many opinions about UFOs!
Or the Jinn!
* My favorite scripture is Islam/Shi'a , No one which is runing in Iran! But one the doctrine which Albert Einstein found that as the thing that has confirmed his teory about Running at the moment in the time!!
It's that in the Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twelve_Imams
Last edited by Yusef on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.