Forum | Welcome | Debate Rules | Links | Facebook | Twitter | Donate  
Debating Christianity and Religion
Respectful Religious Debates

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in

Rules and purpose for this Subforum

Reply to topic    Debating Christianity and Religion Forum Index -> Member Essays
rikuoamero Offline
Prodigy

Total posts: 3546

5929.77 tokens
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 1: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:10 pm  Rules and purpose for this Subforum Reply

Right, let's get to it.

There is a Random Rambling section on the site, but having looked at that, I felt it wasn't exactly what I wanted. While RR can be used for basically anything, it's not for laying out a well written well thought piece of work.

1) You must be a member of the usergroup "Essay Author" to post here. To join a usergroup, just scroll up the page, and click on "Usergroups".

2) No debates are to occur here. This site already has plenty of places for debates. If you want to debate someone's essay, go to the relevant section and create a thread there (so if there is an essay on Christianity, go to Christianity and Apologetics or wherever you think it to be relevant) and indicate at the start of that thread, with a link, exactly what you are debating.

3) For now I'll work with a word minimum and see what it produces. 1,000 words, many word processing programs like LibreOffice or Microsoft Office have tools to count words.
Like this post
Reply to topic    Debating Christianity and Religion Forum Index -> Member Essays All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Facebook
Tweet

Hymn Lyrics Plus

On The Web | Ecodia | Facebook | Twitter