Civil and engaging debate on Christianity and religious issues

Reply to topic
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 1: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:50 pm
Not Secure

Like this post
I use Google Chrome as my web browser. It says that this site is not secure and crosses out the https part of the URL. Is this something to be concerned about?

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 2: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:14 pm

Like this post
Interesting. On my Chrome it's not complaining. I have Version 56.0.2924.87.

But, it's not something that you really need to worry about. But, I would like to get it fixed if possible.

Anybody else seeing this?

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 3: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:26 pm

Like this post
[Replying to otseng]

Now it is saying secure.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 4: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:32 pm

Like this post
[Replying to post 3 by help3434]

OK, but I didn't change anything.

If anybody else is having issues, let me know.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 5: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:34 am

Like this post
[Replying to post 4 by otseng]

When it says secure there is an icon to the right of the url that says that this page is trying to load scrips from authenticated sources, and it won't display embeded videos. If I tell it to load unsafe scripts I can see the videos, but it says not secure.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 6: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:31 am

Like this post
[Replying to post 5 by help3434]

Code changed to use https for Youtube. See if it works now.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 7: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:33 pm

Like this post
Nothing is secure - don't worry about it.

Goto top, bottom

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Facebook | Twitter