My life

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Peds nurse
Site Supporter

My life

Post #1

Post by Peds nurse »

Hello, my most wonderful, precious friends! I wish I could convey in words, how much I miss you all! Things have been very busy in my home, especially with the addition of a baby with special needs. My heart aches to connect to this forum, but my attention must be elsewhere. I check this forum when I have time, and post when I can, but it seems as of late, that is a rare occasion. I miss you all deeply, those who are Christian, and those who are not. Congratulate yourselves, for you have established a place in my heart, a connection that although I cannot understand, but yet, I cannot deny!

Oh how I miss you!!

benchwarmer
Guru

Re: My life

Post #2

Post by benchwarmer »

[Replying to post 1 by Peds nurse]

Hi Peds! All the best with the new addition to your home. Know that you are missed here too, but sometimes life happens and arguing on the internet has to take a back seat :)

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by JoeyKnothead »

Hey Peds, love ya back.

I can sure understand that life and time don't always meet up, if they know each other's mommas or not.

I'm busier'n a one-armed man in a grab two things at once contest. Had me a setback, but I'm runnin' on all cylinders here lately. Hopefully your deal'll get sorted out, and we'll all have your arms around us sooner'n later.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin