Why non-Catholics don't go to Catholic barbecues.

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

polonius
Prodigy

Why non-Catholics don't go to Catholic barbecues.

Post #1

Post by polonius »

Exsurge Domine, Bull of Pope Leo X issued June 15, 1520

In virtue of our pastoral office committed to us by the divine favor we can under no circumstances tolerate or overlook any longer the pernicious poison of the above errors without disgrace to the Christian religion and injury to orthodox faith. Some of these errors we have decided to include in the present document; their substance is as follows:

33. That heretics be burned is against the will of the Spirit.

With the advice and consent of these our venerable brothers, with mature deliberation on each and every one of the above theses, and by the authority of almighty God, the blessed Apostles Peter and Paul, and our own authority, we condemn, reprobate, and reject completely each of these theses or errors as either heretical, scandalous, false, offensive to pious ears or seductive of simple minds, and against Catholic truth. By listing them, we decree and declare that all the faithful of both sexes must regard them as condemned, reprobated, and rejected . . . We restrain all in the virtue of holy obedience and under the penalty of an automatic major excommunication....

Note: The condemnation of Exsurge has not yet been withdrawn. So if you are a Catholic, you just have to believe! :tongue:

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

Falling Light 101
Apprentice

Friends and Trust.

Post #3

Post by Falling Light 101 »

I believe that Non Catholics do not trust Catholics. As a Non Catholic, Myself - I am fearful that the Catholic will eXagerate things I say and twist and abuse my conversations to others on down the line - Later on.

Whether or not this is true or typical of all Catholics - I do not know. But this has been my eXperience. But I have the same fears when I meet Non Catholics as well.

The faiths of Catholics and Non Catholics are at Enmity and Malignancy against one another. The Catholic Faith sees their Pope - as the interpreter and final authority for all things related to a 4000 Year old Hebrew Book

And Non Catholics tend to not even allow themselves to lay any private interpretation on any faith of The Scriptures.

I have noticed Roman Catholics and Protestants too, how they make little walls and dividing lines between themselves. Two different ways of Life, eXpectations, philosophies and EACH ONE , Each View and Faith - is the Eternal enemy of the other.

The Non Catholic Christian has always been the Minority group until The united States Of America became into eXistance. Now Catholics just want to survive in the USA and make a better life for themselves but they have problems with their Anti Family Foundations. Roman Catholics are set Against the Pro Family Non Catholic Christian and their Importance of maintaining a Family unit with a Mother and Father in the Home.

Married Church Elders with children and a wife, is the Biblical Commandment and eXample. Using Family Planning, Birth Control, Early Term Development Prevention and The morning After pill saves a lot of Americans from having to pay even More money out of their Personal pockets.

expecting Others to be Paying for Your Own sexual adventures is what has caused the complete and total downfall of the CATHOLISLAMIC economies around the world. That and the Complete Anti Family Structure and mentality of Roman Catholics and Muslims worldwide. The Roman Catholics have no Leaders and Elders, - Bishops and Deacons in their Church to show the Biblical eXample of the mandatory and necessity of a Bishop and Deacon who MUST be married and must have children for an eXample to the Church.

If a Catholic Church Leader gets married, He is Fired and kicked out of His Leadership position. Thus - A simple Catholic barbecue on Saturday night would be great for me. I really like catholics But I do not try to see them as anything to do with the God Of The Bible / Or Abraham. I see them as servants of Allah. As their Pope has declared that Muslims and Catholics Serve the Same God. Kissing His Quran - The Non Catholic has a lot to accept as well.

Such as, That He ( The Non Catholic ) Will never be a saint, Never be going to Catholic heaven - Or Accepted or Allowed to enter.

Once I had gotten past these basic facts - I began to Love Catholics as Humans who I still had a lot in common with, despite our differences.