Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

What I think about consciousness in relation to this reality

Post #1

Post by William »

• The universe is a simulation.

• Consciousness has always existed and always will exist. It had no beginning and will have no end. I call this consciousness "First Source" to denote the fundamental essence of all other types of consciousness derived from this one.

• First Source Consciousness creates the simulations and uses these to explore and experience. This process allows FSC to imbue aspects of its self into innumerable simulations without having to leave its dominant reality of FSC.
Essentially this means that metaphorically it is Father/Mother and it is also the Children.

• Some simulations have allowed for consciousness to focus upon, explore and experience evil expression.

• Our simulation is a specific creation designed to place evil aspects of consciousness within for the purpose of rehabilitation from the affects caused by other simulation experiences which have promoted evil intent and malevolent behaviour.

• Our simulation is designed to hold the evil intent in a place where it can do the least damage and has the properties necessary as a first step process toward rehabilitation of the wayward.

• Other simulations exist to which we will eventually experience as the next step in the process of rehabilitation once we have completed the life and death sentence of this simulation.

Those are the basic points of the theory. The theory itself is the combination
of other theories and belief systems which human beings are influenced by.

"Human Beings" are evil aspects of consciousness and their forms and environment are specifically designed for the purpose of rehabilitation - the first step in the process.

That's what I think about consciousness in relation to this reality.

Neatras
Guru

Post #31

Post by Neatras »

[Replying to post 30 by William]

So... You're not after a full-fledged debate, but when you post in the Random Ramblings thread, and people don't take you seriously, you get upset?

William
Savant

Post #32

Post by William »

Neatras wrote: [Replying to post 30 by William]

So... You're not after a full-fledged debate, but when you post in the Random Ramblings thread, and people don't take you seriously, you get upset?
I am obviously more than happy to have mature argument in relation to the OP...I did not move this to the 'Random Ramblings' section. I posted it in the Philosophy section and it was immediately moved to here.

Are you saying that this is what the section is designed for...as a place for admin to put stuff so that members can come and make stupid comments about things they are unable to integrate into their minds.

It does not upset me. I acknowledge that it is designed to upset me and I call it out. It is typical smart-arsed internet forum gang mentality.

If ya can't argue maturely and have to resort to such tactics, that is very much the type of thing one would expect from the likes of.

The world is the way that it is because of such mentality.

:study:

Kenisaw
Guru

Re: What I think about consciousness in relation to this rea

Post #33

Post by Kenisaw »

William wrote: • The universe is a simulation.
A claim for which there is no evidentiary support and thus is mere speculation.
• Consciousness has always existed and always will exist. It had no beginning and will have no end. I call this consciousness "First Source" to denote the fundamental essence of all other types of consciousness derived from this one.
• First Source Consciousness creates the simulations and uses these to explore and experience. This process allows FSC to imbue aspects of its self into innumerable simulations without having to leave its dominant reality of FSC.
Essentially this means that metaphorically it is Father/Mother and it is also the Children.
• Some simulations have allowed for consciousness to focus upon, explore and experience evil expression.
A claim for which there is no evidentiary support and thus is mere speculation. It should also be noted that "evil" is a subjective label created by humans, and that nothing is objectively "evil".
• Our simulation is a specific creation designed to place evil aspects of consciousness within for the purpose of rehabilitation from the affects caused by other simulation experiences which have promoted evil intent and malevolent behaviour.
• Our simulation is designed to hold the evil intent in a place where it can do the least damage and has the properties necessary as a first step process toward rehabilitation of the wayward.
• Other simulations exist to which we will eventually experience as the next step in the process of rehabilitation once we have completed the life and death sentence of this simulation.
Those are the basic points of the theory. The theory itself is the combination
of other theories and belief systems which human beings are influenced by.
It should be pointed out that this is a "theory" in the layman's sense of the word, since it is not based on data or observation.
"Human Beings" are evil aspects of consciousness and their forms and environment are specifically designed for the purpose of rehabilitation - the first step in the process.

That's what I think about consciousness in relation to this reality.
Humans are not evil. They are not good. They just are.

I will note that I have seen your claim that you have no responsibility to produce any data or evidence to support the above hypothesis because this is only a "possible" scenario. However since there can be an almost infinite number of such claims, limited only by human imagination, and since all such baseless claims must be considered equal with each other since none of them have evidentiary support, any particular one of them must be considered statistically irrelevant compared to all the possibilities.

So this concept is nothing but a drop in the ocean of so-called "possibilities...

William
Savant

Re: What I think about consciousness in relation to this rea

Post #34

Post by William »

Kenisaw wrote:
Humans are not evil. They are not good. They just are.
Newly born humans would fit into that category.

WE understand the concept of evil through experiencing it at the hands of humans, and in some cases we might be the ones perpetuating evil into the world and all of us at least have dabbled in it from time to time.
The idea is to learn from that innocent position of ignorance and rather than react to negative experience with negative output of expression, learn how to control that through knowledge so that one can maintain a sense of innocence whilst collecting knowledge, through data of experience.
I will note that I have seen your claim that you have no responsibility to produce any data or evidence to support the above hypothesis because this is only a "possible" scenario. However since there can be an almost infinite number of such claims, limited only by human imagination, and since all such baseless claims must be considered equal with each other since none of them have evidentiary support, any particular one of them must be considered statistically irrelevant compared to all the possibilities.
So this concept is nothing but a drop in the ocean of so-called "possibilities...
Ah but you have deemed to not notice that the theory isn't at all in any conflict of polarity with what we observe or what we know of the universe through physical senses and experimentation.

This theory is based upon what is+acknowledging that there is most likely more than meets the eye=some possibilities are far more practical than others.