Reply to topic
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 1: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:46 pm
The most important day in the bible: NISAN 14

Like this post
People say Jehovah's Witnesses don't observe any holidays (holy days) but that is simply not true. Jehovah's Witnesses view Nisan 14 (which corresponds this year of 2017) as a religious holy occassion.

Which holidays do you observe and how?

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 2: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:58 pm

Like this post
Here is an invitational video

YouTube

You will learn that all good people do not go to heaven, rather it is eternal life on this our planet earth that is God's purpose for mankind.

JW

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 3: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:57 pm

Like this post
Who draws those JW pictures. They are so identifiable ....

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 4: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:23 pm

Like this post
Wootah wrote:

Who draws those JW pictures. They are so identifiable ....

We have teams of artists, they never sign their work, so I couldn't tell you.

JW

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 5: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:58 pm

Like this post
It was a touching video JW (peace to you)… until the end, when people are passing over the body and blood of Christ.

For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: that the Lord, on the night He was betrayed… took bread, and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, “This is My body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.” For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until He comes.

May anyone who wishes them be given ears to hear, so as to hear and know the truth from Christ, and that you may also hear as He and the Bride say to you, "Come!"

May anyone who thirsts, "Come! Take the free gift of the water of Life!"

Peace to you all and to your loved ones,
your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 6: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:23 pm

Like this post
tam wrote:
It was a touching video JW (peace to you)…

Thanks.

I look forward to seeing how many were present this year, especially in Russia where it may well be the last openly held memorial for a while.

See you next year,

JW

Goto top, bottom

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Facebook | Twitter