SHOULD THE NEXT PRESIDENT BE A POTENTIAL SEX OFFENDER

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

2Dbunk
Site Supporter

SHOULD THE NEXT PRESIDENT BE A POTENTIAL SEX OFFENDER

Post #1

Post by 2Dbunk »

Now that Hillary Clinton's e-mails are about to bury her in this election season, the United States is faced with the [strike]good[/strike] diSTINKED possibility of electing a mega-maniac as president. Donald Trump has bragged about grabbing women inappropriately, and a dozen women have come forward to confirm his propensity to force himself (with the aid of tic tacs -- HIS OWN WORDS) into unwanted kissing and embraces.

Both major party candidates are poster ogres for (you name it) ________________.
Interestingly, both candidates are church going Christians (professed religious entities endlessly touting family values). Is something wrong here? This is not how are country started or survived for over 200 years!

So, why are Christians putting up such gross candidates for president? Is the Democratic process in danger of failing?

Zzyzx
Site Supporter

Post #31

Post by Zzyzx »

[Replying to post 29 by Strider324]

Moderator Comment

We realize that passions often run high in political maters; however, that is not an excuse for being uncivil. It would be prudent to back off a notch -- particularly after piling up several comments and/or warnings.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
Non-Theist

ANY of the thousands of "gods" proposed, imagined, worshiped, loved, feared, and/or fought over by humans MAY exist -- awaiting verifiable evidence

Elijah John
Savant

Post #32

Post by Elijah John »

To clarify. I don't hate the Clintons, they both seem like nice people. I just hate what Hillary has been doing to the country, and intends to do with the country.

If this were a personality contest, I would consider the Clinton's the winner over Trump. Their personalities are more pleasant.

But this is not a personality contest. It is politics and government.

I'm tired of the lies, and the cloud of corruption that seems to follow the Clintons.

To Bengazi families ("the attack was based on a video")

To Comey and Congress regrarding her emails, etc.

I was not trying to prove their guilt by debate. I was only seeking to explain why I am suspicious of them, and oppose them.

I have already explained that I don't endorse Trump's personality, nor his misbehavior in the past. I only support his policies, which I have enumerated on many threads.

None of which include Trump's arrogance, ignorance, or vulgarity. But I think he has changed, and have a hunch he could grow into the job.

And he has a knack of picking good people. Like Mike Pence and Kellyanne Conway.

I think the charges of Trump's racism are overblown.

I'd rather see Supreme Court justices like Scalia, than more like Ginsburg etc. (I think the two were friends though)

Again, simple as this. Trump would put America first, Clinton, behind world opinion.
My theological positions:

-God created us in His image, not the other way around.
-The Bible is redeemed by it's good parts.
-Pure monotheism, simple repentance.
-YHVH is LORD
-The real Jesus is not God, the real YHVH is not a monster.
-Eternal life is a gift from the Living God.
-Keep the Commandments, keep your salvation.
-I have accepted YHVH as my Heavenly Father, LORD and Savior.

I am inspired by Jesus to worship none but YHVH, and to serve only Him.

Monta
Guru

Post #33

Post by Monta »

[Replying to Elijah John]

"None of which include Trump's arrogance, ignorance, or vulgarity. But I think he has changed, and have a hunch he could grow into the job. "

His speech today was admirable, acknowledging Hillary's contribution
to the country, elaborating on unity of citizens for the benefit of the country
as a whole.

GlorifiedOne
Student

Re: SHOULD THE NEXT PRESIDENT BE A POTENTIAL SEX OFFENDER

Post #34

Post by GlorifiedOne »

[Replying to post 1 by 2Dbunk]

The Christian pastor who performed the wedding ceremony of my ex-wife and I ended up in prison for having sexual intercourse with his three daughters while they were growing up at home. His youngest daughter confessed to her psychiatrist about her father coming into their rooms late at night to sexually molest them and have sexual intercourse with them. That confession put him in prison. He was a very nice man and a good Christian pastor.

This story tells you to never trust a man to save you. Only the Lord can be trusted for salvation. Donald Trump was never put on this earth to save anyone from their fears.

Strider324
Banned
Banned

Post #35

Post by Strider324 »

Zzyzx wrote: .
[Replying to post 29 by Strider324]

Moderator Comment

We realize that passions often run high in political maters; however, that is not an excuse for being uncivil. It would be prudent to back off a notch -- particularly after piling up several comments and/or warnings.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Ya know what Z? Fuck this place. Now that my country has died, I no longer have any time or interest in 'debating' the kinds of religious morons that just elected one of their own - a hateful, ignorant, racist, pussy-grabbing demagogue - set for hearings on charges of child rape and racketeering.

Feel free to ban my ass. I won't be back. I have more pressing priorities now that my country has come out of the closet and revealed just how petty, bigoted, ignorant, and willing to follow a demagogue that panders to their fears of women, minorities, the poor, the disabled, and the meek. Jesus weeps.

I am grateful my parents, who taught me the values that Trump and his sycophants laugh at and spit on, are not here to see the utter ruin my country is about to experience. It is a small comfort, at least.

Now, do get back to the noble and very important work of arguing with idiots who think if they eat a fucking cracker it turns into the body of Jesus.

Peace out.
"Do Good for Good is Good to do. Spurn Bribe of Heaven and Threat of Hell"
- The Kasidah of Haji abdu al-Yezdi

Zzyzx
Site Supporter

Post #36

Post by Zzyzx »

Strider has been banned.
Non-Theist

ANY of the thousands of "gods" proposed, imagined, worshiped, loved, feared, and/or fought over by humans MAY exist -- awaiting verifiable evidence