Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic
First Post
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:28 am  Please Delete My Account Reply with quote

I liked this website a year ago but the level of “debate” has seriously declined (mostly due to the non-religious interlocutors, if you ask me.) The debates have turned into debating facile caricatures of religious belief. That being the case, I request that you delete my account from this website.
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 11: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:06 pm

Like this post
OnceConvinced wrote:

Should our administrator spend time making changes to the operation on the way this site runs just to suit one person?

It no longer surprises me that some people actually seem to think that Forum Rules and Policies SHOULD be changed to suit their preferences.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 12: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:39 am

Like this post
Zzyzx wrote:

OnceConvinced wrote:

Should our administrator spend time making changes to the operation on the way this site runs just to suit one person?

It no longer surprises me that some people actually seem to think that Forum Rules and Policies SHOULD be changed to suit their preferences.

Yeah, I think we should all get free pizza.
Apparently that's not in the rules.

Smile

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 13: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:25 am

Like this post
Blastcat wrote:

Zzyzx wrote:

OnceConvinced wrote:

Yeah, I think we should all get free pizza.
Apparently that's not in the rules.

Smile

And the pizza must be emailed to us hot and fresh. If I don't see a real pizza in my inbox then some forum rule must have been broken. There's no way I'm going to go get a real pizza from a reliable source all by myself. It must show up in my inbox, hot, fresh, bacon & pepperoni, extra sauce, and no cat hair.

Smile

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 14: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:49 am

Like this post
[Replying to post 13 by benchwarmer]

No true pizza lover hates anchovy

First, I mean no disrespect to our hard working moderators.
I love them all... even the ones I hate a bit.

I'm just having a bit of non-sequitur furry fun.

benchwarmer wrote:

And the pizza must be emailed to us hot and fresh. If I don't see a real pizza in my inbox then some forum rule must have been broken. There's no way I'm going to go get a real pizza from a reliable source all by myself. It must show up in my inbox, hot, fresh, bacon & pepperoni, extra sauce, and no cat hair.

I agree.. in fact, I'd like a pizza chef from Sicily to come make it at my place. Pipping hot, some opera.

BUT, and however:

Are you an anchovy agnostic?
I like FISH.. ( and I think fur balls add a little something, too, but that's just me )

Smile

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 15: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:28 am

Like this post
Blastcat wrote:

BUT, and however:

Are you an anchovy agnostic?
I like FISH.. ( and I think fur balls add a little something, too, but that's just me )
Smile

I don't touch anchovies with a 10 foot pole. My wife is anaphylactic when it comes those things so unless I want to be shunned, I don't go near them. Besides, who wants to put fish on pizza anyway besides a cat? Smile

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 16: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:12 am

Like this post
[Replying to post 15 by benchwarmer]

benchwarmer wrote:

I don't touch anchovies with a 10 foot pole. My wife is anaphylactic when it comes those things so unless I want to be shunned, I don't go near them. Besides, who wants to put fish on pizza anyway besides a cat? Smile

Good. More for me.
( Sorry about you being married, though. That must be harsh )

Smile

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 17: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:48 pm

Like this post
Free pizza sounds good. But agreed no anchovies. And let's keep the fruit off them too, unless it's dessert pizzas.

Mmm, seems we have a lot of support for free pizza. Can Oliver make some change to the website for us so that this can be achieved?

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 18: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Like this post
[Replying to post 17 by OnceConvinced]

OnceConvinced wrote:

Free pizza sounds good. But agreed no anchovies. And let's keep the fruit off them too, unless it's dessert pizzas.

Mmm, seems we have a lot of support for free pizza. Can Oliver make some change to the website for us so that this can be achieved?

I think that's supposed to be spelled "A cheesed"

maybe a few tokens for the fish then, you fish haters.

( how about bird heads? )

Smile

Goto top, bottom

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Facebook | Twitter