What If...?

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

theStudent
Guru

What If...?

Post #1

Post by theStudent »

Currently, I am doing what was suggested by some on these forums.
I am researching information both for, and against evolution, and trust me - I am doing so objectively.
While I am still researching, I want to put this out, to hear the different views on it.

During my research I discovered that lately, just over the last decade or so, a lot of informations has been surfacing about fake fossils.
In fact it has now become common place for fossils sold at museums to be checked for genuineness.
I find this interesting.

Why now, is this happening?
Could it be that evidence as it always does, is now surfacing?

For example
Remember the dinosaur hoax - the one that was said to be put together using different bones?
It has recently been found out that it wasn't a hoax after all.
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/02/ ... ecies.html

That is quite interesting.

The fossils aren't the only things that were/are claimed to be fake.
There are the drawings, and pictures as well.
Right now, I am going through a very long document considered a case against some of Darwins picture illustrations.
But have you ever come across this one?

Pictures from the past powerfully shape current views of the world. In books, television programs, and websites, new images appear alongside others that have survived from decades ago. Among the most famous are drawings of embryos by the Darwinist Ernst Haeckel in which humans and other vertebrates begin identical, then diverge toward their adult forms. But these icons of evolution are notorious, too: soon after their publication in 1868, a colleague alleged fraud, and Haeckel’s many enemies have repeated the charge ever since. His embryos nevertheless became a textbook staple until, in 1997, a biologist accused him again, and creationist advocates of intelligent design forced his figures out. How could the most controversial pictures in the history of science have become some of the most widely seen?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Haeckel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Haec ... eks4-6.jpg
English: The pictures illustrate Ernst Haeckel's biogenetic law. In the beginning embryos of different species look remarkable similar, later different characteristics develop. The images initiated controversies and charges of fraud.

All of this lends to a possibility.
Consdering the fact that fossils can be faked, we must accept the fact that Darwin, and other scientists could have lied.

My question here, isn't whether he did lie or not, but rather, Does this not place evolutionists in the same position as the Christians they claim are believing in fables?

Consider:
Christians accept the Bible, as the word of God.
Here are just a few facts about the Bible.
With estimated total sales of over 5 billion copies, the Bible is widely considered to be the best-selling book of all time.
It has estimated annual sales of 100 million copies.
It has been a major influence on literature and history, especially in the West where the Gutenberg Bible was the first mass-printed book.
It was the first book ever printed using movable type.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible

Archaeological findings of the Dead Sea Scrolls, also called the Qumran Caves https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea_Scrolls

The evidence is there however, that the book we hold in our hand today (the Bible), contains information written centuries ago.

Atheist call the book fables - the reason I have yet to find out.
Maybe one of the reasons is that they have not seen God, or seen him write any book - whatever.
So they claim that Christians' belief in them and what they present is blind faith, and belief in stories.

However, is this not the case with those who accept the theory of evolution, where all they have to go by, is what scientists claim to be evidence?

By the way...
No one, to this day have seen them recreate the theories.
Any data they give you on species, is usually what already existed (at least what I have come across so far).
As regards other claims, all we have are pictures, and claimed fossils, which could have been edited.

So evolutionists are really believing what men claim - without any substantial proof of their claim.
How is this different to believing a book?

And what if Darwin, and others lied?

I'm just interested in you different opinions and thoughts, on the above.
Here is a nice short video of someone's opinion. Reasonable too.
John 8:32
. . .the truth will set you free.

arian
Banned
Banned

Re: What If...?

Post #551

Post by arian »

benchwarmer wrote:
arian wrote: Human:
noun
1. a human being, especially a person as distinguished from an animal
synonyms: person, human being, personage, mortal, member of the human race.
Can I ask which dictionary you got that from? Because it sounds like you looked it up, but missed a few words.

Here it is from dictionary.com (emphasis added by me)

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/human
adjective
of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or having the nature of people:
human frailty.
consisting of people:
the human race.
of or relating to the social aspect of people:
human affairs.
sympathetic; humane :
a warmly human understanding.
noun
a human being.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/human-being
noun
any individual of the genus Homo, especially a member of the species Homo sapiens.
a person, especially as distinguished from other animals or as representing the human species:
living conditions not fit for human beings; a very generous human being.
Maybe you prefer a medical definition from a different dictionary:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictiona ... Dictionary
: a bipedal primate mammal of the genus Homo (H. sapiens) : man; broadly : hominid
I did find the following which was NOT in a dictionary, but if you got if from here, you conveniently missed some of it:

http://english.stackexchange.com/questi ... -humankind
human: a human being, especially a person as distinguished from an animal or (in science fiction) an alien
human being: a man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance
humankind: human beings considered collectively (used as a neutral alternative to “mankind�)
Yes, .. in this NWO such mistakes will not be made any longer, nor will it be tolerated like the "error" I was still able to find 'differentiating humanus-ratus' from animals. Thousands of animals are hired by the "humans" to track down and find such errors, and rephrase them to fit with the "Coexist" agenda, until all animals are reduced to a more "sustainable" level.

Other intolerable's:
1. For animals to differentiate a human from any other animal, especially rats and apes is not tolerated, because it may make them think that they are somehow "special"! No, .. a human ape should never be allowed to think or feel any different than a pig, a rat, an ape at the zoo, or ANY other animal. Besides, it's enough that: "We know who you are, .. and it will NOT be your 'law of the jungle', but human laws!" - human President Bush sr.

2. calling a human animal/man, a man just because he is male, .. this too is no longer tolerated since differentiating gender is meaningless for animals.

3. referring to God as anything other than a concept, a thing, a play-toy of the religious 'humans'.

So from now on,
God=thing/concept
Deified supernatural beings=God/god/goddesses
BB-Evolution=science
man/human=animal
human=German (unspoken)

The subliminal meaning behind the sign: "Absolutely no animals allowed" posted on public buildings, grocery stores is to be understood: "Absolutely No Animals except the human animals like Negros, Jews, Mexicans and non-German whites".

At the zoo: "Do Not Feed the Animals" is to be understood as: "Do not feed the animals, except for Negros, Jews, Mexicans and non-German whites." and since after WWII, .. every human (see definition above for human) man, woman and child knows this.

Yes, .. thank you.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root.

Henry D. Thoreau

arian
Banned
Banned

Post #552

Post by arian »

man wrote:
What exactly do “they� stand to gain by lying about evolution theory?

I can't see anybody profiting from that.
What, .. are you serious??
Taking away mans identity labeling him just an animal, then numbering him (social security), then reduce man (male female) to an "it" a genderless, mindless zombie, then chem-trail his air, poison his water, take away his job and make him a beggar (Welfare), sucker him into worshipping the deified fallen angel Lucifer as God (give him religion instead of the truth), they become very submissive where the "humans" can pass just about any law, or agenda to control them, and rob them (I come home from the Dealer with more problems to my car then the simple one I went in with, which was a routine inspection), and use the human-animal to kill off their own simply because the "humans" told their family (husband/wife, son/daughter) that "they have cancer", .. so to "cut costs" (.. lol), they show the parent like the mother how to inject the deadly chemicals into their own children until their little hearts explode. Not too fast now, .. they wouldn't want to disappoint Dr. Mengele, so they slowly "torture" our little ones to death, which can take from 6 months up to 6 years (as I just found out recently).

Yep 6 frikin' years these "Human Nurses" at the Children's Cancer Hospital .. (get it, .. Cancer Hospital), taking them to outings, to Big-Splash, to Disney Land to pick up their hopes in living because those shots just makes them want to die and it's no fun for them killing someone who want's to die, .. so they go all out to bring a little smile on their little tormented faces, only to bring them home to another set of injections which the children BEG, .. that's right, BEG the "human-nurses" not to give them anymore, .. which makes it all the more exciting for the "humans".

The "Final Solution" for all non-Germans, .. that's what they gain, to get rid of 6 BILLION of us labeled as animals, and leave room for the 500 million "humans/German". Haven't you read UN Agenda 21, 2030? Who do you think IS the UN?

Nope, .. it's not all the humanus-apuses sitting in them chairs at the UN, the "humans" are at home, guiding and keeping "An-Eye" on the process/progress.

Henry D. Thoreau

benchwarmer
Guru

Post #553

Post by benchwarmer »

arian wrote:
So from now on,
God=thing/concept
Deified supernatural beings=God/god/goddesses
BB-Evolution=science
man/human=animal
human=German (unspoken)

The subliminal meaning behind the sign: "Absolutely no animals allowed" posted on public buildings, grocery stores is to be understood: "Absolutely No Animals except the human animals like Negros, Jews, Mexicans and non-German whites".

At the zoo: "Do Not Feed the Animals" is to be understood as: "Do not feed the animals, except for Negros, Jews, Mexicans and non-German whites." and since after WWII, .. every human (see definition above for human) man, woman and child knows this.

Yes, .. thank you.
Just wow. I asked a simple question "Which dictionary did you use" and I got a rant and no answer. You had a great opportunity to 'straighten me out', but in my opinion you just proved my point. You seem to have come up with your own special definition and when faced with backing it up resorted to a tirade that I didn't fully grasp. Congrats I guess. I'm stumped.

man
Banned
Banned

Post #554

Post by man »

arian wrote:
man wrote:

Taking away mans identity labeling him just an animal, then numbering him (social security), then reduce man (male female) to an "it" a genderless, mindless zombie, then chem-trail his air, poison his water, take away his job and make him a beggar (Welfare), sucker him into worshipping the deified fallen angel Lucifer as God (give him religion instead of the truth), they become very submissive where the "humans" can pass just about any law, or agenda to control them, and rob them (I come home from the Dealer with more problems to my car then the simple one I went in with, which was a routine inspection), and use the human-animal to kill off their own simply because the "humans" told their family (husband/wife, son/daughter) that "they have cancer", .. so to "cut costs" (.. lol), they show the parent like the mother how to inject the deadly chemicals into their own children until their little hearts explode. Not too fast now, .. they wouldn't want to disappoint Dr. Mengele, so they slowly "torture" our little ones to death, which can take from 6 months up to 6 years (as I just found out recently).

Yep 6 frikin' years these "Human Nurses" at the Children's Cancer Hospital .. (get it, .. Cancer Hospital), taking them to outings, to Big-Splash, to Disney Land to pick up their hopes in living because those shots just makes them want to die and it's no fun for them killing someone who want's to die, .. so they go all out to bring a little smile on their little tormented faces, only to bring them home to another set of injections which the children BEG, .. that's right, BEG the "human-nurses" not to give them anymore, .. which makes it all the more exciting for the "humans".

The "Final Solution" for all non-Germans, .. that's what they gain, to get rid of 6 BILLION of us labeled as animals, and leave room for the 500 million "humans/German". Haven't you read UN Agenda 21, 2030? Who do you think IS the UN?

Nope, .. it's not all the humanus-apuses sitting in them chairs at the UN, the "humans" are at home, guiding and keeping "An-Eye" on the process/progress.
This is dumb.

arian
Banned
Banned

Post #555

Post by arian »

man wrote:
arian wrote:
man wrote:

This is dumb.
I know, because all this is evil. The whole reason they invented the Evolution falsely called theory is to justify the evil.

Here is a celebration of evil:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br6_hIguCY0
Talking about dumb, right?

What is gained by all this evil?

More torture.

Henry D. Thoreau

man
Banned
Banned

Post #556

Post by man »

[Replying to post 552 by arian]

First of all evolution is not something you believe in, you either understand it or you don't.

Believing in religion is the same as believing in alien abductions, faith healing, the Loch Ness Monster, witch doctors, demons, Scientology, conjuring, Bigfoot, astrology, witchcraft, ghosts, telekinesis, psychokinesis, telepathy, ESP, reincarnation, autism caused by vaccinations, spirit healing, the fountain of youth, hidden cures for cancer, 1000mpg engines suppressed by oil companies and other conspiracy theories.

It wouldn't be very productive to argue with any of those people because they do not know how to think rationally about whatever topic they happen to support.

Clownboat
Savant

Post #557

Post by Clownboat »

arian wrote:
man wrote:
arian wrote:
man wrote:

This is dumb.
I know, because all this is evil. The whole reason they invented the Evolution falsely called theory is to justify the evil.

Here is a celebration of evil:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br6_hIguCY0
Talking about dumb, right?

What is gained by all this evil?

More torture.
Hahahahahaha.
The ending sums this up really well IMO!

Ceremony featuring 600 people.
Opening on the 6th month.
at 2016
= 666

And now to show the type of people watching and commenting on this production.
- I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL JESUS RETURNS AND DESTROYS THE FOUL WICKED!!!!
- Better pick which side you are on! Jesus Christ's or Satan's... Because at this rate, you DON'T have TIME to ride the fence.
- WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! ACCEPT JESUS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!
- Oh no! Some fruity, artsy presentation written by a pretentious socialite! Has to be Satan. And numbers! Oh no! Numbers! Next thing you will know there will be shapes! Where's my Bible?! (Made me giggle, had to include this one)

#-o
You can give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day, or you can teach a man to pray for fish and he will starve to death.

I blame man for codifying those rules into a book which allowed superstitious people to perpetuate a barbaric practice. Rules that must be followed or face an invisible beings wrath. - KenRU

It is sad that in an age of freedom some people are enslaved by the nomads of old. - Marco

If you are unable to demonstrate that what you believe is true and you absolve yourself of the burden of proof, then what is the purpose of your arguments? - brunumb

RonE
Scholar

Post #558

Post by RonE »

[Replying to post 554 by Clownboat]

Do you think the stiffs in the stands paid to get in?

That certainly goes on my list of "STUPIDEST THINGS I HAVE SEEN"!!!

:evil: :dance2: :evil: :dance2: :evil:

Neatras
Guru

Post #559

Post by Neatras »

Sometimes I wonder if we should have the Usergroups system installed here. Like, perhaps only those who actually understand science are allowed to discuss it. We could have a basic literacy test, and anyone here has to actually have the label "Understands Science". I'm certainly convinced that once I've saved up enough tokens, I'll make a usergroup for "Understands Evolution" so that we can properly pick out those who know what on earth they're talking about. Christians and non-Christians alike would be totally welcome. But you'd have to demonstrate a modicum of understanding ABOUT the theory, regardless of whether or not you accept it.

man
Banned
Banned

Post #560

Post by man »

[Replying to post 552 by arian]

If you think that’s unholy you better check this out!