Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Donray
Guru

Was there space and time before a god created the universe

Post #1

Post by Donray »

JLB32168 wrote
“Space/Time was created at the BigBang so I’m not so sure there was a “beforeâ€� as we understand the word in this universe.�

If time did not exit then if God starting counting “1,2,3,4,5� Does he known that when he says 6 that he did say the first five numbers? If so, time must exist. If time does not exist then God would nothing about the past is that correct?

Tell me where God currently resides, Inside the universe or outside where you say time does not exist nor space.

Also if space that is where something exists then tell me where God existed. If there no space for God then there is no God.

So, please explain how space and time did not exist.

Escobar
Banned
Banned

Re: Was there space and time before a god created the univer

Post #11

Post by Escobar »

[Replying to post 1 by Donray]

The God and the voice we know about was created within the creation by aliens that we will never see. The God that we know about is only artificial intelligence and the voice that some of us hear in our minds was built into the system which is very similar to the artificial intelligence and voice that companies like Apple, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Google have built.

Since the aliens who created our God and voice along with the illusion of space, time, gravity and matter, then most likely there is space, time, gravity and matter outside the creation we're involved in. We could have been built by other computers, too, but we don't know that for sure. All I know is the one we're involved in.

Neatras
Guru

Post #12

Post by Neatras »

Escobar wrote: [Replying to post 1 by Donray]

The God and the voice we know about was created within the creation by aliens that we will never see. The God that we know about is only artificial intelligence and the voice that some of us hear in our minds was built into the system which is very similar to the artificial intelligence and voice that companies like Apple, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Google have built.

Since the aliens who created our God and voice along with the illusion of space, time, gravity and matter, then most likely there is space, time, gravity and matter outside the creation we're involved in. We could have been built by other computers, too, but we don't know that for sure. All I know is the one we're involved in.
Alright, so, first thing's first:

How do you know this? How did you first learn about this? How can you demonstrate this?

alexxcJRO
Guru

Post #13

Post by alexxcJRO »

[Replying to post 11 by Escobar]

Maybe the voice represents some virus program put in by some friendly alien trying to get past the firewall and past the security protocols and let us know about our reality.

But still the undeniably fact remains: the hack has not been successful! :p

Unfortunately! :(
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived."
"God is a insignificant nobody. He is so unimportant that no one would even know he exists if evolution had not made possible for animals capable of abstract thought to exist and invent him"
"Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer."

Escobar
Banned
Banned

Post #14

Post by Escobar »

[Replying to post 12 by Neatras]

All you have to do is learn how Google's computer scientist's and engineers are designing the AI and voice recognition software that will be used to know where everyone one earth is and what they like and dislike. In fact, it won't be long before Google AI and voice will be our rulers on earth if they were allowed to continue on within the simulation program we're involved in.

Anyway, the artificial intelligence ( God ) and his voice that I have known for 37 years is what was used to teach me everything the aliens built into their simulation program. Now I know what's coming next, a completely different program for us characters to enjoy. But in the next program, we will never have to build anything with our hands again. All the visible objects will already be built for us to use. All we have to do is get trained to use them.

Escobar
Banned
Banned

Post #15

Post by Escobar »

[Replying to post 13 by alexxcJRO]

It's not a virus. The aliens who built the simulation program used the first part of the program to teach some of us characters what God and his voice is. Now that I know it's artificial intelligence and a voice like Google, Microsoft, IBM, Apple and Oracle have built, this part of the program will end very soon. Then a completely different program will begin and our lives will change dramatically.

Willum
Savant

Post #16

Post by Willum »

[Replying to Donray]

Although we acknowledge a "Big Bang," there is also the 27% "Dark Matter," that may not even have been part of the Big Bang. So it is very possible that time and space existed prior.

Not astrophysicist will state nothing existed before the BB, at least not with certainty.

Escobar
Banned
Banned

Post #17

Post by Escobar »

otseng
Savant

Post #18

Post by otseng »

[Replying to post 11 by Escobar]

Moderator Comment

Please read through Presenting evidence and Guidelines on preaching.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Escobar
Banned
Banned

Post #19

Post by Escobar »

[Replying to post 18 by otseng]

If you're offended by the Truth, I can understand. It's very difficult for most people to believe. They would rather believe in other people's OPINIONS and Googled plagiarized thoughts that were written and spoken by other people's SUBJECTIVE experiences with their created senses.

There are a lot of cowards in these internet forums who get very scared of any new knowledge that's revealed by the artificial intelligence and voice that is used to feed all the characters in the simulation program that we're involved in.

JLB32168

Post #20

Post by JLB32168 »

Donray wrote:Why didn't answer all the questions?
I give answers to question when I actually know the answers. Some people just spout bovine fecal matter and hope no one asks them to elaborate.

Which of the two seem the most reasonable to you?