Showing and proving John, Paul, and Simon false plus more

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

wizanda
Student

Showing and proving John, Paul, and Simon false plus more

Post #1

Post by wizanda »

Now after all my life researching this, and now understanding a bit more with many scriptures in question and prophecy confirming the same thing....

If this site truly is what it says it is…?
I will proceed when I see what sort of response we get....

As after being banned off many forums for said conversation, when speaking as you would in a court of law my self, yet others being wound up by said title and conversation....and so attacking me personally.

The point being that Christianity that we know of and as such means, has nothing to do with Christ and is in fact Anti-Christ.
Now many don’t know whom Christ really is and what he stood for, yet instead the Snare the Bible paints as a trap for all, yet with the picture that has been painted by the Pharisees this has been made murky on purpose....

This is something I feel I am here for personally to prove, and fix!
So if it is ok and I will be given freedom of speech I will go about proving it... as most of the articles are already written in many places with all the proof needed to fix this....

Now given that this would then mean Mohammed (not that I am any religion yet all), is also right and was informed after said event took place, then we will have to take a large look at what this has caused and why it is called the mother of all harlots or the mysterious woman riding the beast which it still does...

This is known as Kali in Hindu texts and is the age of limitation....

Anyways test the waters and see who is here and if this is to get to the bottom of things or another mere attempt to persuade people into Anti-Christ behaviour or a worker of iniquity as the bible would class every single person who claimed Christ died for them or is some sort of martyr to this effect....

To understand what I am planning to say, will take many to except the mustard tree that has grown over the last 2000 years, in many places and tried to bring this to an end from many directions.
Yet in the result has helped show racism globally as the mustard seed is contained in the Upanishads, the Quran, the Gita and of course the Bible with Christ…. yet which came first oneness and this is our falling and why the Pharisee need sorting out and all people to see where and what it is that remains so strong in society today and how fixing this will bring a better world for all of us...

Though this picture is like a spaghetti junction and this may sound confusing to begin I have tried for the last 3 or 4 years in different styles trying to understand how to put this across....

So the most simple is how can Christ say, that those who steal and inheritance will receive nothing and then said sons of perdition being Paul, John Nicodemus or Nicolaitans… as appears the author of John with evidence to back it, in many places....
Simon peter aka the stone of stumbling who is the relation of Judas as Christ quotes in Greek, yet they misconstrue on purpose everywhere...

So this is a trial of the daft shepherds, who go to re-establish as in Zechariah 11 and the 3 sects to be cut off being the Pharisee, the Levites, and the Sadducee who then one set back up quite clear when observed in perspective...

The fact all 3 of the sons of perdition, taught as Balaam that God would sacrifice his own son, as clearly quoted else where that is what it means....makes this quite clearly they are false and Christianity is Anti-Christ as it stands against his teachings…then the city built on blood shed is false being the whole Vatican and all its children (Christianity) according to the Bible its self Habakkuk 2.

Now with extra evidence released in 1977 this sort of closes the case, with Maccabees 4 released that clearly condemned eating of pork as Simon is said to of enforced...

Anyways Shalom all

Continue when understand who is here?

There is lot in that and I haven’t really said much, yet a lot as I know that may go over some of your heads, yet if you know the Bible and texts in concern mentioned….then you may understand….

The reason so is I can define each point, yet having tried this and the minute we get to this end of said conversation; then I get banned so I will start with the end and then work through, why all this is, in scripture if needed!
If that is ok?

upallnite
Sage

Post #2

Post by upallnite »

I do not think you will get banned for this.

However this is a debate forum. You need to give a question for debate. You also made several claims of evidence that should be presented with your argument.

Hope you enjoy the site.

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by McCulloch »

wizanda,

Welcome to Debating Christianity. Please take the time to review the debating rules and have a look at Tips on starting a debate topic.

You will not get banned from this site if you adhere to these, IMO, quite fair set of rules.

Rule #3, When you start a new topic in a debate subforum, it must state a clearly defined question(s) for debate. I have moved this post to one of the discussion forums since it did not clearly meet this requirement for a debate starter.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

wizanda
Student

The Books of John, Paul and Simon peter are all false!

Post #4

Post by wizanda »

So in which case then I will need to address each heading on each books as false?

So by me editing this title to These are all false! I start a debate can I do this please?

Else I will basiclly repeat what I have started, as a breifing before entering into who and why...as that, then gets very messy...when people get angry to find what they believed is their salvation is in fact to be the statement of being against Christ and more importantly God.

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Re: The Books of John, Paul and Simon peter are all false!

Post #5

Post by McCulloch »

wizanda wrote:So in which case then I will need to address each heading on each books as false?

So by me editing this title to These are all false! I start a debate can I do this please?

Else I will basiclly repeat what I have started, as a breifing before entering into who and why...as that, then gets very messy...when people get angry to find what they believed is their salvation is in fact to be the statement of being against Christ and more importantly God.

I have found that brevity is important to a good debate starter. Did you read Tips on starting a debate topic? Including "Don't answer your own question in the opening post."
Simply state the question for debate, in as neutral a way as you can, clearly. Provide only as much explanation and definition in the opening post as is required for the debaters to address the question at hand. Then in a reply, state your own view on the question, with evidence and reason. If you wish to use parts of what you have already posted, copy and paste is a useful tool.

If I may be so bold, here is how you might have more appropriately worded your debate topic.
wizanda might have wrote:Does Christianity as we know it have anything to do with Christ or is it, in fact, Anti-Christ? Is it that many don’t know whom Christ really is and that the Biblical account is a snare, murkey untruths? Could it be that Paul, Peter and John were warned against in Zechariah and Habakkuk? Is the Christian Church the anti-christ as taught in Maccabees?
Forgive me if I did not quite get the question right. Feel free to edit it (or not) as you see fit. The point is that the opening post should clearly define a question for debate. Then in the follow up posts, provide the evidence that you have to support your view on the issues. You will not be banned for reasoned articulate debate here, no matter how heretical your views may seem to some.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

wizanda
Student

Post #6

Post by wizanda »

Wow thank you do you know how long I have been online, with people reversing what I say for private gain and not the statments...
you just did a better job then I could, I have written all them bits as articles on my own site....I would love for someone, if you get the time to go over the points and re-word these to be more easilly understood; though I can go through texts relating everything; it is then a hard task to put into words, which you seem , I admit to be far better at then my self. :D